GOOD LUCK ZENIT IN FUNCUP FINAL

freddiemac

Fantastic. I would rather the goal came right at the end though.

Offside, handball, by Ricksen, in a game where he had been booked twice yet not sent off.

That would have been nicer. This will do though,

FULL TIME REFEREEEEEE!

Do The Dance

How good was the Russian stadium announcer after the goals? Must have seriously pi***d them off .... :o

Alba gu Brath

Well done Zenit Leningrad.

Was almost tempted to cheer the huns until pre-match i saw numerous King Willy flags and heard their numptie songs - Sash and No Surrender. And the crap negative 'anti-fitba'. They deserve nothing.

If only they could rot back to the dark ages where they belong.

The Baldmans Comb
Well done Zenit Leningrad.

Was almost tempted to cheer the huns until pre-match i saw numerous King Willy flags and heard their numptie songs - Sash and No Surrender. And the crap negative 'anti-fitba'. They deserve nothing.

If only they could rot back to the dark ages where they belong.

They are indeed 'Scotland's Shame'.

freddiemac

Scotlands disgrace are indeed keeping their reputation ,sadly Manchester seems a very very scary place to be tonight . the posters on here who took great credit in supporting these neaderthals should hold your heads in shame all 3 of you.

Won just over ?20 on 2-0 Zenit!

You'd imagine I'd have celebrated more but I would have been ?3 better off if Zenit hadn't gotten that one at the end with ?6 on match action under 51 points. Even after the equaliser I was only 1 corner less away from ?50 in total for my winnings tonight.

Still, given me enough cash to make this weekend's final worth watching.

Archived