Mafia - Kill the Goons Part VI

Rudi Skacel

How do you type in bold on an iPhone? I'm clearly out of my depth here. Don't know what the bejeezus is going on.

at the start of what you want to make bold and [/b at the end with another closed bracket.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 pages already,, sheesh kebab,, will have a read through after work, take it the deadline is tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, 2 pages,,

Shapes and Morph are goons, might as well chuck in dokratrO and Boof too.

:smiliz64:

Shapes and Andy (cant remember what he has changed his name to off hand) usualy are Goons - tends to alternate between them, so if 1 is good then we know the other is almost definitely evil.

Prince Buaben

Shapes and Andy (cant remember what he has changed his name to off hand) usualy are Goons - tends to alternate between them, so if 1 is good then we know the other is almost definitely evil.

Unvote Shapes

Vote Marvin

For not getting my name right. Although i was a goon in the last game

So

Unvote Marvin

Vote Shapes

Unvote Shapes

Vote Marvin

So

Unvote Marvin

Vote Shapes

:rofl:

Just checked your profile for previous user names :laugh:

Bugger - I used to be able to do a post count but can't remember how...

If there's anyone heading for a modkill that's where my vote will be heading - will probably be around teatime as I might be oot at deadline.

Can anyone post a post count...?

Prince Buaben

I think I have been a goon once this year Marvin you tit :lol:

True but that was the one time i wasnt a goon.

So... Im not a goon which must mean....

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Unvote Shapes

Vote Marvin

So

Unvote Marvin

Vote Shapes

:lol:

Going out tonight so won't be around for deadline. Might stick with Jesse anyway, never trusted him.

Players

1 Benoit

2 Yvonne

3 Dr Sheldon Cooper

4 Boof

5 Arnold

6 Bev

7 Rael11

8 Jesse Pinkman

9 I Bleed Maroon

10 StuartMcNeil

11 Swavkav

12 Jambosean

14 Malky

15 Ryan Jarmain

17 Morph

18 iantjambo

19 Shapes

20 Dandyman

21 Marvin

22 Gizmo

23 DokratrO

25 Kimi Raikkonen

Let's see what this looks like...

Morgaro Gomis

Let's see what this looks like...

From that it looks like Benoit and StuartMcNeil yet to post.

Edit: Benoit has posted

Just by having a feel of the game (and often getting it spectacularly wrong) I reckon that there will be a goon in the top five of the post-count and two in the bottom five with the other two pootling about the middle.

Obviously, with so few posts, it will be easy for someone to escape the bottom five by posting some nonsensical drivel (like the majority of my posts are :lol: ) but I can post away with gay abandon as I don't have to cover my tracks and be hyper-careful about what I say.

Errrrp - hold on a second...Stuart wasn't the one who was going to be away was he?

And how brutal is Rudi with the modkills?

Q for Rudi - will any non-posters be modkilled on day 1? Or merely have their voting rights removed.

Also if the modkill happens to be cop or doc I think the role should be reassigned.

Masons and goons have other team members that should be able to get them telt so don't reassign them.

As for the other individuals...assassin - ambivalent, did we have someone else? Ambivalent towards their ccontinuation as well.

Stuart McNeill

Sorry guys.

Here I am.

How do you find out the post count of a thread?

vote dandyman

Will read over r a post.

Stuart McNeill
Errrrp - hold on a second...Stuart wasn't the one who was going to be away was he?

Q for Rudi - will any non-posters be modkilled on day 1? Or merely have their voting rights removed.

Also if the modkill happens to be cop or doc I think the role should be reassigned.

Masons and goons have other team members that should be able to get them telt so don't reassign them.

As for the other individuals...assassin - ambivalent, did we have someone else? Ambivalent towards their ccontinuation as well.

Dont worry if I was mod killed.

I'm only a boring townie.

Stuart McNeill

Sorry double post.

And for those who haven't been playing when I've spouted my 'vote for someone due to be modkilled' theory...

That person is unlikely to be a goon as their buddies would be doing their utmost to get them active, but since it's day one we really have nothing to go on so, only IMO, it is better to lynch someone who is not playing an ative part in the game instead of risking lynching the cop or doc.

I appreciate that it gives us very little to read from day 1 but it's usually only after the first night that the action heats up a little anyway - someone's been lynched, the cop and masons know someone's role, the masons might know the cop, the goons or assassin might have struck (unless the doc plays a blinder).

Anyway - that's my 2 cents...

Stuart McNeill
And for those who haven't been playing when I've spouted my 'vote for someone due to be modkilled' theory...

That person is unlikely to be a goon as their buddies would be doing their utmost to get them active, but since it's day one we really have nothing to go on so, only IMO, it is better to lynch someone who is not playing an ative part in the game instead of risking lynching the cop or doc.

I appreciate that it gives us very little to read from day 1 but it's usually only after the first night that the action heats up a little anyway - someone's been lynched, the cop and masons know someone's role, the masons might know the cop, the goons or assassin might have struck (unless the doc plays a blinder).

Anyway - that's my 2 cents...

Ofcourse how long do you wait to post after someone has posted that theory?

Because to be fair no matter what, it looks bad on my part, however as you said it's been almost a day so fsr and if you were a goon you'd have been told to post by now.

Ofcourse how long do you wait to post after someone has posted that theory?

Because to be fair no matter what, it looks bad on my part

Fair point :lol:

I'm usually pretty poor at goon-spotting - I was cop last game and nabbed Malky using BS and, knowing that he was a goon, it made his brother's reason for not putting him into a vote-tie highly suspicious so my final act was to investigate him.

Successfully, I might add :verysmug:

Fair point :lol:

I'm usually pretty poor at goon-spotting - I was cop last game and nabbed Malky using BS and, knowing that he was a goon, it made his brother's reason for not putting him into a vote-tie highly suspicious so my final act was to investigate him.

Successfully, I might add :verysmug:

And I couldn't save you as I'd saved you the night before, what a gallant death :sob:

There's normally nothing to go on first night unless someone makes a total ****** of it. Stuart has a moan every game about people calling him out for not posting, nothing new there :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Vote Arnold

Use the other / and you'll be sorted :thumbsup:.

Already been told I see :lol:.

Sticking with Jesse until I see good reason to change.

What's with the Arnold pile on btw? Just cause he went mad on a goon list?

Archived