Mafia - Kill the Goons Part VI

Rudi Skacel

Roles;

Goons x 5 work together and nominate a kill every night. Win once they have the majority

Cop and Doc - Cop can investigate 1 player every night and result of investigation will be given to the masons. Doc is given 1 save every night but cant save the same person 2 nights running. Cop and Doc can communicate on PM together.

3 masons - can communicate on PM together. Passed the result of the cops investigation every night.

Assassin- has three kills throughout the game. Wins if last roled player. Assasain can use his kills anytime he wishes either day or night

Spy - has 2 investigations during the game which can be used whenever they want Day or night. They will be told if someone is good or bad, They cant however divulge this information with anyone off thread.

Towns people- 10. they win once all the goons are killed off.

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from Doc, cop, goons, assassin in that order

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Non voters will be banned from voting the next day and non posters will be modkilled

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 10pm Thursday Night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11.30pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Deadlines will then be every 24 hours with the exception of Saturday.

Ill be sending PM's out within the next hour

Have fun!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players

1 Benoit

2 Yvonne

3 Dr Sheldon Cooper

4 Boof

5 Arnold

6 Bev

7 Rael11

8 Jesse Pinkman

9 I Bleed Maroon

10 StuartMcNeil

11 Swavkav

12 Jambosean

14 Malky

15 Ryan Jarmain

17 Morph

18 iantjambo

19 Shapes

20 Dandyman

21 Marvin

22 Gizmo

23 DokratrO

25 Kimi Raikkonen

Seems weird actually playing a game :) anyway yes I would use bs if I could and goon lists from day 2 !

5 goons fecking hell

aye, got 22 players with cop and doc together, the 3 masons, the spy and assasiain against them, try something different.

I should say that when they spy makes his investigation it will be posted in here much like the cops night investigation but I will be disclosing the role of the person investigated, so if they investigate a townie ill say "The spy Investigated someone and they were just a townie" etc.

Everyone should have a PM now

When can we start voting? Is it right away? Not played this in a while

You're not allowed to vote until after the first deadline

Guest C00l K1d

You're not allowed to vote until after the first deadline

Rightio.

Just realised i've made a feck up already. Queue the goons killing you off and then me getting voted out :laugh:

When can we start voting? Is it right away? Not played this in a while

If you vote someone and they get lynched you have to buy them a christmas present.

Morgaro Gomis

Would investigate Dr. Sheldon Cooper if I was cop. Would not save him if I was doc.

Vote Yvonne

No real reason, just a starter vote

That is how BS is supposed to work - nae luck to the masons working out who the cop is with all this nonsense going on.

PS - if it's Arnold being investigated on night 1...it ain't me doing the investigating :D

Just like to add, ill be working till half 10 tomorow, should be home for 11 so night will be at 10pm JKB time any votes after wont count.

Shapes and Morph are goons, might as well chuck in dokratrO and Boof too.

Just leaves another...

Yvonne, she's usually evil. But there's probably someone that doesn't know that they're a goon yet.

Obviously not definitive but it's better than just posting a vote and then buggering off for a day, so roond ye's.

I'll vote for someone tomorrow.

:smiliz64:

vote iantjambo

No reason apart from he voted me first last time :)

First game in a while I'm just a wee townie, might as well get hammered. Pint of Best and whiskey chaser, any kind Boof ta.

As much as Iike the fact Arnold has put a goon list up, I am not evil ever. I am quite a nice person . So as I am highly offended at that

Vote Arnold [\]

How do you type in bold on an iPhone? I'm clearly out of my depth here. Don't know what the bejeezus is going on.

Archived