Anybody going to Gretna?

Charlie-Brown

gowestjambo
damn and here was me hoping you would run me home after the game ;););) mate

No probs giving you a lift, just call me at home once the game is over..........

Guilty as charged.

As I'm sure it was you I was speaking to about the master tactician. I was the young guy with the dodgy shorts.:confused:

gowestjambo
Does gowestjambo drive a tank and keep a flame thrower in the glove compartment. Fecked if I would drive somebody into the Parkhead area late on a Tuesday night with anything less than that..

Posh tanks you must have been around PJ1, a Glove compartment in a tank....?

anyway I prefer a bazooka, anyone fancy holding the other end....? no wait the smellies aren't playing that night............

portobellojambo1
As I'm sure it was you I was speaking to about the master tactician. I was the young guy with the dodgy shorts.:confused:

Yip, that was me, I was the baldy shop front with the dodgy stomach.

Yip, that was me, I was the baldy shop front with the dodgy stomach.

Haven't you just described all the boys you were with.;)

troonjambo
Does gowestjambo drive a tank and keep a flame thrower in the glove compartment. Fecked if I would drive somebody into the Parkhead area late on a Tuesday night with anything less than that..

technically its dennistoun PJ1 parkhead is somehow just off the map ;);)http://www.dennistoun.co.uk/Page.asp?Title=Street+Map&Section=25&Page=1 besides its no parkhead you worry about its at the bottom off the hill.

haghill is at the bottom off the street thats much more scarey :eek::eek::mad:

No probs giving you a lift, just call me at home once the game is over..........

ps eric only kidding about the lift but very generous of you to offer

west lothian loyal

What was the figure put on the lowest crowd ever for an spl match rcently involving a gretna home game , i'd hate to think tomorrow could be lower than it was that day/ night.

It would be an embarresment for hearts to be linked with such an accolade.

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

Toxteth O'Grady
I plan to go along. Last game of the season and perhaps Gretna's last ever game. A programme could be a historical item. :)

They haven't had any programmes for their last few games, the printers wouldn't get paid:sad:

portobellojambo1
What was the figure put on the lowest crowd ever for an spl match rcently involving a gretna home game , i'd hate to think tomorrow could be lower than it was that day/ night.

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

I would think we will be seriously struggling to see a crowd much in excess of 500 tomorrow night WLL.

Cut The Crap

Were we not the ones playing celtic when the highest SPL attendance was set?

If so, it will be neat double.

Well done Vlad!

davemclaren
They haven't had any programmes for their last few games, the printers wouldn't get paid:sad:

:mad:

gowestjambo
technically its dennistoun PJ1 parkhead is somehow just off the map ;);)http://www.dennistoun.co.uk/Page.asp?Title=Street+Map&Section=25&Page=1 besides its no parkhead you worry about its at the bottom off the hill.

haghill is at the bottom off the street thats much more scarey :eek::eek::mad:

ps eric only kidding about the lift but very generous of you to offer

No probs Craig, I was only kidding about the lift..........

I'm delighted that Jack Alexander has a meeting of the MacRaes Battalion Trust, giving me a great excuse to miss the game but still do something Hearts related!

I think the Macraes Battalion Trust football team would put up a better show vs Gretna than our current Hearts team!

chester copperpot
For some bizarre reason I'm going to attend the match tonight.

If I can get away tonight for about 7ish, then I may just hoor it along the M8 to get to the match.

For what reason I have no idea, but I always like to attend the last game of the season, no matter who it is we're playing.

blondejamtart

I can't go, as daughter has college interviews tonight and I'm doing my usual mum's taxi service, but son and hubby are planning to go as long as hubby manages to finish work in time!

Ulster_andy

Thinking about going....

How long would it take to get through from Edinburgh?! What time are ppl leaving at?

:clubbed:

If I can get away tonight for about 7ish, then I may just hoor it along the M8 to get to the match.

For what reason I have no idea, but I always like to attend the last game of the season, no matter who it is we're playing.

Better watch you don't get caught in the traffic:rolleyes:

I'll be there, that means we just need about another 375 people.

Come on!

chester copperpot
Thinking about going....

How long would it take to get through from Edinburgh?! What time are ppl leaving at?

:clubbed:

I'd say it would take about a half hour to get from West End of Edinburgh to Motherwell in about 30 mins, doesn't take long at all.

If you push it, 20 mins. I will be leaving at 7, or I might just be naughty and nip out at 5.30 and alight the Porty Hearts bus out at the Gyle. ;)

chester copperpot
Better watch you don't get caught in the traffic:rolleyes:!

Indeed. :)

Well Ive stood on the terrace in the pi$hing rain on a freezing Wednesday night in Airdrie during our spate in the first division, so a wee jaunt to Motherwell on a fair Tuesday evening with a realistic chance of a goal or two wont be so bad....

Of course Im going. Im a Jambo. And I back my team through the good times - and the bad, regardless.

troonjambo

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

it would be a embarresment for the club but very cool for the fans there lowest spl crowd and i was there :jambobanana::jambobanana:

chester copperpot
it would be a embarresment for the club but very cool for the fans there lowest spl crowd and i was there :jambobanana::jambobanana:

You've just convinced me to go now, ya bugger ye.

troonjambo
You've just convinced me to go now, ya bugger ye.

i,m bringing a paper and we will take some pictures to prove we were there the day off the lowest SPL hearts related attendence plus the final day of gretna :flagwave::flagwave:

the wife is working and the youngest has no interest. come to think of it the older one that goes has completely lost interest. also i would rather nail my testicles to the mast of a sinking ship than sit and watch what will no doubt be a terrible game which i would not be surprised if we lost.

roll on august, a new manager, a new team

the wife is working and the youngest has no interest. come to think of it the older one that goes has completely lost interest. also i would rather nail my testicles to the mast of a sinking ship than sit and watch what will no doubt be a terrible game which i would not be surprised if we lost.

roll on august, a new manager, a new team

your having a laugh lol!!!!!!

i will be there with the kids going to be driving

Were we not the ones playing celtic when the highest SPL attendance was set?

Surely that'd be Rangers?

Cut The Crap
Surely that'd be Rangers?

Actually, according to Wikipedia it was St Mirren, on 7 April 2001 - 60,440.

It was never going to be Rangers - the segregation for that fixture requires too many empty seats.

Mr Quagmire

I am signing on just now, do you know if i would get in for a concession ?

They used to do this years ago.

Actually, according to Wikipedia it was St Mirren, on 7 April 2001 - 60,440.

It was never going to be Rangers - the segregation for that fixture requires too many empty seats.

Oh aye, never thought of that. See what happens when I try and be smart? :sad:

troonjambo
i,m bringing a paper and we will take some pictures to prove we were there the day off the lowest SPL hearts related attendence plus the final day of gretna :flagwave::flagwave:

bugger looks like i need to work on tonight if its a record low crowd i will be so ****ed off to not be there that words fail me

Is it wrong for me to try and od Gretna out of ?4 and try and get in for a quid?

No. Its not as if it'll make a difference to wether they exist or not after saturday.

I was supposed to be going but I'm still at work, unless I can get a proposal finished in the next 45 mins I wont be! aaarrrggghh!

The supporters who went through tonight are incredibly loyal / slightly mental.

I'm looking forward to hearing the report.

Archived