Brellier's no-show

Ryan Gosling

Chad Sexington
Allegedly, he missed his flight.

I'm disappointed he didn't turn up, rather than trying to dig the dirt, I'd like to remember him as a rock at the centre of one of the most exciting Hearts team in living memory.

Really?

It's all about opinions I suppose, but I thought he was hugely overrated. He picked up so many stupid bookings he became more of a liability than an asset IMO. I could never work out why he was so idolized by so many people, especially on here.

If what Dexter says is true, I hope he never shows his face near the club again.

If what Dexter says is true, I hope he never shows his face near the club again.

I don't think Brellier really has a right to reply to such a nasty allegation. So it is a shame that someone has brought it into the public domain.

I would be delighted to see Brellier back at Hearts - either to play for us again or for the half time wave.

Really?

It's all about opinions I suppose, but I thought he was hugely overrated. He picked up so many stupid bookings he became more of a liability than an asset IMO. I could never work out why he was so idolized by so many people, especially on here.

I agree.

Chip Douglas
Really?

Yes, really. The facts speak for themselves.

In his second season, I would tend to agree with you.

Chip Douglas
I don't think Brellier really has a right to reply to such a nasty allegation. So it is a shame that someone has brought it into the public domain.

I would be delighted to see Brellier back at Hearts - either to play for us again or for the half time wave.

Well said, spreading unsubstantiated rumours about ex-players is pathetic, in my opinion of course.

Sheriff Fatman
Well said, spreading unsubstantiated rumours about ex-players is pathetic, in my opinion of course.

Ah but it's fine to do so, according to Mod3, as they haven't signed up to a poxy message board so they are fair game for any rumours, insults or abuse.

Chad Sexington

I agree.

However if the allegation is true would you not agree that that kind of behavior is disgusting and that Brellier should not be welcomed at the club again?

Guest JamboRobbo
I agree.

However if the allegation is true would you not agree that that kind of behavior is disgusting and that Brellier should not be welcomed at the club again?

If it's true, yes. But I don't see ANY proof that it is true.

hearts_crazy

Maybe Brellier didn't play due to a nasty bout of Vlad flu, he was a bit suseptable to that when he was here, would have thought he'd have built up an immunity to it by now mind.

Chip Douglas
I agree.

I can't bring myself to comment on something unless I know it to be true.

MackaysCentreSpot

The training ground incident between the two players being discussed is now a legal case apparantly.

Archived