Brellier's no-show

Ryan Gosling

Disser Pointon
Wonder if Bruno chibbed him before the game?

Dont think so.Used to like Brellier but now I know hes a missirible Frog!

Nobody liked jankauskas, and as for brellier i'm guessing it had something to do with aguiar.

Guest JamboRobbo

Janny couldn't be bothered getting out of his bed and walking all that way to the taxi.....

JamboRossi79
Nobody liked jankauskas, and as for brellier i'm guessing it had something to do with aguiar.

So why was he invited back then ?

Also what happened to Cameron ? Can't remember reading why he wasn't there today.

Dirk Diggler

Also what happened to Cameron ? Can't remember reading why he wasn't there today.

He couldn't be bothered either.

Lazy Fifer.

cameron is in las vegas with mk dons,they were supposed to go to dublin but the clubs owner surprised them with the vegas trip as a reward for winning the league

Dirk Diggler
cameron is in las vegas with mk dons,they were supposed to go to dublin but the clubs owner surprised them with the vegas trip as a reward for winning the league

Obviously not a true jambo.

:evilno:

Do The Dance

Was Weir there? Obviously not playing, but as a spectator/brought on to the pitch?

Was Weir there? Obviously not playing, but as a spectator/brought on to the pitch?

Yea, he was on the pitch chatting to a few folk at the start

Dirk Diggler
He was interviewed at half time!!!

Just like Jankauskas, Could he not be bothered either?

Perhaps he left his boots in his Hotel room?

Just like Jankauskas, Could he not be bothered either?

Perhaps he left his boots in his Hotel room?

Perhaps we did not want to take a chance on jepoardising the ?2.6M Transfer fee

Dirk Diggler

Aye, Perhaps.

Come to think of it, You must be right, Cos Bednar was always bustin a gut to wear a Hearts jersey.

How silly of me.

JamboRossi79

I'm sure Scott Wilson said that Bednar was carrying an injury and that is why he didn't play.

Aye, Perhaps.

Come to think of it, You must be right, Cos Bednar was always bustin a gut to wear a Hearts jersey.

How silly of me.

I have never suggested he was busting a gut to play,I have no time for the guy at all and could not bring mysled to applaud him, but it would have been very silly if we had played him today.

Dirk Diggler
I'm sure Scott Wilson said that Bednar was carrying an injury and that is why he didn't play.

That would make more sense.

He was 'carrying' an injury for 2 years at Tynecastle before he left, Stands to reason the minute he is back after scoring 20 goals in the Championship another injury would need 'carrying'.

Wage thief.:rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler
I have never suggested he was busting a gut to play,I have no time for the guy at all and could not bring mysled to applaud him, but it would have been very silly if we had played him today.

Why?

If that were the case, It would seem a lot of clubs were 'silly' in letting their players play today.

Injuries happen occasionally, That's football.

He was interviewed at half time!!!

Cheers. I couldn't make it to the game and they didn't mention anything on Hearts world.

Why?

If that were the case, It would seem a lot of clubs were 'silly' in letting their players play today.

Injuries happen occasionally, That's football.

He is still our player, for whom we are getting a very good fee, considering his lack of contribution in his time at the club, why on earth would we jepoardise that,

There were no other players of any real value on show today.

Dirk Diggler
He is still our player, for whom we are getting a very good fee, considering his lack of contribution in his time at the club, why on earth would we jepoardise that,

Are we not potentially jeopordising any future transfer fee by playing any player today in a meaningless game?

You say that there were no other players of any 'real value' on show today, who's to say those players won't be worth anything in 5-10 years time though?

An injury today could ruin a players career and potentially cost us millions, going by your logic.

Bednar had as much chance of crocking himself today as he did whilst training with West Brom for the last 6 months.

That's football.

rudi must stay
Whats the story with Bruno and Brellier, have i missed something?

me too, don't have a clue what there on about

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
fancy expanding? anyone?

It was a challenge in training by Brellier that has put Bruno out the game for the past year.

However I'm not sure if there was something between them which made it happen.

bishop1874

bruno was injured by a tackle in training from brellier and has been out since, im not aware of any bad blood between them though.

rudi must stay
It was a challenge in training by Brellier that has put Bruno out the game for the past year.

However I'm not sure if there was something between them which made it happen.

didn't know that. Wouldn't be suprised if he did then tbh

me too, don't have a clue what there on about

Brellier was the one that crocked Bruno and apparently they don't get on.

Edit: sorry, beaten to it;)

portobellojambo1
fancy expanding? anyone?

Don't know the ins and outs of it all but it was Julien Brellier who injured him during training, leading to his exclusion from the team since. At a wild guess I would think that what others are suggesting revolves around this.

EDIT - Fecking slow.

Ogi fae Gorgie

No surprise him not showing he wasn't on the team list......is that not the case?

Fabfifties
Are we not potentially jeopordising any future transfer fee by playing any player today in a meaningless game?

You say that there were no other players of any 'real value' on show today, who's to say those players won't be worth anything in 5-10 years time though?

An injury today could ruin a players career and potentially cost us millions, going by your logic.

Bednar had as much chance of crocking himself today as he did whilst training with West Brom for the last 6 months.

That's football.

Correct- the reason Roman Bednar did not play today was because West Brom and Hearts (or the Testimonial Committee) could not come to an agreement for insurance cover for the player.

Nothing new then?

JamboRossi79

Kingston for one surely.

Kingston for one surely.

That's a matter of opinion;)

My point is RB is just about to make a big money transfer and I don't think he was missed, certainly not by me, lazy primadonna

Guest GhostHunter

Allegedly, Brellier is not very well liked amongst the squad, as before he left, he allegedly spat on one of the youth team players as they left the training pitches at Riccarton, allegedly.

Also, not allegedly, he about crippled Bruno with that tackle in training, when the ball was nowhere near Bruno...

Glad he didn't turn up...

Chip Douglas
Allegedly, Brellier is not very well liked amongst the squad, as before he left, he allegedly spat on one of the youth team players as they left the training pitches at Riccarton, allegedly.

Also, not allegedly, he about crippled Bruno with that tackle in training, when the ball was nowhere near Bruno...

Glad he didn't turn up...

Allegedly, he missed his flight.

I'm disappointed he didn't turn up, rather than trying to dig the dirt, I'd like to remember him as a rock at the centre of one of the most exciting Hearts team in living memory.

Guest JamboRobbo
Jankauskas is injured as far as i know.

No, surely not. Janny? Injured? I don't believe it. ;)

NoseLikeMahe

Mikey was in Vegas with MK Dons and recorded a phone message that was played during the dinner.

Brellier missed his flight and sent his apologies.

Elvis sat with all the 98 and current squad players all night and not one of them booed him... :rolleyes: Lesson to be learned by some of the muppets on here. It was also Elvis' shirt from the match that was auctioned and hit around ?1.4k

No, surely not. Janny? Injured? I don't believe it. ;)

Aye. Sounds a bit unusual. Could be bull... ;)

Archived