Jonny Evans

Millfield_Mackem

Millfield_Mackem

Absolutely immense today. Superb performance.

Will be one of the best centre backs in England when he hits his prime. Hopefulyl with us.

winston churchill

Will be one of the best centre backs in England when he hits his prime. Hopefulyl with us.

barry:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson

He's good on football manager too:p

Sando_Jambo

Ok... and your point is?

Nucky Thompson
Ok... and your point is?
Talking football on a football forum:rolleyes:

Have you seen these articles MM ?

Keane prompted surprise when he spent ?9million on signing Gordon from Heart of Midlothian nine months ago, but he believes that the investment is justified. ?I think he's a brilliant goalkeeper,? the manager said. ?This year he's done OK for us, but I've no doubt that in the next few years he will become one of the best in world, if not the best.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2008/05/09/sfnsun109.xml

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article3897208.ece

Millfield_Mackem
Hopefully he will sign for Sunderland this summer.

He's a superb player. At at the ripe old age of 20, he reads the game like a experienced 30 year old.

He gets the best out of the rest of our defence.

For a few posters, i posted this as i know a few people follow Sunlun on here, and thought i'd update them. Just like i update on Gordon.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

No Nonsense
He's a superb player. At at the ripe old age of 20, he reads the game like a experienced 30 year old.

He gets the best out of the rest of our defence.

For a few posters, i posted this as i know a few people follow Sunlun on here, and thought i'd update them. Just like i update on Gordon.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Well said mate. There's too much of this nonsense on this forum.

CG's done well in his first season up in the Prem. Like Keane though, I reckon there's defo more to come from Craig. Jones looks a promising player aswell. With better players surrounding him next season and 1 year further on in terms of experience I would expect a better goal return from the big felly; boys a handful for defenders.

On the Evans situation; reckon Fergie will be reluctant to sell IMO. Couldeven see them selling Pique and having Evans as one of four centre halfs. That may be just enough of an incentive to stay at Man U.

rudi must stay

aye, shame you lost

va va voom

Was at the Sunderland game today, and Evans was absolutely superb!

Disapointed with Eboue's antics, also that CG wasn't playing either, but an enjoyable game nonetheless shame about the result though!

almost as good as alan wilson the fat guy whom came on for the cup select today

whom the hell was he?

famous?

Millfield_Mackem
Well said mate. There's too much of this nonsense on this forum.

CG's done well in his first season up in the Prem. Like Keane though, I reckon there's defo more to come from Craig. Jones looks a promising player aswell. With better players surrounding him next season and 1 year further on in terms of experience I would expect a better goal return from the big felly; boys a handful for defenders.

On the Evans situation; reckon Fergie will be reluctant to sell IMO. Couldeven see them selling Pique and having Evans as one of four centre halfs. That may be just enough of an incentive to stay at Man U.

CG was dropped today, just to give Fulop a chance to show what he can do, and possibly be put in the shop window. He proved he can cut it at this level.

Towards the end of this season, Gordon has been immense at times, and fairly average aswell. Keane has said he is an untouchable and won't be sold next season. He rates him as one of the best and will be possibly THE best when in his prime. I just hope it's with us.

In reply to the Evans discussion, I hear Fergie is willing to let the lad come back on a season long loan next season. I can see Fergie buying another defender in the close season. Brown, Neville, O'Shea, Pique, Ferdinand and Vidic all ahead of him in the pecking order. Cathcart is a very good prospect coming through.

Signing Jonny Evans is Sunderlands biggest priority next season. He will be a future star.

Disapointed with Eboue's antics, also that CG wasn't playing either, but an enjoyable game nonetheless shame about the result though!

What the feck was Eboue doing yesterday then?

Can't stand this guy, the most sly, cheating, moaning fecker in the Premiership.

Always involved in controversy whether it be him diving about or having sly kicks off the ball.

:mad:

Ferguson also rates him very highly.

Expect to see him back at United next season.

rudi must stay
Ferguson also rates him very highly.

Expect to see him back at United next season.

he rated Richardson that didn't stop him being sold to Sunderland. Look how good that Man Utd team is right now, i have a feeling Keane will be pretty desperate to sign him as well

Say What Again
What the feck was Eboue doing yesterday then?

Can't stand this guy, the most sly, cheating, moaning fecker in the Premiership.

Always involved in controversy whether it be him diving about or having sly kicks off the ball.

:mad:

He's my current most hated player - and has been for months now :mad:

eboue`s antics ?? i was at the game had a good view of the incident he was definately caught late

HMFCjamieHMFC
almost as good as alan wilson the fat guy whom came on for the cup select today

whom the hell was he?

famous?

the club masseur alan robson

he rated Richardson that didn't stop him being sold to Sunderland. Look how good that Man Utd team is right now, i have a feeling Keane will be pretty desperate to sign him as well

Ferguson knew we were bringing in Nani and wouldn't need Richardson, plus the fact everyone thought he was crap.

With Silvestre probably leaving, and Brown making right back his preferred position, I expect to see Evans kept as a back up to Rio and Vidic.

Fantastic player.

Keane reportedly will have a bit to spend next season and I think he'll splash the cash to try and secure Evans permantly.

Went to the game as well, decent match for meaningless last game and both sets of fans were in good voice, 13 yo son was dissapointed that CG wasn't playing but he had a good day all the same, Mackems seem to love Evans, apart from Keane, his was the only name chanted on the players walk round after the game.

Is he the rapist?

Alleged rapist.

IIRC, he wasn't charged.

Evans will be back at United next season. Piques off to Barca so he will step into his place in the squad nicely.

Archived