Thoughts From Today

WalterEgo

Left back problem sorted - step up Gary Locke ;)

Rapnik looked very good. So did Gowser but he needs to bulk up a bit.

Tam F looked fit as a butcher's dog. Is he still playing?

I was nearly greetin' when Skacel came out to warm up. God those were the days right enough.

Oh... and Nade is still fatter than Robbo and Baggio put together. :)

Pete Seeger

Tam Flogel could still cut it in the SPL! And with the ball at his feet Baggio was outstanding. Game was ruined by a group of young knobends at the back of G smashing chairs. Plebs

Tam Flogel could still cut it in the SPL! And with the ball at his feet Baggio was outstanding. Game was ruined by a group of young knobends at the back of G smashing chairs. Plebs

Seriously? WTF for?

Sives playing?

I thought he was on the way out, does anybody "in the know" or mates with the kids, possibly with a nut orientated name (this week ;) ) know if he will be at the club next season?

Pete Seeger
Seriously? WTF for?

Some of them were hibbies. They started booing Gary Locke so we told them to shut the **** up. They then started smashing seats. They then stopped that when we told them we were going to break their heads of them. But they kept going and eventually one of them got skelped then asked to leave. Ruined the whole game for us. Complete and utter filth.

Benny Factor
Some of them were hibbies. They started booing Gary Locke so we told them to shut the **** up. They then started smashing seats. They then stopped that when we told them we were going to break their heads of them. But they kept going and eventually one of them got skelped then asked to leave. Ruined the whole game for us. Complete and utter filth.

Not to worry.... they didn't manage to evade the police down on the concourse. :)

Ryan Gosling
Sives playing?

I thought he was on the way out, does anybody "in the know" or mates with the kids, possibly with a nut orientated name (this week ;) ) know if he will be at the club next season?

I'd be surprised.

He looked fit to play, and yet he's not even been with the reserves. He attends all the home games with his season ticket though.

Pete Seeger
Not to worry.... they didn't manage to evade the police down on the concourse. :)

Really? Good stuff. Seen one of them outside right enough.

I'd be surprised.

He looked fit to play, and yet he's not even been with the reserves. He attends all the home games with his season ticket though.

Thanks for that.

I thought he was on loan at Partick? After a loan spell elsewhere (Dundee?)

So that would explain the "you hibs bar steward " song then. Wondered what that was all about.

Ryan Gosling
Thanks for that.

I thought he was on loan at Partick? After a loan spell elsewhere (Dundee?)

He's had a few loan spells but he's been really unlucky with injury.

Hadn't played since January I think.

Charlie-Brown
I'd be surprised.

Sives has had a pelvic problem for about 18 months so he's not played any competitive football at any level this season, I think he played a pre-season friendly with Dundee but he injury wouldn't heal and his loan was cancelled & he returned to riccarton for rehabilitation.

No idea if he will be staying with Hearts but I hope the kids injury problems are behind him as the last 3 seasons he been an injury nightmare for him,hopefully he can begin playing again.

Pete Seeger
So that would explain the "you hibs bar steward " song then. Wondered what that was all about.

That'll explain it all right. Plebs

Salvatore's Tash

Sives gave his all today, you can see he is a big Jambo! While everyone around him played at half pace, the big guy was throwing in the challenges!! He has apparently been training well and could be in for a shout next season.

Sives gave his all today, you can see he is a big Jambo! While everyone around him played at half pace, the big guy was throwing in the challenges!! He has apparently been training well and could be in for a shout next season.

I am sure he and Berra played together in a festival cup game against hibs and he looked the better of the 2. Seems like he has had a horrendous time with injuries so may be worth another short term deal.

rudi must stay

average penalty. Did Screpis play well? Thought he looked a decent player yesterday

Archived