Robbies programme.

Bunny Munro

I managed to get one but it is more of a leaflet than a programme.. still glad I got one though....good souvenier of a great day...

:107years:

The website said 1000 printed.

They would obviously all go, however they actually were on sale yesterday so plenty would have been away before those who attended today got a look in

I got in at 1.25 and got the last one the guy had... Bit flimsy for ?2.50 though.

Baird, King and Michael

Saw JP from the shop in the concourse behind the Wheatfield and he said they were considering a reprint.

Bit shabby to have printed only 1,000.

The programme from the Inverness game sold out completely as well so the club is obviously reducing the numbers they print.

As an aside, once again the food kiosks ran out of everything except Bovril!

Given the number of kids there today seems like a missed marketing opportunity not to have more programmes/juices/crisps or sweets available.

Still maybe we don't need the money...

jambojim52

The merchantising "van" behind the old stand was closed too. Lots of kids today, so surely a market for scarves ect.

Surely Hearts should print off at least 800-1000 more, ?2,500 more income by doing so, it would be mad if they didn't.

Bunny Munro
Saw JP from the shop in the concourse behind the Wheatfield and he said they were considering a reprint.

Bit shabby to have printed only 1,000.

The programme from the Inverness game sold out completely as well so the club is obviously reducing the numbers they print.

As an aside, once again the food kiosks ran out of everything except Bovril!

Given the number of kids there today seems like a missed marketing opportunity not to have more programmes/juices/crisps or sweets available.

Still maybe we don't need the money...

Me: I'll have a Coke please

Guy behind counter: We only got Diet Coke mate

Me: give me one of them then.

Guy Behind Counter: We got no cups mate

:evilno:

braveheart

never got a programme outside at 1.30.big thanks to the guy in row i section n2 who gave me his.yet again a missed opportunity by someone.

theres a bit below the wheatfield i'll see if theres any there because theres stacks full of them from this season.

theres a bit below the wheatfield i'll see if theres any there because theres stacks full of them from this season.

I think there will be a lot left over this season, but not the Robbie match, only 1000 printed and they were selling 11,000 tickets.

I seen they are/were selling all programmes from August to December half price - ?1.50. Once when I went into the clubshop, there must have been a few hundred sitting up against the wall at the desk, if you're saying they have some stored away as well, there must be thousands.

I'm in the same boat - didn't get a programme.

It was my wee boys first Hearts game as well, so I was hoping to buy him a football or something similar, but was disappointed to find the shop was shut...

And there's only one type available in the online shop.

Archived