Congratulations to Manchester United FC

Ryan Gosling

Bayern Munich had won virtually F-all in their history until 1967. They have not a bad record since.

Chelsea are Chelsea. Man Utd are Man Utd. In the future Chelsea might win trophies regularly. Unless you have a crystal ball you just don't know.

FWIW, I think Man Utd will win the European Cup. However I could hopefully be wrong.

United have the kind of squad that will keep winning things as they get older and wiser. Chelsea should always be there, or there around but I doubt we'd see them catch up with Arsenal or United's record within the next 30/40 years.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

He slagged your mum, Eck. Are you going to stand there and take that?

Could be worse, could have slagged me for being ginger.

Christ All Mighty...We don't have enough arguing on this site about Hearts, We're now arguing about 2 teams from England that, Probably, Very Few have actually watched Live, not on Sky Sports, I'm glad Chelsea never won the Title beacuse they play like Rankgers in Europe...Ferkin Murder to watch, Man U play Quality football and deserved to win...;)

Also hope they beat Chelsea in the Champions League Final...Basically to annoy the Chealsea/Rankgers fans on this site...You know who you are!! ;)

boabyarsebiscuit
Christ All Mighty...We don't have enough arguing on this site about Hearts, We're now arguing about 2 teams from England that, Probably, Very Few have actually watched Live, not on Sky Sports, I'm glad Chelsea never won the Title beacuse they play like Rankgers in Europe...Ferkin Murder to watch, Man U play Quality football and deserved to win...;)

Also hope they beat Chelsea in the Champions League Final...Basically to annoy the Chealsea/Rankgers fans on this site...You know who you are!! ;)

I've seen Chelsea live over 100 times. First game was against Leeds Utd in 1978 (0-3, Arthur Graham scored after 16 seconds). I used to see a fair few Hearts fans in the 1970s whose English team was Chelsea.

I've seen United live more than a few times.

Including yesterdays game :smile:

Archived