Congratulations to Manchester United FC

Ryan Gosling

Thoroughly deserved. Been the best team by far. Really hope they can do the double. Chelski wouldn't look good on the Champ's League trophy.

Chelsea fans are seething. :)

If you can't beat Bolton at home, you deserve nothing.

Celtic FC making it less likely that Rankgers will win the SPL, Chelsea losing the title...it's a good day. :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Well done Manchester United FC.

Football won today. :)

Father Tiresias

I wonder if they would have won if Steve Bennett had done his job correctly and sent off Paul Scholes?

rudi must stay
On your Premiership victory.

FTChelsea.

:)

well done to them. The right team won

boabyarsebiscuit

Yes, congratulations are of course in order to Manchester United. The League table does not lie. However well done to Chelsea for taking it to the last day. No mean feat.

RockyBalboa

Manchester United, best team in the world! We salute you! :cool:

Saved a ****ty day, We're all going to Sweden :cool:

Nucky Thompson

United were much better value than the 2 points they won the league with. Well done United.

JamboRossi79
Chelsea fans are seething. :)

If you can't beat Bolton at home, you deserve nothing.

Celtic FC making it less likely that Rankgers will win the SPL, Chelsea losing the title...it's a good day. :)

Do you honestly think they cared about Bolton scoring ? It made no difference and they knew it.

I hope Chelski hump Man Ure in the Champs League.

Well done Man U from a Liverpool fan. Played the best football this season and totally deserve to lift the trophy.

Hope we can mount a challenge next season, need Hicks the diddy to leave our club alone.

Ivan Drago
Great to see Fulham stay up.

Agreed, the Premiership would be a sadder place without Jimmy Bullard

e_mask2.jpg

Millfield_Mackem

Well done and that.

Great to see Giggs clinch it. Great pro and a model professional to the modern game. Equalled Charlton's record with a goal and a league title.

Well done sir.

Great to see Fulham stay up.

I'd thought if they went down we may have had an opportunity to re-acquire a certain Mr Niemi.

$ilvery_Moon
I wonder if they would have won if Steve Bennett had done his job correctly and sent off Paul Scholes?
And the penalty for Rio's handball too. Still think United deserved to win today and the title though. Best team throughout the season.

super_vlad

man u and ronando deserved it this year ! Its a shame arsenal could not get over the silva injury ! i really do believe this is where they lost the title, gald birimgham went down !

p.s i'm not bitter in anyway !

Hilary Briss

I was there yesterday. What a difference to the rubbish we have been watching this season. Man U were different class, Scholes was best player on the park (tackling aside)........his passing is something else, Tevez was everywhere and Ferdinand strolled though the game. Ronaldo showed some quality but acts like a petulant kid too often for my liking. We were in Wigan end and there was Mancs everywhere.........got a bit lively when Man U scored the first. Not a bad stadium, thought it was similar to the Hull ground but a bit bigger.

I was there yesterday. What a difference to the rubbish we have been watching this season. Man U were different class, Scholes was best player on the park (tackling aside)........his passing is something else, Tevez was everywhere and Ferdinand strolled though the game. Ronaldo showed some quality but acts like a petulant kid too often for my liking. We were in Wigan end and there was Mancs everywhere.........got a bit lively when Man U scored the first. Not a bad stadium, thought it was similar to the Hull ground but a bit bigger.

I too was there, thanks to a mate with a spare.

Was a fantastic atmosphere, despite the obvious nerves and tension. There was no more fitting goalscorers than Ronaldo and Giggs, both for different reasons.

What a kick in the teeth it must b to support Chelsea right now. Not only do you miss out on winning the league on the last day, but you can't even beat Bolton. Fantastic.

What a kick in the teeth it must b to support Chelsea right now. Not only do you miss out on winning the league on the last day, but you can't even beat Bolton. Fantastic.

Yeah, to have been effectively written off for the league yet to come back and be in with a shout on the last day. What a kick in the teeth that is.

Can't believe that Man U(re) fans seem more happy at Chelsea not winning than their own team winning. Oh well I suppose success breeds contempt.

Moscow will be interesting. I have a hunch that the only thing red there will be the Square. Oh, and Fergie's nose...

boabyarsebiscuit
I too was there, thanks to a mate with a spare.

Was a fantastic atmosphere, despite the obvious nerves and tension. There was no more fitting goalscorers than Ronaldo and Giggs, both for different reasons.

As a Hearts fan you as well as I will know that "kicked in the teeth" feeling. Yesterday would have been a miracle if Chelsea had somehow managed to steal the title at the death.

All this crowing doesn't become you, Eck.

Yeah, to have been effectively written off for the league yet to come back and be in with a shout on the last day. What a kick in the teeth that is.

Can't believe that Man U(re) fans seem more happy at Chelsea not winning than their own team winning. Oh well I suppose success breeds contempt.

Moscow will be interesting. I have a hunch that the only thing red there will be the Square. Oh, and Fergie's nose...

I'm happy to see United win the league, I find it funny that our nearest rivals lose out.

If that makes me bitter, so be it.

We've won it 10 times, that's 7 more than anyone, we've won it 10 times :smile:

As a Hearts fan you as well as I will know that "kicked in the teeth" feeling. Yesterday would have been a miracle if Chelsea had somehow managed to steal the title at the death.

All this crowing doesn't become you, Eck.

Firstly, we all know miracles happen in football.

Secondly, in respect to Hearts, we all have felt that kick in the teeth at some point throughout the season. However, to hear the arrogance of some Chelsea fans on here, and those I know personally, has made this experience all the sweeter.

I used to have a small soft spot for Chelsea in the 90's, because of Gianfranco Zola. But after Abramovich, Mourinho and the legions of Chelsea fans who have attached themselves to the club since, have left me with nothing but contempt for Chelsea.

Secondly, in respect to Hearts, we all have felt that kick in the teeth at some point throughout the season. However, to hear the arrogance of some Chelsea fans on here, and those I know personally, has made this experience all the sweeter.

I used to have a small soft spot for Chelsea in the 90's, because of Gianfranco Zola. But after Abramovich, Mourinho and the legions of Chelsea fans who have attached themselves to the club since, have left me with nothing but contempt for Chelsea.

A Man U(re) fan complaining about glory hunters and bandwagon jumpers!

Superb.

A Man U(re) fan complaining about glory hunters and bandwagon jumpers!

Superb.

Every team has it's gloryhunters.

At least United have some proper glory to hunt :smile:

boabyarsebiscuit

You know me personally. When have I ever given it the big one to you about Chelsea exactly?

Whatever.

Every team has it's gloryhunters.

At least United have some proper glory to hunt :smile:

And Chelsea don't...?

See you in Mockba.

You know me personally. When have I ever given it the big one to you about Chelsea exactly?

Whatever.

No, but I didn't mention your name.

I'm not allowed to name posters in a thread they haven't contributed to. Although I know a few Chelsea fans who live local to me who have given it the big one about Chelsea.

And Chelsea don't...?

See you in Mockba.

3 league titles in 53 years, I'd say not.

Congrats to Man U, deserved it over the season. Don't give a flying who wins the CL final, as long as it's a decent game and I get pished in the pub watching it.

The Vulture

3 league titles in 53 years, I'd say not.

That's like sheep fans saying Hearts have won 2 cups in 45 years so we are better than you blah blah, the early 80s blah blah. When in fact we have won 2 cups in 10 years.

CFC have won 2 leagues in 4 years.

Didnt really care who win the league as I have a soft spot for City. Utd catching up with Liverpool in terms of championships won...

Would have been a very different game if the ref hadn't bottled it. Penalty against Ferdinand and the Scholes sending off.

Fair play to Man U though, they got the most points in the end.

Never expected Chelsea to win the league after the start to the season, done really well to get close though. The Champions League is the big one this season, and one we will win.

That's like sheep fans saying Hearts have won 2 cups in 45 years so we are better than you blah blah, the early 80s blah blah. When in fact we have won 2 cups in 10 years.

CFC have won 2 leagues in 4 years.

Didnt really care who win the league as I have a soft spot for City. Utd catching up with Liverpool in terms of championships won...

2 titles in 2 years, 10 in the past 16.

My point remains that Chelsea have never been as successful as United, and are unlikely to be as successful.

boabyarsebiscuit
2 titles in 2 years, 10 in the past 16.

My point remains that Chelsea have never been as successful as United, and are unlikely to be as successful.

Bayern Munich had won virtually F-all in their history until 1967. They have not a bad record since.

Chelsea are Chelsea. Man Utd are Man Utd. In the future Chelsea might win trophies regularly. Unless you have a crystal ball you just don't know.

FWIW, I think Man Utd will win the European Cup. However I could hopefully be wrong.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

He slagged your mum, Eck. Are you going to stand there and take that?

Archived