Josh Jeffries (Rangers)

Forwards

Calvin Miller (Celtic)

Kevin O?Hara (Forth Valley)

Alistair Coote (Dundee United)

Aaron Norris (Aberdeen)

Theo Archibald (Celtic)

Ryan Watters (Motherwell)

Do you know anything about the boy at dusseldorf? Also do Forth valley play in the same league as Hearts etc?

Tayside Jambo

Thought jones strolled it looks an excellent prospect.

Good to see him lift the trophy, and for all the boys who played well in the 3 games.

Normally in these games the Scottish boys get bullied and overpowered but tonight the Scottish boys looked in good physical shape and strong. They also played some great stuff and were technically good.

jamboinglasgow

Normally in these games the Scottish boys get bullied and overpowered but tonight the Scottish boys looked in good physical shape and strong. They also played some great stuff and were technically good.

it was interesting to see a twitter poster who concentrates on the youth side of Chelsea, so has seen many Victoria shield saying that Scotland have improved year on year in the competition since Mark Wotte came in. Scotland U16s win the victory shield, Scotland U17s and U19s are into the elite rounds of European championships, the senior team is improving, only the under 21s are under performing at the moment. Things looking up for the Scottish national football teams (and Hearts players involved in all except the senior team.

it was interesting to see a twitter poster who concentrates on the youth side of Chelsea, so has seen many Victoria shield saying that Scotland have improved year on year in the competition since Mark Wotte came in. Scotland U16s win the victory shield, Scotland U17s and U19s are into the elite rounds of European championships, the senior team is improving, only the under 21s are under performing at the moment. Things looking up for the Scottish national football teams (and Hearts players involved in all except the senior team.

I can't believe that billy stark is still in charge of the 21's. I think the youth team managers should move on with the players each year.

3 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat in the Euro qualifiers isn't a disaster to be fair. Second to a very good Dutch team who we beat away and drew with at home.

Footballfirst

I was very impressed with the Scots tonight. The win was well deserved. I was really disappointed with the England side who had been built up as their best side at that level in years, but were unable to find any way through a resolute Scottish defence while Miller in particular gave their defence loads of problem with his pace and skill.

Leon had his best game of the tournament, His was the most prominent voice that you could hear from the stands, while Sean regularly nicked the ball of the English midfield and passed it well. It was an odd game from Sean as I though he looked weak in the tackle, but still won a lot of the ball. I guess that he is being coached to try and "steal" the ball in challenges rather than go in full blooded.

Out of interest does anyone know the winning team/squad from 98-99

Sure they said Darren Fletcher was in the team.

Footballfirst

Out of interest does anyone know the winning team/squad from 98-99

I think Gary Caldwell captained the side.

Do you know anything about the boy at dusseldorf? Also do Forth valley play in the same league as Hearts etc?

Forth Valley is an SFA Regional Academy team.Based in Stirling University. Basically an amalgamation of Stenhousemuir & Falkirks youth set up,but with a lot more money !

Kevin O'Hara is coached by Steve Fulton...

They play in the same league as Hearts,Celtic,D'dee utd,Aberdeen etc oh and hibs....

Impressed with the 10 minutes I saw either side of half. Great to see Gareth Southgate sitting shaking his head as if to say "we're getting done over here". Well done lads.

I just watched the second half and I was really impressed by Scotland. I thought we were good technically, attitude wise and physically. There are some real prospects there. Delighted a Hearts man is the captain too!

fabienleclerq

Forth Valley is an SFA Regional Academy team.Based in Stirling University. Basically an amalgamation of Stenhousemuir & Falkirks youth set up,but with a lot more money !

Kevin O'Hara is coached by Steve Fulton...

They play in the same league as Hearts,Celtic,D'dee utd,Aberdeen etc oh and hibs....

Thanks.

The Dutch influence with Mark Wotte has been the best thing to happen to our youth set up and we are improving at all levels. I also think Scott Booth talks a good game for a sheep.

Archived