The 'Sergey Book of Condolences' Thread

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sergey,

At times like this it's hard to find the words. The thought of how you touched us brings me close to tears. Most of us go through life without making a mark. Others step up to the plate and devote themselves to ###### in a dark room every day. History will remember you as an utter phannie with deviant tendencies but history is written by those who have hanged heroes. We will remember you.

DTD

P.S. I want my tenner back you fecking scaff

Sergey aka Mr Romanov,

Best troll in the world.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Good day, SirGay. I guess it's back to hawking round pictures of little SirGay. Best to stick to what you know. Farewell you demented wee tolley.

Sergey :rofl:

**** you and **** all of the ****wits on .Net.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They're still defending him

Hibs.net - "No information can be 100% accurate all the time".

Someone find my locked thread and re-post it. :jjyay:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

They're still defending him

Hibs.net - "No information can be 100% accurate all the time".

Someone find my locked thread and re-post it. :jjyay:

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Tiberius Stinkfinger

If only the wee scumbag was on the wind up it would be funny, but he has shown many times he is not of sound mind & has obvious mental issues. I'm sure his threat of leaving the interweb will be total bullshit like the rest of his threats.

I personally hope he gets the help he requires.

If only the wee scumbag was on the wind up it would be funny, but he has shown many times he is not of sound mind & has obvious mental issues. I'm sure his threat of leaving the interweb will be total bullshit like the rest of his threats.

I personally hope he gets the help he requires.

Heard recently what he did to you. Creepy joke of a man.

What's this?

He routinely finds out peoples addresses and threatens them with it. He went one step further with Dan Saaf though.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

He routinely finds out peoples addresses and threatens them with it. He went one step further with Dan Saaf though.

Comedy scenes, come ahead Sergey. Come ahead

As moist as his mother/auntie at a family reunion.

He's made a complete arse of everyone on shite.net as well.

:pleasing:

loveofthegame

Holy ****! What a pitiful excuse of a human being.

He still has about 10 aliases on here.

Look for some posters never posting again.

:pleasing:

Not seen AP in a while. Sergey NAP.

If I could find my "Told You So" smug smilie, I'd wrap it up in my jobbies and post it to Sergey's Home Address.

This ^^

Can we add Dashing Bob and Bajillions to the list

Even now they are backtracking and changing the comments made previously.

They now have 'new' reasons why it will fail..........which of course are not new at all but they are clinging on to try and save face with other posters.........those who now question them are being told they are undercover Hearts fans...........the truth hurts it seems.

The fact that UBIG abstained is the new reason for hope......................the reasons why seem to escape them.

The issue of the 'frozen' shares seems also to have passed them by............they were frozen along with other assets to prevent them being disposed of prior to the appointment of any administrator as well as UKIO administrators fighting a transfer of some 18% of UBIG shares they held claiming they were illegally transferred to Newfield investors........that has taken time and now we have had the official appointment so what was once 'frozen' is no more...........of course matters are still subject to creditors and shareholders meetings.

Can we add Dashing Bob and Bajillions to the list

Even now they are backtracking and changing the comments made previously.

They now have 'new' reasons why it will fail..........which of course are not new at all but they are clinging on to try and save face with other posters.........those who now question them are being told they are undercover Hearts fans...........the truth hurts it seems.

The fact that UBIG abstained is the new reason for hope......................the reasons why seem to escape them.

The issue of the 'frozen' shares seems also to have passed them by............they were frozen along with other assets to prevent them being disposed of prior to the appointment of any administrator as well as UKIO administrators fighting a transfer of some 18% of UBIG shares they held claiming they were illegally transferred to Newfield investors........that has taken time and now we have had the official appointment so what was once 'frozen' is no more...........of course matters are still subject to creditors and shareholders meetings.

It's just revisionism to give them something to cling on to.

Today was their day they said. Stage 1 and 2 is where we were going to fall. Except we've passed these so naturally for them Stage 3 means death for us. When we pass stage three it'll be 4 and so on...

They know that this Hearts still beating and always will do. And we will be lording it ober their shan excuse for a club forever more.

:jjyay:

He's kept me amused for the last 6 years or so.

Never has one man spewed so much shite and had a bunch of utter cretins hanging on his every word as much as he has.

Cheers Sergey, now away and fling shite at yourself.

FTH

He was their North, their South, their East and West,

Their working week and their Sunday rest,

Their noon, their midnight, their talk, their song;

Their unquestioning trust in his deluded lies; They were wrong?

Sergey, you clueless, creepy weirdo, attention seeking excuse for a man. Get it right up you!

:verysmug:

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

Sergay i feel sorry for ya mum...having you pop out her snatch i would say i feel sorry for your dad but lets face it your dad is a some jackey tramp that wanked into a cup for 15 pounds

Hope his inbox is getting spammed with boabies

(There's a euphemism in there somewhere which I also believe will be true)

Archived