Patrick Kisnorbo on his way back to Hearts???

Alfie22

Sorry if this has been posted already.

I just read a small bit in th NOTW that Paddy maybe a target for Hearts as Leicester are looking to offload him.

I think he could do a job short term at LB, the lad can tackle and has at least got positional sense.

Any views???

davemclaren

I just read a small bit in th NOTW that Paddy maybe a target for Hearts as Leicester are looking to offload him.

I think he could do a job short term at LB, the lad can tackle and has at least got positional sense.

Any views???

He was totally out of position at LB. I quite liked him but he did sell the jerseys against Schalke. However, he is better than our current lot and always puts in a shift.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

He's been a stand out for them at centre half , until he damaged his cruciate.

Think centre half is his natural position and he was MOTM nearly every week for Leicester playing there.

Doubt he'll be back though.

Any views???

Just shows you how folk differ.

I would take him back at centre half, but I felt at full back and midfield he was rubbish.

Ibrahim Tall

Everton were after him a year or so ago before they signed Lescott, same with a couple other premiership sides(Wigan?). Would happily have him back, can't see it happening though.

He has an injury, another ppoor thread.

What makes it a ppoor thread? He is recanting a story from a paper and asking for opinion. As for injuries, it is entirely possible to sign players that are currently injured.

Just shows you how folk differ.

I would take him back at centre half, but I felt at full back and midfield he was rubbish.

I'd prefer him at centre half but he's still head and shoulders above Jose at full back :confused:

Great input :rolleyes: is he never going to play again like??

He Who Cannot Be Named

Always brings a wry smile to my face when i see posts like this... If you feels its a poor thread why are wasting your time contributing? It couldn't possibly be to get that post count up could it?

I'd prefer him at centre half but he's still head and shoulders above Jose at full back :confused:

I'd disagree with that. Kisnorbo was an awful left back, certainly a peer of Goncalves (on current form).

I'd disagree with that. Kisnorbo was an awful left back, certainly a peer of Goncalves (on current form).

Ah i'll give you that :) but i still think he'd be a usefull addition, you knew what you got with him.

Charlie-Brown

Kisnorbo was a better right back than Neilson (that isn't hard) but I believe he's become a good centre half at Leicester - he rarely played in that position for us though.

Great input :rolleyes: is he never going to play again like??

He won't be playing for a long time as he ha a serious injury - can't remember what but it was reported on Ceefax this week.

I'd be more worried about the fact that Gary Breen has just been released by Wolves. Talk of Wolves buying Berra looks a little closer now.

rudi must stay

good player. Is he any better than what we have at the moment though? I'm not convinced. He was also absolutely desperate to leave IIRC :evilno:

super_vlad

never rated him when he was up here, thought he was a average player, since he has being south i've heard really good reviews of the guy and he seems to be rated down there. So i would doubt he would come back up here.

seen the wee bit in the NOTW i would welcome him back anyday. i was a close friend with him whilst he was here also, and he was a good player for us, he had some very good performances in europe and domestically.

would you welcome him back?

Jerah Jambo
Would be very surprised at this

A few prem teams were looking at him in January

Surprised, I'd be amazed at this !!. He must still have some contacts at Tynecastle that's filling him in on all the nonsense that's going on.

:mad: :mad:

Surprised, I'd be amazed at this !!. He must still have some contacts at Tynecastle that's filling him in on all the nonsense that's going on.

:mad: :mad:

Well i'm in contact with him regularly , and i often tell him of the shananagans that goes on,

i will however ask him when i next speak to him to see if he has had any contact with us and will get back to everyone on that. ( dave mcpherson was his agent when he was here - but i think he still has lou sticca as an agent also.

Jerah Jambo
Well i'm in contact with him regularly , and i often tell him of the shananagans that goes on,

i will however ask him when i next speak to him to see if he has had any contact with us and will get back to everyone on that. ( dave mcpherson was his agent when he was here - but i think he still has lou sticca as an agent also.

Well tell him to think long and hard. Always liked him and I think he would be a good atribute for the club but I wouldn't wish the present regime on anybody.

since he started and left us he's always had a place in his heart for us.

will speak to him tommorow.

Jerah Jambo
since he started and left us he's always had a place in his heart for us.

will speak to him tommorow.

Well wish him all the best (seriously) :):)

seen the wee bit in the NOTW i would welcome him back anyday. i was a close friend with him whilst he was here also, and he was a good player for us, he had some very good performances in europe and domestically.

would you welcome him back?

He was attrocious.

Don't mention the Schalke game.:evilno:

Please God , never let him back at Hearts. He's in the same mould as Robbie , runs arouns a lot but lacks even the basic skills to ever be any good.

Jerah Jambo
He was attrocious.

Don't mention the Schalke game.:evilno:

Please God , never let him back at Hearts. He's in the same mould as Robbie , runs arouns a lot but lacks even the basic skills to ever be any good.

Sorry forgot about big Zal, no don't bother coming back you're not needed

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would rather have Stearman than Kisnorbo. Stearman is a good young centre half. He would form a good partnership with Berra. Can't see it though.

thats why it's said kisnorbo's coming back. as berras leaving.

what about ian harte he's been released along with huckerby at norwich.?

$ilvery_Moon
Would rather have Stearman than Kisnorbo. Stearman is a good young centre half. He would form a good partnership with Berra. Can't see it though.

Agreed. Stearman is a very good defender but he's a right back not a centre back. They'll lose players after they've dropped out the CCC and I'd take him in a flash.

thats why it's said kisnorbo's coming back. as berras leaving.

what about ian harte he's been released along with huckerby at norwich.?

Absolutely no chance we could afford Huckerby.

good player. Is he any better than what we have at the moment though? I'm not convinced. He was also absolutely desperate to leave IIRC :evilno:

You answered your own question with the frist 2 words.

Id take him. I was always a fan of his, good player. I can't see him coming back though.

Hilary Briss
Is he still one of Dave McPherson's players?

Nope, he moved away fairly recently. He now has an Aussie agent, the brother of an ex Leicester/Man City player but I forget his name.

As others have said, he has a serious knee injury so like most NOW stories, its a load of bollocks.

CornhillHearts

"As others have said, he has a serious knee injury so like most NOW stories, its a load of bollocks"

At last.

He's been a stand out for them at centre half , until he damaged his cruciate.

Think centre half is his natural position and he was MOTM nearly every week for Leicester playing there.

Doubt he'll be back though.

Im pretty sure Leicester had the best defensive record in the championship so he must have been doing pretty well.I would take him back to partner Berra.

rossthejambo

always liked kisnorbo and would welcome him back in a second but hes got a really serious injury like others have said so think it could be a load of rubbish. then again we may be looking for someone else to stick on the treatment table

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He was absolutely rank in his time at Hearts.

Probably cost us the chance of going through in the UEFA Cup with a ridiculous dive (I think it was anyway!)

Did score against the Hobos mind you.

The Old Tolbooth

I thought the guy was a complete donkey, but would probably be our best player nowadays!!!

Jimmy McNulty
Im pretty sure Leicester had the best defensive record in the championship

Since they got relegated, their forwards must have been pretty bad for this to be true!!!!

Ibrahim Tall
Since they got relegated, their forwards must have been pretty bad for this to be true!!!!

Aye, they only let in 45 goals in 46 games.

He won't be playing for a long time as he ha a serious injury - can't remember what but it was reported on Ceefax this week.

I'd be more worried about the fact that Gary Breen has just been released by Wolves. Talk of Wolves buying Berra looks a little closer now.

Now thats no fair !,..............ah mean !.............laffin at Paddy's injury n' that.

Tokyo Drifter

Any views???

Never rated Skippy much. Didn't he get red-carded for diving against Schalke? Can't imagine he's improved much. I'd have taken Maybury or big De Vriesy back before him.

Hard worker, we could do with more of them in the team, at the moment there's only about 4 players you could say give 100% every game. I think we need to steady the ship and become hard to beat again before we think about anything else.

Archived