Will Frail have the balls?

Ryan Gosling

The contradiction coming from his mouth before the game yesterday made my mind up once and for all how much of a tool he really is. Here are his words (I'm paraphrasing):

Ryan (McGowan) and Matej (Rapnik) will play in Robbie's game tomorrow but I want to give them some competitive football as well. We'll look to try and bring them on when we are maybe two or three goals up.

Now, ignoring for now who he thought was going to score these two or three goals, isn't that just a massive contradicition. You want to give them a competitive game by bringing them on when we're at least two goals to the good and cruising? Frail, when you are at least two goals to the good against a crap team at home in a meaningless game, that's pretty much as non-competitive as your going to get.

In the end his joke of a side (4-4-1-1???) lost without these two promising youngsters being given the run out they really deserved.

Toxteth O'Grady
The contradiction coming from his mouth before the game yesterday made my mind up once and for all how much of a tool he really is. Here are his words (I'm paraphrasing):

Ryan (McGowan) and Matej (Rapnik) will play in Robbie's game tomorrow but I want to give them some competitive football as well. We'll look to try and bring them on when we are maybe two or three goals up.

Now, ignoring for now who he thought was going to score these two or three goals, isn't that just a massive contradicition. You want to give them a competitive game by bringing them on when we're at least two goals to the good and cruising? Frail, when you are at least two goals to the good against a crap team at home in a meaningless game, that's pretty much as non-competitive as your going to get.

In the end his joke of a side (4-4-1-1???) lost without these two promising youngsters being given the run out they really deserved.

:eek:

Archived