Is Frail Taking The P**S

MackaysCentreSpot

maroonlegions

He has held no esteem with me when the day he blurted out that clum was SPL quality.:evilno::rolleyes:

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
He should not be the next manager because he has the tactical nous of a carrot.

and the heid of one as well .......... :)

He Who Cannot Be Named

Stevie Fail needs to do us all a favour and walk away right now. I dont care if he has a mortgage to pay, if he cared for the club he would walk away.

The mans a liar... this has been proven, so im sure he wont have a problem repeatedly lying to us like a good little head coach should.

Stevie Frail is a ****ing clown, how much longer are we gonna take this phish? When will it end? Will hearts ever be a respectable football team again?

Not while Romanov is in charge, if you believe otherwise your as deluded as Rangers fans who feel they deserved a victory yesterday.

Only us the fans have the power to change anything but i believe season ticket sales are around the same as last season, so more of the same to come im afraid...

I've supported Hearts for 15 years. I wont be back next season.

To all those preparing there 'you wont be missed' comments, more fool you im afraid... i wish it could have been different.

Remember at the start of the season when he siad we had the quality to challenge.

Yeah looks like you were spot on Mr Mastermind.

sandylejambo

I've supported Hearts for 15 years. I wont be back next season.

To all those preparing there 'you wont be missed' comments, more fool you im afraid... i wish it could have been different.

you wont be missed now go away

Stephen Frail today refused to criticise his players after defeat to Kilmarnock at Tynecastle.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1309886,00.html

The Puppet has been doing it since his master put him in charge!!:mad:

Spineless P****...Used to Really admire him when he played, Now he a F***** Puppet who is happy to dance to the fiddlers tune...The Reason why the Choob should NEVER BE Hearts manager...Unfortunately he will be!! :evilno:

The Doctor

If a manager had come in a few weeks after the announcement (as every football club on the planet seems capable of doing) and Frail had been kept on as first team coach, he would have maintained the respect he enjoyed amongst the fans. Even if results hadn't gone our way. (The manager would taken the flak and doubtless would have been given time to turn things around, in fact we would likely have written off this season when the imaginary manager was appointed and said that we'd judge him on next season).

Frail is not ready to be given the level of responsibility demanded of him.

It's exceptionally bad management of the club to have put him in the position he's in. I don't blame him for taking it, I don't believe he's doing less than his best. I know that his best is not good enough, but the problem is...

Stevie Frail has been hung out to dry by the arseholes who run this club.

Frail is perfect for the job. He is the opitome of a complete loser. His standards are so low that his ambitions will match up perfectly with Romanov's lack of enthusiasm for Hearts nowadays.

Nelly Terraces
hopefully,a dead man walking:mad:

I want Ian Holloway as manager. The bloke fae Leicester. Is their ground bigger than the City ground I wonder?:rolleyes:

Hans von Luck

Dont want Frail., McGhee, Levein, Davies or anyone connected wit the ugly sisters.

Whats Lothar up to these days?

Good German leader !

winston churchill
I want Ian Holloway as manager. The bloke fae Leicester. Is their ground bigger than the City ground I wonder?:rolleyes:

hows the heed after the otter:cool:

rudi must stay
Dont want Frail., McGhee, Levein, Davies or anyone connected wit the ugly sisters.

Whats Lothar up to these days?

Good German leader !

would like him to be the manager as well. He's got no British Experience though

would like him to be the manager as well. He's got no British Experience though

Yeah cos we'll only appoint someone who has that :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces
hows the heed after the otter:cool:

No bad. The Otter wuz better than the Black Sheep though, I reckon that gear was well off. Want to have a face off between the Otter and the Barnstormer. The Bishops finger as ref. Ding Ding, seconds out, keep it clean.:P

rudi must stay
Yeah cos we'll only appoint someone who has that :rolleyes:

if we're gonna stick to the statement then it really has to be

if we're gonna stick to the statement then it really has to be

Oh yeah, the statement! I'd forgotten about that, how silly of me. Yeh - the statement. Someone with British experience... like Rix, or Malofeev.. :rolleyes:

And if that happens u-know-who on here will be telling us all Romanov has delivered what he promised.

rudi must stay
Oh yeah, the statement! I'd forgotten about that, how silly of me. Yeh - the statement. Someone with British experience... like Rix, or Malofeev.. :rolleyes:

And if that happens u-know-who on here will be telling us all Romanov has delivered what he promised.

if he doesn't then that's it for most probably. Last chance for Vlad. Even he MUST know that

winston churchill
No bad. The Otter wuz better than the Black Sheep though, I reckon that gear was well off. Want to have a face off between the Otter and the Barnstormer. The Bishops finger as ref. Ding Ding, seconds out, keep it clean.:P[/QOTE]

i also nailed a few bitter & twisted in the athletic arms,watching the puma doing noodle on the dart board:eek:

Archived