Backing against Hearts

Era Macaroons

Era Macaroons

Anyone else have Killie on the coupon? 7/2 great price....also with Darlington and Falkirk...a very nice 20/1 payday

This is the first time ive backed against Hearts and was in a quandry about it but hey...head ruling the heart(s)!

Always bet where the value is. I try to stay away from Hearts games but if the other team is overpriced then i'll have a piece. This happens a lot when the Old Firm visit Tynecastle.

forrester_jambo
Done it a fair bit this season, easy money.

yeah tynecastle needs your optism pal:sad::evilno:

Only ever do it when we're playing Rangers or Celtic as it then basically becomes compensation for us getting beat with the opposite effect being if we win I'm really not bothered about losing ?20. Even a draw is pretty pleasing against them.

Did it once against Hibs but ended up severley ****ed off at losing ?20 and only drawing the game.

Say What Again

I'll bet you he's picked up a fair few quid betting against Hearts this season.

I don't see the problem. It's hardly as if it influences the result is it? :confused:

Calm down dear:rolleyes:

5/1 on william hill not a bad price IMO

6/1 Paddy Power. Considering backing against the JT's for the first time in my life.

6/1 Paddy Power. Considering backing against the JT's for the first time in my life.

Having considered it, ive now done it. 10 sheets on at 6s.

I still doubt id do it when there was a competitive edge to the game but seeing as theres feck all for us to play for and going by our last two performances i think 6s is too big.

Era Macaroons

I still doubt id do it when there was a competitive edge to the game but seeing as theres feck all for us to play for and going by our last two performances i think 6s is too big.

If it was anyone else apart from Gretna I would back Hearts to lose again. Just cant see a defeat in this one tho.

And what a decision it proved to me.

Gives me 70 sheets to chuck on Zenit the morn.

Era Macaroons
And what a decision it proved to me.

Gives me 70 sheets to chuck on Zenit the morn.

well well...what'dya know!! good bet.

thot this was a stretch too far but well done:cool:

rossi_1983

I was very close to doing it this afternoon on Betfair, when Hearts were 1.4 I was gonna lay them

COuldn't go through with it though, and ended up backing Hearts cos they drifted to over 1.7 :mad:

I think some posters on this thread prefer gambling to Hearts ( which is fair enough )

Era Macaroons
I think some posters on this thread prefer gambling to Hearts ( which is fair enough )

for all the coupons put on with with reading/notts county/bradford and the like surley the team you will know MOST about and theyre probable result is.... Hearts.

Even if it is negative

Gambling doesnt take account of passion for the team

I much prefer to have my bet ON Hearts to win, but only if I think they will!! no blind optimism here!

For example...when I took De vries 1-0 scorecast versus Bordeaux.....I KNEW that was gonna happen;)

Archived