Craig Levein petition

virgilhiltz

...............regarding the McCurry escapade !

Remember that this is the same ref that allowed the Basketball Barry goal to stand !

BUT !..........

...........the bottom line is that the GFA can consitently sweep away complaints by all the clubs outwith the Old Firm when we have a legitimate reason to complain in the first place !

WHY ?............

........well it's because of the old divide and conquer scenario. We all seem to just wait until the injustice is carried out against our own team before we stand our ground. The GFA, and the media for that matter, have a habit of isolating the team concerned, demonising the manager, player concerned, and in doing so discredit them and trivialise the complaint.

You've only got to look at the baggage that our Lithuainian players are still having to cart round. It's no longer justified, .........but I'd bet it's still open season for any opponent to kick lumps out of these players without fear of retribution.

This is going to go on and on until one team, just one team, gets the support of all outwith the OF after the likes of Saturday's joke of a performance from McCurry.

rudi must stay
...............regarding the McCurry escapade !

Remember that this is the same ref that allowed the Basketball Barry goal to stand !

BUT !..........

...........the bottom line is that the GFA can consitently sweep away complaints by all the clubs outwith the Old Firm when we have a legitimate reason to complain in the first place !

WHY ?............

........well it's because of the old divide and conquer scenario. We all seem to just wait until the injustice is carried out against our own team before we stand our ground. The GFA, and the media for that matter, have a habit of isolating the team concerned, demonising the manager, player concerned, and in doing so discredit them and trivialise the complaint.

You've only got to look at the baggage that our Lithuainian players are still having to cart round. It's no longer justified, .........but I'd bet it's still open season for any opponent to kick lumps out of these players without fear of retribution.

This is going to go on and on until one team, just one team, gets the support of all outwith the OF after the likes of Saturday's joke of a performance from McCurry.

ironic eh.. McCurry has a bit of a track record for helping the OF, im sure he's the one that gave Rangers THAT penalty a few years back too.

Feck them, They all missed the boat when 'Mad Vlad' dared question the integrity of officialdom within the SPL.

Insular attitude I'm afraid.

Wouldn't it be a lot more credible if we backed a campaign without our own agenda directly attached to it ?

Or we could just say it's Dundee United's problem,...............that is of course until McCurry, or anyone else similarly minded officiates at a Hearts v OF game the next time round.

Correct. This is a classic case of closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. Consequently the spineless ******** won't get any support from me. :mad:

Nice and positive

Correct.

When VR dared to question the spineless arseholes at GFA HQ, he was made to look like a leper, and the press consequently attacked him.

VR spoke the truth back then and was ridiculed, but now that Craig Levein dares to talk out, Levein's the saviour ?

Dont make me laugh.

When we were looking for support in the bias of the referees in this country, we got diddly squat.

Nothing will change as long as the OF exist.

So what should happen then Dex ?

Do we watch it fester away and stand idly by until it lands on our doorstep again ?, ( and you know it will !).

Or should we empathise and renew our disgust for the corruption within Scottish football, and at the very least, publicly back Dundee Utd.

ironic eh.. McCurry has a bit of a track record for helping the OF, im sure he's the one that gave Rangers THAT penalty a few years back too.

I think that was Dallas.

...........and despite the many plaudits he received throughout his career, he was equally cuplable of making pro OF decisions, ( particularly in favour of Rangers).

No sympathy whatsoever, nobody from DUFC bothered when Hearts had problems with Davis , as far as I`m concerned what goes around comes around. Mike McCurry RFC versus DUFC----->:thumb:

colinmaroon

I'll say it again!

We didn't get supported in our fight!

Agreed!!!

But, as far as I'm concerned, the enemy of my enemy is my friend - at least until the enemy is defeated!!! (W S Churchill - and he knew something about being accused of crying wolf when he was right all along!!!)

bishop1874

signed, not that it will make any difference.

The performance from the ref was disgraceful. Craig Levein said nothing that the whole of scotland dont know already. This type of thing has been going on for years and the "GFA" seem more than happy with it. The fact that Rangers and Celtic fans argue about who has had more decisions sums the state scotish football is in. The need to protect the "big 2" completely ruins matches and the standard of football in this country. Craig Levein should not be punished and managers and chairmen of other teams should give him their support.

No sympathy whatsoever, nobody from DUFC bothered when Hearts had problems with Davis , as far as I`m concerned what goes around comes around. Mike McCurry RFC versus DUFC----->:thumb:

............yup !

It's easy to take the no sympathy vote.

.........wonder how long it will be until it's our turn again ?

Perhaps some distant semi in the year 2014 when some as yet unknown buckfast guzzler progressing through the refereeing ranks does exactly the same as McCurry ?

FFS,............when are we ALL going to learn !

Archived