Craig Levein petition

virgilhiltz

Charlie-Brown

Travesty of justice & pro-Old Firm CHEATING referees yet again - the problem is not confined to McCurry although he will be made scapegoat

Dirk Diggler

Feck them, They all missed the boat when 'Mad Vlad' dared question the integrity of officialdom within the SPL.

Guest JamboRobbo
Feck them, They all missed the boat when 'Mad Vlad' dared question the integrity of officialdom within the SPL.

and thats exactly what there response will be next time it happens to us.

Incredibly short sighted and bitter attitude.

Dirk Diggler
and thats exactly what there response will be next time it happens to us.

Incredibly short sighted and bitter attitude.

Bitter?

Yep.

:)

colinmaroon

Signed!!!

With these added comments:

"For real justice to be done the truth has to be told!

Craig Levein told the truth!

Now, let's see how interested the Football authorities are in justice!!!"

Correct. This is a classic case of closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. Consequently the spineless ******** won't get any support from me. :mad:

Guest JamboRobbo
Correct. This is a classic case of closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. Consequently the spineless ******** won't get any support from me. :mad:

Good point. Hearts is the only team it has happened too, and since nobody supported Hearts that time, Hearts should never support anyone in the future.

Cutting of your nose to spite your face - it's the way forward.

Bindy Badgy

It's a bit pointless really as no one gives a crap about online petitions but I'll sign it on the off chance it gets a mention on Radio Scotland.

Charlie-Brown

This problem has been going on for a century or more - I believe it may have even worse in the past not that that makes it any better or more excusable.

As I see it McCurry will be hung out to dry then it will be swept under the carpet and forgotten about - the facts remain the same though an Old Firm team will have gained and a non Old Firm team suffered (again) because of blatant cheating & bias - there is no other words to describe it.

Guest GhostHunter

Correct.

When VR dared to question the spineless arseholes at GFA HQ, he was made to look like a leper, and the press consequently attacked him.

VR spoke the truth back then and was ridiculed, but now that Craig Levein dares to talk out, Levein's the saviour ?

Dont make me laugh.

When we were looking for support in the bias of the referees in this country, we got diddly squat.

Nothing will change as long as the OF exist.

Guest JamboRobbo

VR spoke the truth back then and was ridiculed, but now that Craig Levein dares to talk out, Levein's the saviour ?

He wasn't the first, and he wasn't the last.

Should we do the same as the others did when Vlad spoke out (only care about themselves and keep quiet, rather than look at the bigger picture and realise that it could be us next time), or should we be the ones to rise above the every man for themself and **** the rest of them mentality?

To me, leaving utd out on their own just perpetuates the problem. Someone has to stand up and back others. If we fail to do so this time, then we can't expect support from others next time it happens to us.

Darth Sidious

Come on now, honest mistakes and they even themselves out. Celtic will get a few decisions today.

How long will they allow the players to punch and head butt players though before they act. The players now know they can get away with everything. Sickening and a joke.

Guest GhostHunter
He wasn't the first, and he wasn't the last.

Should we do the same as the others did when Vlad spoke out (only care about themselves and keep quiet, rather than look at the bigger picture and realise that it could be us next time), or should we be the ones to rise above the every man for themself and **** the rest of them mentality?

To me, that just perpetuates the problem. Someone has to stand up. If we fail to do so, then we can't expect support from others next time it happens to us.

Yet, looking back at RR's comments at the AGM, can you honestly say now, that he DIDN'T have a point ?

He's only interested in Hearts, just as ET and CL are only interested in Dundee Utd.

The point is, the SFA are starting to APPEAR to be corrupt, regardless of who it is that speaks, the more that DO MUST be applauded.

Clarkserino

They can stick their petition where the sun doesn't shine. We tried to stand up to them before and got mocked by the rest of Scotland rather than support.

The boy has cried wolf, massive fine from the SFA coming their way.

The Old Tolbooth
Correct.

When VR dared to question the spineless arseholes at GFA HQ, he was made to look like a leper, and the press consequently attacked him.

Dont make me laugh.

When we were looking for support in the bias of the referees in this country, we got diddly squat.

Nothing will change as long as the OF exist.

Are you forgetting that CL also spoke out against cheat McDonald after being raped silly at Rugby Park? He did that whilst Hearts manager btw, and as far as I'm concerned this is just the next chapter in the book and he should be supported.

As for Vlad telling the truth, I suppose there's a first for everything because he NEVER tells the people that matter the truth, the fans! :confused:

Guest JamboRobbo
Yet, looking back at RR's comments at the AGM, can you honestly say now, that he DIDN'T have a point ?

Roman was using it as an excuse for our league position. We're below 5 other teams who are in exactly the same position as us (up against of bias 8 times a year).

So Roman was talking out his arse IMO, as usual.

He's only interested in Hearts, just as ET and CL are only interested in Dundee Utd.

So if we really believe what we've said in the past about of bias, here is our chance to move it forward.

We wanted backing from other clubs when it happened to us.

Here is our chance to take the first step, and give backing to another club when it happens to them.

Someone has to take that first step, so why someone else and not us?

Spellczech

These things even themselves out don?t they?

Perhaps McCurry thought Rangers deserved a few breaks after their midweek disappointment at not getting the SPL to rearrange games to suit them or perhaps he felt the need to redress the balance after Aberdeen got cheated out of a last minute equaliser at Celtic Park?

I know let?s just sit back and say "feck DUFC" as they didn?t support us previously. Then they can do the same to us next time it happens to us, and we can do it to them again etc. In fact let?s make not standing together the same as OF bias and just say "we all get cheated in favour of the OF, it equals itself out over the course of a season!"

(ps the above post is heavily laced with irony and sarcasm)

Guest JamboRobbo

(ps the above post is heavily laced with irony and sarcasm)

Glad to hear someone on here can see past the end of their own nose!

While I agree with the sentiment of Therapist, Dexter etc, it has to be made obvious that at least someone may be getting the message through; something Vlad will never be able to do.

Bindy Badgy
These things even themselves out don?t they?

I know you were taking the **** when you said it but it really annoys me when people say that and expect to be taken seriously. Does anyone have any evidence whatsoever that these thing even themselves out?

JennyJambo

I'll be honest and say my first thought was "screw them". We were ridiculed when Vlad spoke out. They were the jealous ramblings of an insane man. No-one supported him or us back then. So yeah I thought to myself "tough luck Craigy boy" but JR has a point...

the higher stance would be to now come out and back Levein and Utd as a club. Regardless of whether they backed us or not. So I'd support any move from Hearts to wade in. Get yersel out there Vlad with the "I told you so" rant!

I'll be honest and say my first thought was "screw them". We were ridiculed when Vlad spoke out. They were the jealous ramblings of an insane man. No-one supported him or us back then. So yeah I thought to myself "tough luck Craigy boy" but JR has a point...

the higher stance would be to now come out and back Levein and Utd as a club. Regardless of whether they backed us or not. So I'd support any move from Hearts to wade in. Get yersel out there Vlad with the "I told you so" rant!

And get CL in as Manager,someone who hasa spine.

jambojim52
While I agree with the sentiment of Therapist, Dexter etc, it has to be made obvious that at least someone may be getting the message through; something Vlad will never be able to do.

Have to admit that I was in the F them group, but if we do not stand up, nothing will be done. Don't really care about DDutd or Levein, however I do think ( with hindsight) that no matter who does the shouting every club should back them up. Lets just see which clubs do and those that don't

Signed and had a wee mention of the Andy Davis incident!

Unfortunately no-one backed us because of Romanov when we were complaining.

Craig Levien is someone most people have got respect for and if you think he is right it should be signed.

So you're happy for the Old Firm to keep getting the decisions then? :rolleyes:

hughesie27

That petition is pretty garbage. It's to try and ensure he goes unpunished? To be honest I couldn't care less if he does. I'm more interested in the SFA actually loooking into the corruption rather than simply covering the cracks.

Some amount of moronic logic shown from Hearts fans on this subject.

The only way things will ever change is if the rest of Scottish football unite to bring this issue to a conclusion. Whether we got the support previously is not the issue for today.

Its a pathetic attitude which in the end will be detrimental to the team that you proclaim to support.

Some amount of moronic logic shown from Hearts fans on this subject.

The only way things will ever change is if the rest of Scottish football unite to bring this issue to a conclusion. Whether we got the support previously is not the issue for today.

Its a pathetic attitude which in the end will be detrimental to the team that you proclaim to support.

Well said.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Signed and had a wee mention of the Andy Davis incident!

Unfortunately no-one backed us because of Romanov when we were complaining.

Craig Levien is someone most people have got respect for and if you think he is right it should be signed.

I did exactly the same.

When Davisgate occurred, the attitude was summed up by a feeling that it was a foreign upstart from Eastern Europe complaining about corruption in "our" game, from a part of the world where bribery is perceived to be commonplace.

Now that a "good, honest Scottish pro" has spoken out, suddenly it isn't as easy to wipe away. Pity that didn't occur 3 years ago!

It was George Foulkes who asked the SPL to explain the "integrity" of the decision,not Romanov. It didn't matter to the SPL if it was "johnny foreigner" or a peer of the realm who spoke out.

It appears the only ones who can speak out with guaranteed impunity are certain knights and their spokesmen.

Dirk Diggler
It was George Foulkes who asked the SPL to explain the "integrity" of the decision,not Romanov. It didn't matter to the SPL if it was "johnny foreigner" or a peer of the realm who spoke out.

It appears the only ones who can speak out with guaranteed impunity are certain knights and their spokesmen.

Garbage.

You honestly think that Romanov wasn't behind that?

Give me peace.

Signed!!!

With these added comments:

"For real justice to be done the truth has to be told!

Craig Levein told the truth!

Now, let's see how interested the Football authorities are in justice!!!"

signed and your spot on.

Garbage.

You honestly think that Romanov wasn't behind that?

Give me peace.

All I said was that Foulkes spoke the "integrity" words at a press conference with Chris Robinson,Romanov didn't say them..it was Hearts as a club who were fined,not Romanov himself. It was the effrontery of asking a decision to be explained that was hammered. My point was that Hearts (and other clubs)are/were fined regardless of who speaks or writes..whereas Sir David and his minions seen to avoid any sanctions whatsoever.

BBC 5/03/2005 Hearts chairman George Foulkes insisted that his club were not questioning the integrity of the individual officials but of "the procedure that led to the decision".

The Labour MP said: "The Prime Minister is subject to cross examination and I don't see why football should not be as transparent as any other walk of life."

Hearts were angered after Davis told Dallas that Sotirios Kyrgiakos was fouled by Lee Miller in the penalty box in the closing minutes of the game at Tynecastle.

"That decision, made by one man on the advice of the other, could cost Heart of Midlothian ?2m," said Foulkes.

"If they are reasonable men on the SFA committee, they will look into this.

"Fans from a number of other clubs who feel they have suffered from decisions, particular in relation to the Old Firm, have given their support and feel that someone needs to make a stand."

It is spookily similar to what Eddie Thompson and Craig Levein have now said..3 YEARS LATER.

The "reasonable men" shot the messenger..as they will do again

First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left

to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niem?ller :whistling:

john brownlee

Yes Mr Romanov is right

some of you guys want to read Guilvers travels its the Gfa to a tee

It's not that I don't care what happened to Dundee Utd but they're not my club and consequently, it just matters a whole lot less to me. However, we've also been victims of the same problem and therefore any action taken to highlight the issue will benefit us in the long term too.

I don't know what good the petition can really do but I'll be signing it on the off-chance that it might at least stop the issue from being immediately brushed under the carpet.

I hope these other 'victims' are now feeling rather ashamed of their silence though.

ToadKiller Dog

All the dundee united fans who were at ibrox should get together or a good few of them and hand deliver a bill to Gordon Smith at the SFA offices to cover the cost of the match tickets and travel costs.Wont get anywhere but the papers would pick up on it

Jambo in Yorkshire

If I remember correctly CL said earlier in the season that he had no compliants with referees - it may well have been around the time we lost 4-1 at Tannadice with what can only be called a few dodgy decisions

On balance we should support any attack on the refereeing in Scotland as it is getting close to being corrupt - Nobody thought Harold Shipman was killing old ladies so who can say refereeing in Scotland isn't corrupt?

Great to hear Lorraine Kelly on "Your Call" having a go at McCurry and Traynor didn't have a clue who she was.

Apologies if this is sub-posted in another thread.

Support seems to be gathering pace.

petition/Craig_Levein/

I will not sign this - when Vlad said the exact same things, Levein and other SPL cronies claimed he was deluded and said it was not a problem - ever since they have now had issues - it serves them right - they missed their chance and did not support us, so why should we support them?

Matbe if he comes out and apologises to Hearts and Vlad, perhaps I will consider signing.

I will not sign this - when Vlad said the exact same things, Levein and other SPL cronies claimed he was deluded and said it was not a problem - ever since they have now had issues - it serves them right - they missed their chance and did not support us, so why should we support them?

Matbe if he comes out and apologises to Hearts and Vlad, perhaps I will consider signing.

Aye you've got a right to be angry about that, but what happens when it all blows over and then a bit further down the line WE go through another Miko-gate ................"where were you Jambos back during the CL campaign" will be the cry !

Lets turn the other cheek and rise above it eh :)

Archived