Scottish refs

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

after seeing mccurrys pergormance at hun land yesterday,

maybe just maybe vlads not mad after all, that performance yesterday was a shocker

it's as if, the huns must win, at all costs

scottish refs,:evilno: pah

lawriejambo

Mike McCurry is Rangers bitch, nothing more than a puppet carrying out instructions from his corrupt masters..

This will be swept under the carpet as per usual.

''He's an honest Ref who only gets a split second to make a decision'' will be quoted .

Personally I've no sympathy for Dungdeh Hibs. They - and other spineless clubs - had the chance to make a stand against the SFA when Hearts raised the problems with refs. But they all filled their pants.

Seymour M Hersh
Personally I've no sympathy for Dungdeh Hibs. They - and other spineless clubs - had the chance to make a stand against the SFA when Hearts raised the problems with refs. But they all filled their pants.

Correct. They had the chance to stand four square with us but chose the easy route not to. Am I the only one finding it funny the wee sh yte Thompson is getting upset now it's happening to his crappy team?

Can't argue with that, but don't let the past damage the future.

Archived