Have you ever fallen asleep at the game!

rorcos

This just shows how bloody awful we have become.......My son is a ballbay at Tynie and came back from the game today. I asked him if things were as bad as they sounded and he told me he actually dozed off in the first half, it was that crap!!!!

Not only that but as it was the last game he asked if he could run onto the pitch at the end and ask for a shirt.

I said "Yes" but said asked whos he wanted Miko, No 28? His reply.....Gary Locke!! FFS I know he is a hearts icon but thea means Mr Romanov, that life blood of OUR club has no-one to hero worship in this dreadfull squad of deadwood underachievers. This is the team that you created, do not blame anyone else but yourself. For the last time.........

ALL WE WANT IS A MANAGER!

:mad:

Bindy Badgy

I remember being so bored during a 2-1 win over Partick that I didn't notice that Justin Fashanu had been sent off.

portobellojambo1

I shut my eyes for a few minutes during the home game versus St Mirren recently. I did sleep almost all the way through the second half of a Hearts v Hibs New Year game at Tynecastle many years ago, but that was all drink related rather than performance related.

I've never fallen asleep, but I got so bored at Gretna a few weeks back I forgot the score for a while and had to ask my mate to remind me.

I watched a guy sit and read a book at Scotland vs New Zealand a few years back. He then put his feet up and had a snooze. Bizarre.

Charlie-Brown

Yes against Fulham in a pre-season friendly a few years back but it was my stag day and I'd already had quite a few!! ;)

special agent oso

My 13 year old daughter has had a wee kip at most games this season , I asked if she wanted her season ticket renewed and her reply was , NO WAY .

Doctor FinnBarr

Fell asleep at Wembley once after an all nighter on the football special. Got in when the gates opened, sat with my back to the wall that ran round the middle of the terrace, and woke up at half time!

;)

Archived