Any pics/vids from anyone there last night?

Walter Bishop

Was loads of fans taking videos in the corner, hopefully there's a couple of videos to be uploaded when the hangovers wear off.

Particularly want to hear "Since I was young..."

I bet the folk taking videos from the middle of The Bridge of Doom and holding everyone up got some amazing footage of a lot of folk walking slowly in the dark.

Ok, carry on.

Having a party :fth:

That looks about right... I'm in a magical embrace for that whole video with a complete stranger.

Have a few videos but they're the poor quality, overly loud, filmed on a potato Android kind.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

On Hambone's video there's a couple of wee laddies with their tops off giving it fist pumps. Hilarious stuff.

I was one of the people taking (what I thought was) a video in the bottom corner of south lower next to their "section{ed} 43" stand. After checking said "video" it appears I took footage of the inside of my pocket on the walk away from the stadium. Cornette is not the word :facepalm:

Do you know what software is best to upload it? There's a good rendition of "since I was young..." At the start of it...

Don't know personally as I've not uploaded one. I'm sure one of our resident posters can help.

Would love to see the hearts faithful from their end when we scored .

I posted a link on my FB of this I will try and get it on here when I finish work.

Archived