too much negativity

hthejambo

I am getting fed up with all the moaning about tactics players and performance we are where we are we can't change that if/when we go down so be it we have been there before the biggest battle we have this season is of the pitch and trying to stay alive if we win that one then I will be happy

The negativity isn't just coming from the fans.

I've heard directly from a first team player that the dressing room is beaten already in regards to the derby.

How often do you hear that at Hearts?

I am getting fed up with all the moaning about tactics players and performance we are where we are we can't change that if/when we go down so be it we have been there before the biggest battle we have this season is of the pitch and trying to stay alive if we win that one then I will be happy

agree x10000000000000000

ToadKiller Dog

We are certainly in a low at the moment ,but you don't get out of it by mumping and moaning , we get out of it by sticking to the task , hard work and making changes if need be , but most importantly keeping the unity that's we have its our biggest strength .

Things will turn around in our favour in time . Darkest before the dawn Etc .

Most important is getting our club back on its feet .

scots civil war

change of managemant personnel at the top badly needed at this juncture

that result just there has broken the camel`s back

need leadership with experience in such situations right now

I've heard directly from a first team player that the dressing room is beaten already in regards to the derby.

If be disgusted if that's the case.

Nelly Terraces

Negativity, hmmm, more just reality I think. People are feeling a bit down at the moment, results have been disappointing so it's only natural that people are having a wee whinge.

bigsuperslim1874

If accurate, this suggests the players have no faith in Locke to steer them back on track. That said, if ever we needed someone to gee the team up for Wednesday, Locke would normally be at the top end of the list of motivators.

I honestly wonder if the majority of folk complaining about people being negative have actually been to the last 4 or 5 games.

Folk who weren't there yesterday wont truly appreciate how utterly shite we were. Utter dogshit.

Not only can we not defend or offer anything going forward, we can't even do the basics properly and the players appear to have no understanding about what they are supposed to be doing.

We all understand that our team is full of young players but they aren't being given a chance as they aren't being led properly.

THAT's what people are having a grump at.

loveofthegame

I can only hope and pray this is bullshit although you have no reason to lie mate.

They should all be hung out to dry if that is the attitude. It's a derby ffs, absolutely anything can happen.

The one thing that usually does happen when we play them is WE win. Ill be disgusted if that is the attitude.

bigsuperslim1874

I honestly wonder if the majority of folk complaining about people being negative have actually been to the last 4 or 5 games.

Folk who weren't there yesterday wont truly appreciate how utterly shite we were. Utter dogshit.

Not only can we not defend or offer anything going forward, we can't even do the basics properly and the players appear to have no understanding about what they are supposed to be doing.

We all understand that our team is full of young players but they aren't being given a chance as they aren't being led properly.

Bang on the money. Yesterday was horrific.

I hope he was exaggerating.

If not, that makes me feel quite angry.

I've accepted we're going down but I won't blame the players or Gary Locke. In that godawful cliche we're just going to have to 'take it on the chin'. It's going to be tough to get out of the Championship at first time of asking but it can be done. I realise it's only October but, apart from the odd unexpected win we'll pick up, this season is done and dusted.

Patrick Bateman

The one comfort of relegation is that it'll force the club to entirely gut the coaching staff and rebuild. We need to stop tolerating mediocrity, we need to maximise the club's potential. We will not do that under the chop n change, defensively chaotic hoofball instilled by Gary Locke. That isn't negativity, that's an assessment based on seven months of management. He hasn't shown a glimmer of promise, he has consistently made mistakes, even accounting for the problems we've had off the pitch. He should never have strolled into the job in the first place. Once he is emptied, we'll need a sensible appointment, someone with a long term strategy and with a plan to get us back to where we belong. I find the 'staunch jambo, lay off' comments irritating; who he supports is utterly irrelevant. Would a company refuse to change their CEO because he liked working for them? No and it's idiotic to suggest otherwise. The sooner FOH can take over and begin a forensic restructuring of the football club, the better.

I can only hope and pray this is bullshit although you have no reason to lie mate.

They should all be hung out to dry if that is the attitude. It's a derby ffs, absolutely anything can happen.

The one thing that usually does happen when we play them is WE win. Ill be disgusted if that is the attitude.

Definitely not bullshit I'm afraid. Sounds like there's very little confidence in the dressing room.

Be that in Locke or in themselves.

Jambof3tornado

Totally this.

I think that the last few weeks has brought home a healthy dose of reality to some of the super optimists. This was always going to be tough given the lack of available resources. The fact is that we have no option but to get behind what we've got 100%. That said, we've got to also expect 100% from the team and the management.

Agree, we deserve 100% and they must give it, most of them have done.

I will be with them all the way , relegation or not. We know there is much worse than it.

It sticks out a mile we need experience to lead us to give us some sort of chance.

We need someone who can see where players are going wrong and point it out, someone who will do something meaningful to rectify or try to rectify the problems and ultimately get the players buzzing again.........

I think Levein is the man but would he do it for us as a charity case as Locke is? It may or may not work as we have much more than management problems but we have do try something , if its possible, to give us a chance.

Archived