Mexican beheading video

jack D and coke

The chainsaw one is horrific, even more so with the other guy watching knowing he's next. It actually doesn't seem real with how calm they both are.

Not watched it but sounds mental.

What's the context of this ? Is it drug/gang wars with captured gang members being done in?

I wouldn't watch anything like this knowingly. I remember one guy at a place i used to work watched the Ken Bigley vid - another guy asks to see it... queue a look of regret several minutes later.

jack D and coke

Not watched it but sounds mental.

What's the context of this ? Is it drug/gang wars with captured gang members being done in?

I wouldn't watch anything like this knowingly. I remember one guy at a place i used to work watched the Ken Bigley vid - another guy asks to see it... queue a look of regret several minutes later.

It's been on my mind all day so I googled it to try find out who they were etc. Came across this on another website and it kind if sums it up....

One of the men is identified as Felix Gamez Garcia, who admits to trafficking drugs to the United States and the other man is identified as Barnabas Gamez Castro, who is the uncle of the first man. Despite their bad decision to become halcones and collaborate with one of the most powerful drug cartel in Mexico, the Sinaloa Cartel or CDS, they are foremost human beings and no human being deserves to die in this manner.

Both men are sitting against an adobe wall, they have no shirt on, and seem renounced to their fate. They answer the questions posed to them by sicarios dressed in military uniforms, and they talk, but deep inside, they must know that no matter what they say, they will not make it out alive this time. You can hear it in their voices, worn, beaten, tired and left without hope. The hope not just to live a wealthy life as they must thought when they joined the cartel, but now just a basic right to just live.

The men admit to working for Joaquin El Chapo Guzman himself. They describe their duties as halcones or at one time riding in the convoys when they were asked to do so. The sicarios who are holding them for nearly six minutes in the video, are the typical sicarios that have been seen in previous videos of this kind. No remorse, with a full intent of doing a job that is beyond imaginable, that when seen if you dare, it truly shocks the conscious. No one can truly say who they are, or what criminal organization they belong to, perhaps we may never know.

The uncle has a message for those who might decide to enter the dark side of the drug cartels, ?Think next time you decide to give the ?finger? (being a rat), think about it very carefully, because it?s not easy being here, and you never return back. With these people you don?t play around, the people of El Chapo are not how they say they are,? he says with a broken voice.

When both men are finished talking, it?s time to pay the piper. Both men then appeared frozen in time, staring in to the distance, as if in a trance, living but already dead. Perhaps they were heavily drugged so they didn?t kick and scream during the brutal nightmare. Fear itself will not numb anyone enough to face this level of evil directly in the eye. Even the sound of the chainsaw does not break their trance.

The uncle is first; he grimaces as the chainsaw spews blood, flesh and bone, as it tears through his throat, separating his head from his body. The chainsaw accidentally cuts the arm of the nephew sitting right next to the uncle during the violent massacre, but he doesn?t flinch.

The second man, the young nephew, is decapitated with a knife, and while the knife is cutting through his throat, he makes a last attempt to scream out, but his vocal chords have been severed, and all one can hear is a faint whimpering sound, the last breath of a man that was way too young to die. The ghastly chilling gurgling sounds coming out of his perforated wind pipe, followed by the grinding sounds as the knife breaks through the spinal cord, finally frees his head from his body, ending the most repulsive, heinous and gruesome act witness on video. In a normal world one would say, wake up it?s only a dream, but this tangible, repeating itself every day somewhere in old Mexico.

The uncle, Don Gamez Castro, had said that the drug cartels did not pay much, in fact he mentioned that the last work he did for them, they paid him 300 pesos ($21 USD), not nearly enough to die for.

With somebody else saying the ken bigley one was worse I'm glad I've never seen it tbh.

• Moderators

Tell that to David Cameron and Obama, they are arming jihad filth who behead people all the time in Syria.

I don't think they post on JKB. But I'll check and let you know.

I'm not one for playing the children line but it's on facebook and my kid is never off that fecking thing. She's 13 and there's probably a high chance because some clown has uploaded onto there she'll see it because someone will mention it at school. She'll witness two brutal murders at 13! I wish I hadnt watched it tbh especially the boy gasping at the end of the 2nd killing it's just awful that is up there for anybody to view. Facebook should be taken to task over that IMO it's just not right. What has Facebook become if this kind of thing can just be uploaded with a "oh this is sick" tag on it.

As a parent, if I'm not controlling what my 13 year old can and can't see online then I think I hold the blame for what she sees, not the website.

BoJack Horseman

I've been desensitised to these videos since I first watched the Nick Berg beheading in 2004 when I was 15. I'd never have watched it had I truly understood what I was about to see. I'll never forget the man's name as it's forever ingrained in my mind. I can watch anything the internet throws at me now. That was the first and only one that properly made me feel ill. Closest I've come to that feeling is the three guys one hammer video. Easily the most horrific video on the internet bar none, and I've seen them all.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I've been desensitised to these videos since I first watched the Nick Berg beheading in 2004 when I was 15. I'd never have watched it had I truly understood what I was about to see. I'll never forget the man's name as it's forever ingrained in my mind. I can watch anything the internet throws at me now. That was the first and only one that properly made me feel ill. Closest I've come to that feeling is the three guys one hammer video. Easily the most horrific video on the internet bar none, and I've seen them all.

What's that?

jack D and coke

As a parent, if I'm not controlling what my 13 year old can and can't see online then I think I hold the blame for what she sees, not the website.

How on earth can you control what she sees online?? She has an iPhone and tablet and PC and like most kids spends a lot of time of Facebook Twitter Instagram etc etc. I have the ban on her accessing certain sites through Vodafone but my point being this is on f***** Facebook and anyone can see it!!!

jack D and coke
Closest I've come to that feeling is the three guys one hammer video. Easily the most horrific video on the internet bar none, and I've seen them all.

My mate showed me that a couple of years ago. I stopped watching after a few seconds. Awful!

Who's watched this on Facebook? I actually feel ill and damaged.

Not being funny, but unless you clicked on the link accidentally, what were you expecting to see in a Mexican beheading chainsaw video ?

Gregory House M.D.

First guy chainsaw second guy knife.

For anybody thinking I watched it and now I'm moaning my only problem is it's on Facebook ffs. Kids have easy access to this stuff I'm genuinely concerned young kids will watch this it's absolutely horrific.

I'm talking about the one where they hack off a womans head with a knife and the boy does it with such calm you'd think he was opening an envelope.

I have a particularly macabre taste in things (music, films, art, etc) and I've read a few books about the Occult and the origins of Satanism and other cults (just out of interest, nothing more) and one really fascinating argument always comes up in defense of violence in various mediums and peoples tendencies to seek it out.

It's probably only in the last 100 or so years (probably even less) that everyone is not exposed to violence or murder in some way. Violence and murder have been part of human development since our inception, from territory battles, to wars, to the daily practice of killing animals for food. Now that so many of us live mostly violence-free and most definitely murder and bloodshed-free, humans seek that out in other forms to fill a primal need for gore.

Not that I'm saying the spread of such material is ok, but like I said I find it an interesting theory as to why people watch these things and spread them around.

I have a particularly macabre taste in things (music, films, art, etc) and I've read a few books about the Occult and the origins of Satanism and other cults (just out of interest, nothing more) and one really fascinating argument always comes up in defense of violence in various mediums and peoples tendencies to seek it out.

It's probably only in the last 100 or so years (probably even less) that everyone is not exposed to violence or murder in some way. Violence and murder have been part of human development since our inception, from territory battles, to wars, to the daily practice of killing animals for food. Now that so many of us live mostly violence-free and most definitely murder and bloodshed-free, humans seek that out in other forms to fill a primal need for gore.

Not that I'm saying the spread of such material is ok, but like I said I find it an interesting theory as to why people watch these things and spread them around.

An interesting theory, but doesn't really explain why some feel compelled to seek out the type of material discussed in this thread whereas others (the vast majority I hope, and definitely including myself) would never do so. I've killed, prepared, cooked, and eaten fish, pheasants, and rabbits in the past - and would be perfectly prepared to do so again - but only did so for food and took no pleasure or fascination in the act of killing and evisceration.

I've undoubtedly been de-sensitised to a fair degree of violence in films and on TV, but again don't seek out particularly violent or horrifying films and only find acceptable what I do watch as I know it to be simulated. Anyway, that's just me, and I'm sure many others have many different views on the matter.

Oh absolutely, I'm not saying everyone has that urge, but some undoubtedly do. You perhaps fill your 'blood lust' (for want of a better term, not saying you're some sort of animal killing sociopath!) with hunting and preparing animals. Your average Tesco meat in a plastic container customer probably doesn't even make that connection that this was once a living, breathing thing that had to be slaughtered, and so finds their 'blood lust' unfulfilled.

If the theory holds any water then it's points out more good than bad imo. It says to me that if there is some underlying subconscious need for violence then most people are happy enough to get it from entertainment than that shows that most people aren't harboring murderous tendencies. Obviously there are people who don't get enough satisfaction or fulfillment or whatever from violent games or TV, and have to seek out the real thing.

But then again, a beheading used to be family entertainment in the Middle Ages...

jack D and coke

Not being funny, but unless you clicked on the link accidentally, what were you expecting to see in a Mexican beheading chainsaw video ?

a

Yeah I know what your saying mate I guess curiosity got the better of me. It was pure car crash stuff once I saw it and started watching. The guy who had posted it up had tagged two or three in it and they'd made jokey comments so I'm wasnt sure it would be so graphic. My only real gripe is like I've said its on a site used by children and it's only natural they'll watch too. Surely Facebook has a responsibility to protect younger users.

How on earth can you control what she sees online?? She has an iPhone and tablet and PC and like most kids spends a lot of time of Facebook Twitter Instagram etc etc. I have the ban on her accessing certain sites through Vodafone but my point being this is on f***** Facebook and anyone can see it!!!

How can you not? Any friend of my kid that shares something like this would get booted off her friends list pronto and their parents would be hearing about it too.

If it was banned on FB itd be on another site in minutes, you cant control content on the internet by censorship. Taking tesponsibility for what your kids can and cant do online is the only way to prevent them being exposed to things you want to protect them from.

I saw that video ages ago,& i would never watch it again, never mind share it,,,

It did remind me of the compilation straight to video that was "executions" but more grusome,

Ps, "executions was released at 8am & banned by 10am, but the beheading with the chainsaw is total sickening!!

jack D and coke

How can you not? Any friend of my kid that shares something like this would get booted off her friends list pronto and their parents would be hearing about it too.

If it was banned on FB itd be on another site in minutes, you cant control content on the internet by censorship. Taking tesponsibility for what your kids can and cant do online is the only way to prevent them being exposed to things you want to protect them from.

Mate I appreciate what your saying but I do what I can. My point remains that when it's on Facebook and somebody mentions it at school or something they'd probably watch to be in with the crowd. I'd go mental if I seen someone post it on her page and things like that. It's not easy keeping tabs on then when they have the internet at their fingertips all the time. They only use it in the house briefly am I supposed to sit with her and watch over her all night?

Facebook are arseholes

This!!!

Beheading video = Ok

Breast feeding pic = Not Ok

The mixed up moral compass of Facebook!

Breasts (feeding or otherwise) are wonderful

Mate I appreciate what your saying but I do what I can. My point remains that when it's on Facebook and somebody mentions it at school or something they'd probably watch to be in with the crowd. I'd go mental if I seen someone post it on her page and things like that. It's not easy keeping tabs on then when they have the internet at their fingertips all the time. They only use it in the house briefly am I supposed to sit with her and watch over her all night?

Yeah, I know dude, its easier said than done. Mine is a lot younger than yours so its a lot easier - for now! :P

I guess my point is that controlling what kids see by censoring the sites they (currently) use is never going to be an effective tactic, so I don't see why Facebook and others should be the ones bearing the responsibility of 'thinking of the children'!

Gregory House M.D.

An interesting theory, but doesn't really explain why some feel compelled to seek out the type of material discussed in this thread whereas others (the vast majority I hope, and definitely including myself) would never do so. I've killed, prepared, cooked, and eaten fish, pheasants, and rabbits in the past - and would be perfectly prepared to do so again - but only did so for food and took no pleasure or fascination in the act of killing and evisceration.

I've undoubtedly been de-sensitised to a fair degree of violence in films and on TV, but again don't seek out particularly violent or horrifying films and only find acceptable what I do watch as I know it to be simulated. Anyway, that's just me, and I'm sure many others have many different views on the matter.

What were you doing that neccessitated killing these animals? Hunters enjoy the act of killing whether they admit it or not. They wouldn't do it otherwise. There is no need for it in this day and age unless you really are in a very isolated place.

This is acceptable on Facebook yet lassies with their paps out aren't?

In fairness though, the title of the video is very self explanatory. I seen this video about a year ago and watched it again the other night. I don't mind admitting that I'm not easily offended at all nor do I have a weak stomach. She asked what I was watching and my response was, 'Mexican guys getting their head chopped off by chainsaw'. She preceded to join me only to run away in disgust and moaning about how it made her feel physically sick.

Which raised my point. If you don't like gruesome stuff, don't watch it.

What were you doing that neccessitated killing these animals? Hunters enjoy the act of killing whether they admit it or not. They wouldn't do it otherwise. There is no need for it in this day and age unless you really are in a very isolated place.

Sorting my dinner out, that's what!

I certainly would never have termed myself "a hunter", but I used to do a wee bit of fishing.

Wild rabbits are an agricultural pest (and also very tasty!) so I have no compunction about killing and eating any healthy ones that I get hold of, and - under circumstances I'm not prepared to go into here - I have "happened across" the odd pheasant here and there over the years. Just as I am not "a hunter", I do not "enjoy the act of killing", but I'm prepared to kill the occasional animal for the pot. If you are a strict vegetarian, I'll concede at least some of the moral-high-ground to you: if you're not, and you do happily eat and enjoy meat and fish, then you do not have the right to criticise anyone who is actually prepared to face-up to the stark reality of where "meat" comes from.

Whether or not one eats meat or fish is a decision for each individual, and I wouldn't criticise anyone who does but who would only want to get theirs pre-packed from a supermarket. However, eating meat and fish is by no means a necessity for health and survival in the affluent West: it's absolutely possible to live a long and healthy (perhaps even a longer and healthier) life as a vegetarian or even a vegan.

Snake Plissken

Not seen it and it's not appeared on my Facebook (not being friends with arseholes tends to help).

I'd be lying if I wasn't a little curious but not enough to seek it out, I'll spare myself that experience.

Gregory House M.D.

Sorting my dinner out, that's what!

I certainly would never have termed myself "a hunter", but I used to do a wee bit of fishing.

Wild rabbits are an agricultural pest (and also very tasty!) so I have no compunction about killing and eating any healthy ones that I get hold of, and - under circumstances I'm not prepared to go into here - I have "happened across" the odd pheasant here and there over the years. Just as I am not "a hunter", I do not "enjoy the act of killing", but I'm prepared to kill the occasional animal for the pot. If you are a strict vegetarian, I'll concede at least some of the moral-high-ground to you: if you're not, and you do happily eat and enjoy meat and fish, then you do not have the right to criticise anyone who is actually prepared to face-up to the stark reality of where "meat" comes from.

Whether or not one eats meat or fish is a decision for each individual, and I wouldn't criticise anyone who does but who would only want to get theirs pre-packed from a supermarket. However, eating meat and fish is by no means a necessity for health and survival in the affluent West: it's absolutely possible to live a long and healthy (perhaps even a longer and healthier) life as a vegetarian or even a vegan.

Believe me, even not being a vegetarian I have more than the right to take the high-ground over people who kill for sport and something to do.

Matthew Le Tissier

I remember watching American werewolf in London when I was about 6.

Had nightmares for weeks.

I watched it when i was 4.

My dad and older brother thought it would be funny to howl and scratch at my bedroom door :sob:

Traumatised for years

I watched it when i was 4.

My dad and older brother thought it would be funny to howl and scratch at my bedroom door :sob:

Traumatised for years

It would have been.....

Believe me, even not being a vegetarian I have more than the right to take the high-ground over people who kill for sport and something to do.

:rofl:

OK then... :welldone:

:rofl:

I'm not one for playing the children line but it's on facebook and my kid is never off that fecking thing. She's 13 and there's probably a high chance because some clown has uploaded onto there she'll see it because someone will mention it at school. She'll witness two brutal murders at 13! I wish I hadnt watched it tbh especially the boy gasping at the end of the 2nd killing it's just awful that is up there for anybody to view. Facebook should be taken to task over that IMO it's just not right. What has Facebook become if this kind of thing can just be uploaded with a "oh this is sick" tag on it.

What age can you go on facebook at? Is it not 16

Archived