Watchin UK TV Abroad

EH11

Heading to India for a month with work and have read a bit about services that provide you with a UK IP address to allow access to IPlayer, Sky Go etc Anyone have a recommendation of a decent service they have used? Doesn't need to be a free service, prepared to pay if it's secure, easy to use and has a reliable connection. Also, I have read a bit about VPN's, not sure what's best but I basically want to use my laptop to view.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Cheers

Haha just trawled through 50 odd pages to ask something similar on another thread!

I've seen hide my ass and apparently gets good reviews!

What about if I download this then? Is just an application that I open my Internet browser from it what? Also is it possible to switch between US and UK Netflix using this?

HaHa. I was working in Delhi about 5 years back and I switched on the telly one night, only to find the Rangers (remember them) v Motherwell live..

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I've been using hola unchecker plugin for Chrome to watch Comedy Central and American Netflix.

It seems pretty seamless and not annoying. It remembers which website you've unblocked as soon as you land on them

Archived