Screpis 6

Stewart 6

Cesnauskis 5

Kingston 6

Glen 6

SUBS

Ivaskevicius 5

Mole 6

Base mine of the football manager way of doing things so these have been my worst ratings of the season. Minging, absolutely minging.

depressed_jambo

Ever since giving up my season ticket in 2005, I've wondered whether I'm ever going to renew it. Went to most of the games under Burley and couldn't believe I hadn't renewed, now I wonder if I will ever even go to a game following this shambolic affair that is the Romanov's. As I'm away down south, it continual humiliates me when trying to explain to my mates how we went from 2nd/scottish cup winners/champions league qualifiers to a 8th placed team who lack any discipline and interest.

My summary Mr Romanov and his Lithuanian joke shop i.e. Kurskis, Zaliukas, MIKO, Cesney, Ivascevikus and the rest that have 'graced' the hearts jersey. it doesn't help when you read Bednar, Pressley, Hartley are winning trophies and the other 'traitors' are playing in the leading divisions round the world.

But then I'm sure people will argue that Romanov is god and then new stand- where is the planning permission and in fact any news of development?- will come to fruition. Just like the world cup players, the league title and champions league in 5 years, or the world class manager! In fact Romanov has done everything to stop this.

The reality is Romanov is killing the club and the fans who back him are speeding up the process. WHile I agree every fan should back the club, those who back Romanov are fooling themselves and have lost sense of reality

The Old Tolbooth

I'd give Glen a 5, but everyone else deserved a mere 1 out of 10! Pathetic!

How some posters can give Stewart more than 1 and the same as Screpis is amazing

Banks - 6 - Not much he could do with the goals. At least it looks like he cares

Thomson - 4 - Thought he looked good in his 1st game, now looks below average. Hate to imagine what would happen in a competitive game against a half decent team.

Karipidis - 6 - I always think he is having a good game so not sure why we always lose so many cr@p goals.

Zaliukas - 5 - Not as bad as many people think, looked strong in the air, but if this is the future so is the 1st division.

Wallace - 5 - Average.

Jonsson - 4 - Is starting to flatter to deceive. To be fair to him he is no right winger, we must have had someone else who could have played in the position.

Kingston - 5 - Started well but dummy got spat out as usual and when he landed on the stretcher I was hopeful someone would wheel him away. It would make a change from him lying on the pitch pretending to be injured.

Screpis - 7 - MOTM - Looked like he had a bit of something. In fact he must be a great player as Romanov didn't really want to sigh him and then there was the threat of legal action. I expect him to be on loan in the championship soon where he will excel and win a league medal.

Stewart - 1 - :evilno: What a totally inept performance. If there is any defence he hasn't played for a few weeks, however if I went to work and performed that bad I would be looking for a new job. I actually forgot he was playing in the second half.

Cesnauskis - 5 - Started well but then fell away. What a surprise.

Glen - 5 - Didn't do much, but he is 18, inexperienced and was expected to play up front on his own in a last season nothing game at home to a team who last one away in Sepetember. Whoever made that decision should be shot.

Ivas - 3 - I honestly think he is not as bad as some think, but he will never get a chance after so many poor performances at first. Time for a change of club.

Mole - 1 - Would have been more entertaining if he had burrowed into the ground and made small mounds of earth.

F®ail - 0 - See Glen :sterb003:

Nookie Bear

Banks - 6 - solid and our real captain

Thompson - 6 - better distribution than Robbie and can get better

Wallace - 2 - not a defender

Karipidis - 6 - solid

Zaliukas - 1 - wage thief

Jonsson - 5 - big season coming up

Kingston - 1 - wage thief. Premiership, you're having a laugh.

Stewart - 1 - wage thief

Cesny - 1 - wage thief

Screpis - 2 - pointless acquisition

Glen - 7 - ridiculous burden put on his shoulders

Frail - wage thief. Tried sticking up for him but no more.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Banks - 6 - solid and our real captain

Thompson - 6 - better distribution than Robbie and can get better

Wallace - 2 - not a defender

Karipidis - 6 - solid

Zaliukas - 1 - wage thief

Jonsson - 5 - big season coming up

Kingston - 1 - wage thief. Premiership, you're having a laugh.

Stewart - 1 - wage thief

Cesny - 1 - wage thief

Screpis - 2 - pointless acquisition

Glen - 7 - ridiculous burden put on his shoulders

Frail - wage thief. Tried sticking up for him but no more.

those cannot be based on the game - screpis a 2 and jonsson a 5?!

screpis looked good. jonsson was poor.

boabyarsebiscuit
It might be a meaningless game, but Frail and Romanov should hang their heads in shame for not trying to win the game.

Against a bunch of lower SPL/first division journeymen managed by a proper football manager our particular brand of the worst football management in the country and overrated dross were totally shown up.

Agree 100%. What is it with this 4-5-1 pish? At home. Against Kilmarnock.

Does Romanov have success with the formation on Champ Manager?

Romanov = ******.

Frail = spineless puppet and totally effin useless.

We are totally rubbish and could quite easily be relegated next season if we continue to be this bad. Oh yes, we can.

Nookie Bear
those cannot be based on the game - screpis a 2 and jonsson a 5?!

screpis looked good. jonsson was poor.

Possibly but Jonsson looked interested and Screpis did alright.

Screpis 4 and Jonsson 4 then.

To be honest, I don't really give a flying toss about the marks. We were sh**, the club is now sh**, there is no spirit and the future is looking sh**.

Really had enough of it and took the time to tell pretty much every player this as they scuttled off home. A glorious mix of wage thieves and youngsters thrown to the lions.....well done Vlad, you ^^^^

Gigolo-Aunt

Yesterday was a very poor performance.

Mikey Stewart really needs to learn to play the easy ball when the long passes are not coming off. Just keep it simple!

Kingston really is starting to **** me off as well. Talent is there no doubt, but it seems to me that he thinks its the Kingston show rather than about Hearts.

Thomson looked lost at RB as did Wallace on the left.

Cant think of any real positive of note in a game that kind of summed up our season.

Our passing and ability to keep hold of the ball is really really poor. Its the basic in football, the team with the ball is the master.

Archived