How can Hearts justify increasing ST prices???

Bruno

This has been annoying me for a while now. We've had our worst season in 10+ years, flirted with relegation for a while, performed dreadfully more times than I care to remember and finished the season with a disgraceful home record and yet if we don't renew before the deadline the price will go UP.

They should be giving us a discount as compensation for the horrors of this season. If I do feel the inclination to renew then I have half a mind to request a personal negotiation with Hearts head of customer services, because theres no way I should be paying any more for my ticket given that I have absolutely no faith that things will be any better next year.

They can say that the money will go directly to building our new stand.

They can say the money will go to keeping our better *snicker* players at Tynecastle and buying better players.

However, both of those suggestions would need to bear fruit.

Truth be told, the extra money is an attempt to glean MORE cash out of those that are the lifeblood of the club. The money is taken by one hand and sent back to VR's Kaunas pile to get him to bring more horror to our club.

I meant to add, the above is a reminder that the more season ticket sales, the more that VR will feck around with our club. Renew away.

Archived