ollie2004

I am in Derby during the week and have a few options:

watching Engerland in the hotel,

watching Scotland on line,

NEITHER,

I am going to watch that 'Hampden Humiliation' one more time, at least I know there will be goals, sending offs, penalty's and typical Scottish refereeing decisions in favour of the 'Big Team'!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probs watch England game tbh.

Scotland is a meaningless game, not to mention they make my eyes bleed. I do have a feeling they will win tonight.

England game is a must win for them, and I'm expecting a fired up performance, making it a good game.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I didn't even realise Scotland were playing tonight :lol:

Will watch that, see if the progress is continuing. The double over Croatia would be remarkable.

Anyone know if any of tonight's matches are on BBC, STV, BT Sport or ESPN? Apologies for my laziness.

Was offered a ticket and seat on the mini bus down to watch Poland tonight with polish mates but ive decided to go to Hampden instead. Going to stick a tenner on a Scotland Poland double easy money.

Anyone know if any of tonight's matches are on BBC, STV, BT Sport or ESPN? Apologies for my laziness.

I can' find them anywhere on cooncil but I see that Sky have two games so it will be them. I don't (& won't) have Sky so I'll keep an eye on the red button hoping that Engerlund get humped.

I can' find them anywhere on cooncil but I see that Sky have two games so it will be them. I don't (& won't) have Sky so I'll keep an eye on the red button hoping that Engerlund get humped.

Engerland on ITV down here in Derby.

loveofthegame

England live, Scotland highlights later prob.

England game is bigger match, and I can see them having a tough game tonight

England live, Scotland highlights later prob.

England game is bigger match, and I can see them having a tough game tonight

Poland have not a lot to play for, the presence of a huge number of their fans notwithstanding. England will win, and it should be at a canter.

1974 all over again would be highly amusing, though.

maroonlegions

England v Poland for me, you never know what can happen if the game is still locked at 0-0 or 1-1 with 15/20mins still to go.....lol...

maroonlegions

England v Poland for me, you never know what can happen if the game is still locked at 0-0 or 1-1 with 15/20mins still to go.....will England hold their nerves and go on to win it or will they capitulate and bottle it...lol.

Dont have Sky, so I think my Freesat receiver picks up ITV England...which means Ron Managers 11 v Poland tonight for me.

Scotland on Sky Sports 1

ROI on Sky Sports 2

Wales on Sky Sports 3

England on Sky channel 973 (ITV)

Full house...

Which is the better scenario?

England to fail at the last hurdle tonight.

Or

Qualify for brazil and fail to live up to there own "favourites"tag.

I have a ticket for tonights game (season ticket) at Hampden but can't be arsed going. There is nothing to play for and I think we will get caught a couple of times pushing forward and that will be that.

Thank **** is nearly over.

Matthew Le Tissier

Will be watching the England game and hoping Boruc and Lambert both stay injury free

Whitley Bay v Billingham Synthonia Northern League for me and Chimpos

can't wait, Barry will be running round telling us scotland are 5 down at half time, for once i will believe him :bucktooth:

Will watch Scotland on line with sound on and England on ITV with sound off. Townsend & co do my head in.

If England lose a couple of early goals, I'll turn the sound up on TV and remove the sound from the computer.

maroonlegions

Will watch Scotland on line with sound on and England on ITV with sound off. Townsend & co do my head in.

If England lose a couple of early goals, I'll turn the sound up on TV and remove the sound from the computer.

:laugh4:

No Scotland game on here ... seems everything but. I've got the England game on record but will likely cheat when I get back from work if they get the first goal. Can't see anything but a England win to see them on ... its what they do ... they're one of those perennial 'big' (ged) up teams that benefits significantly from the seeding. ******* hope they choke.

Edit: Are there any games where both teams are competing against each other for the right to qualify directly?

I am in Derby during the week and have a few options:

watching Engerland in the hotel,

watching Scotland on line,

NEITHER,

I am going to watch that 'Hampden Humiliation' one more time, at least I know there will be goals, sending offs, penalty's and typical Scottish refereeing decisions in favour of the 'Big Team'!

Good choice.

I'll be watching Iceland tonight. They've got a great chance to secure a play-off place.

Would be an amazing achievement, really. They have a smaller population than Malta or Luxembourg, and let's face it, neither of those nations are going to reach a major tournament in our lifetime.

Scotland team v Croatia: McGregor, Hutton, Mulgrew, Hanley,Martin, Bannan, Brown, Morrison, Snodgrass, Anya, Naismith

No Scotland game on here ... seems everything but. I've got the England game on record but will likely cheat when I get back from work if they get the first goal. Can't see anything but a England win to see them on ... its what they do ... they're one of those perennial 'big' (ged) up teams that benefits significantly from the seeding. ******* hope they choke.

Edit: Are there any games where both teams are competing against each other for the right to qualify directly?

Bulgaria and Czech Republic, for one. For the right to a play-off place, anyway. Or are they both stuffed because of low points in their group?

Bulgaria and Czech Republic, for one. For the right to a play-off place, anyway. Or are they both stuffed because of low points in their group?

It does seem likely that that group'll be the one to miss out.

Will be watching the England game and hoping Boruc and Lambert both stay injury free

Boruc isn't playing.

Smalling at RB and Carrick in for Lampard are the changes for England.

The FA ?@FA1m

England Team: Hart, Smalling, Baines, Gerrard, Cahill, Jagielka, Townsend, Carrick, Sturridge, Rooney, Welbeck

Don't have SKY, so it'll be the England game until they score and then see what else is on. :)

Anyone else chucking some cash on this infamous Chile-Ecuador game? The bookies have clearly got wind of it, as the draw's down to 4/6. Even so, seems a wee bit too good to be true. Might add to a safe-ish accumulator.

Matthew Le Tissier

Boruc isn't playing.

Smalling at RB and Carrick in for Lampard are the changes for England.

The FA ?@FA1m

England Team: Hart, Smalling, Baines, Gerrard, Cahill, Jagielka, Townsend, Carrick, Sturridge, Rooney, Welbeck

Don't have SKY, so it'll be the England game until they score and then see what else is on. :)

Suits me tbh.

Stays fit for the massive game at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Egypt horsed 6-1 by Ghana in their play-off 1st leg.

Greece winning 1-0 and set to qualify, unless Bosnia win in Lithuania currently 0-0.

Egypt horsed 6-1 by Ghana in their play-off 1st leg.

Greece winning 1-0 and set to qualify, unless Bosnia win in Lithuania currently 0-0.

Come on the liths!

Soft spot for the Greeks <3

NotVincentGuerain

i think keith jackson talks rubbish. he's telling off willie miller,

egypt have had a difficult time recently, and are wild about their football. shame about that scoreline, they could have done with a cheer-up

Archived