What are the 3 websites that you check everyday without fail?

jambo_

Here

Facebook

Arrse. The army rumour service. Never in the forces but pop in as a guest. A great unPC site.

There used to be a Lesbian forum, got the link for it on here, that was funny and brutally funny. It's gone now though. Some of the films posted were excellent.

Guardian reader, GW?

Totally, not giving a penny to Rupert Murdoch. The Telegraph isn't bad but the Independent is a disaster area.

Totally, not giving a penny to Rupert Murdoch. The Telegraph isn't bad but the Independent is a disaster area.

Good man. :)

Have you read Dial M for Murdoch? It's not well-written, but full of juicy and some sinister stuff.

http://www.theguardi...-hickman-review

Looks an interesting book, I was just watching some Leveson excerpts on Youtube the other day - seems like that is the book to read.

I didn't have you pegged as a guardian reader..i suppose you don't have to agree with everything in the paper but at least it is not completed tainted the way Murdoch's media outlets can be.

Looks an interesting book, I was just watching some Leveson excerpts on Youtube the other day - seems like that is the book to read.

I didn't have you pegged as a guardian reader..i suppose you don't have to agree with everything in the paper but at least it is not completed tainted the way Murdoch's media outlets can be.

Scott, how's your Spanish?

Two people have come out to me as gay when they had only recently shared that with anybody. Both expected me to disapprove and were pleasantly surprised when I was unfazed and supportive of them.

The Guardian needs more steel and to be less credulous and patronising, though.

Scott, how's your Spanish?

Two people have come out to me as gay when they had only recently shared that with anybody. Both expected me to disapprove and were pleasantly surprised when I was unfazed and supportive of them.

The Guardian needs more steel and to be less credulous and patronising, though.

Spanish has taken a backseat as I'm studying a MSc until 2014 - not in languages unfortunately! :(

I have a Spanish friend and she is always offering to help, the urgency isn't there as much though since i broke up with my partner. I did do courses at Edinburgh Uni and improved to a decent standard a couple years back but impatience got the better of me. I still have my course materials there though that I could return to.

I also do have some TEFL qualifications so I'd love to spend a summer in Spain one year teaching business english but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that until my basic Spanish was at least decent enough for me to fall back on.

Hoping to travel to Madrid again, Granada and Galicia in the next year/18 months. When I have the time and the money.

:arry:

if like me you maybe curious as to wtf mushroomtube is... wait till you leave your place of work! :uhoh2:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Facebook

Twitter

Kickback

They'll pretty much stay open if I'm on the laptop.

Sergio Garcia

Facebook

Twitter

Kickback

Same here, add in hotmail as well thats usually one of the tabs I have open all the time.

Guardian reader, GW?

That's what I thought. I figured The Guardian is the bastion website of much of who you seethe about.

I'm probably

JKB

Facebook (largely for work)

TED - I like listening to the lectures on non Football Weekly days.

Prince Buaben

Facebook

Twitter

Kickback

Pretty much this also the BBC aswell.

Archived