Hearts v Killie

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Hearts v Kilmarnock

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Hearts will leave out captain Christophe Berra for the bottom-six match at Tynecastle.

The defender has received five yellow cards this season and another one would cause him to be suspended for the first two matches of next season.:rolleyes:

Saulius Mikoliunas, Robbie Neilson, Christian Nade and Andrew Driver are also set to miss out for the home side.:rolleyes:

Kilmarnock defenders Simon Ford and Ryan O'Leary are doubts, while Craig Bryson and Frazer Wright are out.

Hearts (from): Banks, Ridgers,;) Thomson, Zaliukas, Goncalves, Karipidis, Kingston, Jonsson, Wallace, Stewart, Screpis, McGowan;), Elliot, Cesnauskis,:rolleyes: Palazuelos, Glen, Mole, Rapnik.;)

MacDonald Jardine

Are Hearts playing today?

Everyone's too busy talking about Robbie and Rangers.

portobellojambo1
Hearts v Kilmarnock

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Hearts will leave out captain Christophe Berra for the bottom-six match at Tynecastle.

The defender has received five yellow cards this season and another one would cause him to be suspended for the first two matches of next season.:rolleyes:

Saulius Mikoliunas, Robbie Neilson, Christian Nade and Andrew Driver are also set to miss out for the home side.:rolleyes:

Kilmarnock defenders Simon Ford and Ryan O'Leary are doubts, while Craig Bryson and Frazer Wright are out.

Hearts (from): Banks, Ridgers,;) Thomson, Zaliukas, Goncalves, Karipidis, Kingston, Jonsson, Wallace, Stewart, Screpis, McGowan;), Elliot, Cesnauskis,:rolleyes: Palazuelos, Glen, Mole, Rapnik.;)

From the players you mention above I hope Frail shows some balls and sticks in both McGowan and Rapnik, a good opportunity to see what they can do. Would like to see Rapnik played in central defence alongside Karipidis, and McGowan given a run out in midfield to see what they bring to the table. Might also be worthwhile having a look at the reserve goalkeeper as well at some point, to me these last two fixtures are definitely nothing to lose games, games to be used to determine our options going forward.

Think the difference between finishing 7th and 8th in the SPL is a few thousand quid in money terms, if we find something from within these 3 players that lost money could be recouped through non need to bring in players for those positions within the transfer window. This is definitely a case of speculate to accumulate, but not in the normal manner associated with the expression.

Colonel Kurtz

Frail wants to win,so that they can quote his record of victories since he told the players he was the manager.

Frankly who cares about the result,the game should be used to blood youngsters.

He is toiling for fit strikers so mole and Glen will probably get a half each.

Are Hearts playing today?

Everyone's too busy talking about Robbie and Rangers.

Probably because most are looking forward to Robbies game a helluva lot more than they are today, sad but true:)

winston churchill

looking forward to a few pints today,might even pop into tynecastle on the way.

Chad Sexington
MOD EDIT)

Why are you here hobo?

Wind up merchants like you should be punted.

Zero tolerance.

portobellojambo1
Frail wants to win,so that they can quote his record of victories since he told the players he was the manager.

You would assume though that if he made his intentions known up front, and the reasons behind it (i.e. if he made it clear he was going to use the last 2 games to have a look at fringe/younger players) this would be taken into account by those to whom he would have to present any post match feedback/analysis, either within the club or in general.

portobellojambo1
mod delete

What a waste of fecking electricity keying the above.

japanjambo
On the sauce already Lynn?

:cheers:

I am sober as a judge! No,,,really...I am...:cool:

JennyJambo

Right well...whatever you're doing this afternoon fellow Jambos be it going to the game, listening to the game or not giving a rats ass about the game then enjoy it!

I'm off to Tynie...tho I'm tempted to stay here and enjoy the thunder and lightning!

'Mon the Hearts!

japanjambo
Are you broken?

:arf:

LOL! Neoooowwwwww!!

Anyhoo, back tae the match. Team:

Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Zaliukas, Wallace; Jonsson, Stewart, Screpis, Cesnauskis; Kingston, Glen. Subs not used: Ridgers, Ivaskevicius, Palazuelos, Goncalves, McGowan, Rapnik, Mole.

Hope they chuck a couple of the yound ones on at some stage.

:ninja:

japanjambo

Salvatori has just offered his service's to the club on Hearts World! LOL!

maroonlegions

"SPACES HERE AND THERE BUT STILL A HEALTHY TURN OUT";), So the bbc match commentator is saying.:107years:

Howdy Cobb.

:ninja:

Evening Lynn. Looking forward to enjoying my Saturday afternoons from next week;)

japanjambo
I assume everyone else has fallen to sleep as well

Not much happening at all. Levein's interview after todays match is much more interesting!

Not much happening at all. Levein's interview after todays match is much more interesting!

I'll listen to it at half time. I'd hate to miss something.

I saw elsewhere that you coming home in July. Is that for a holiday or for good.

Snake Plissken

so not much happening then?

This is the sort of game that will probably be settled by a single goal which hopefully Glen can get.

japanjambo
I'll listen to it at half time. I'd hate to miss something.

I saw elsewhere that you coming home in July. Is that for a holiday or for good.

It's actually New Jersey I'm heading to in July, for a week. I think I'm pretty much over here for a few years yet. Will be over to Scotland next year though, for a month.

Snake Plissken
Is there a game going on?

So I've heard, you wouldn't know it though.

In other news Falkirk are 1-0 up, 8th place beckons...

It's actually New Jersey I'm heading to in July, for a week. I think I'm pretty much over here for a few years yet. Will be over to Scotland next year though, for a month.

I remember that now

Does anyone care if we finish 7th rather than 8th?

Finishing 8th makes more of a statement about how gash we are!

japanjambo
Hi Lynn,

What's your dates again? (for NJ)

9th - 16th July, Bill.

rossi_1983

Nope

For the first time ever, I am not fussed if we lose, as it will just further put the nail into Frail's Hearts management coffin

Snake Plissken

if it means Shaggy doesnt get the job then its a good thing.

Since he already has the job we may as well pocket the extra few grand 7th place would give us so we can pay Pinilla's tab at Legs n' Co.

duckandcover

we've meant to get an extra 90grand if we finish 7th

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

:)

8th place would be our worst finish since returning to the Premier League in 1983.

Romanov, Cervenkov, Korobochka and Frail deserve to have that lasting legacy follow them around.

For that, I'm not bothered if we finish 8th.

maroonlegions

WELL ITS ALL KILLIE just now i see Frails half time team talk is working eh.:rolleyes:

Drew Busby !

Opted to stay home and revise "Field trials of health interventions in developing countries". Looks like I made the right decision :D

rossi_1983

Just as I thought I couldn't hate Frail any more, he wastes a substitution by bringing on Kestutis :evilno:

Snake Plissken
Just as I thought I couldn't hate Frail any more, he wastes a substitution by bringing on Kestutis :evilno:

He only scores against Rangers and Celtic! :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

This game is this season in microcosm - an empty void!

Archived