Tickets for the LC Hibs game ?

Jambo-Chappy

Nothing announced yet. Imagine details will be put up sometime this week and will probably go on sale start of the following week.

Belfast Hearts

Are tickets for the away end only going to be made available for season ticket holders? I am due to submit my PhD thesis not long before this match and would not mind going to this game, but would need to stay over-night - which you can only afford to do if you get a ticked early.

Matthew Le Tissier

Are tickets for the away end only going to be made available for season ticket holders? I am due to submit my PhD thesis not long before this match and would not mind going to this game, but would need to stay over-night - which you can only afford to do if you get a ticked early.

It will go to people with the most loyalty points

Lp's will be well, well below 90. The change to the format means most ppl have far less than they did.

I've gone from 140 to about 40!

Lp's will be well, well below 90. The change to the format means most ppl have far less than they did.

I've gone from 140 to about 40!

Just checked again actually back up to 80 now, still don't believe it will be90. I haven't been under the threshold since LPs started, seriously hoping that's not about to change

Matthew Le Tissier

I was only stating what ive heard

Was in the T.O today and the boy said the clubs are still in discussion.

So maybe just maybe we've asked for more in the West Stand.

Oh and im on 53lp so hope its not 90

Probably been asked already elsewhere but has anyone had the 20 ST pts added yet and was it not a point a game attended also?

Apologies,too lazy to trawl through threads!

scottish_chicP
Probably been asked already elsewhere but has anyone had the 20 ST pts added yet and was it not a point a game attended also?

Drop them an email and tell them. They sorted mine the same day.

Romanov Stole My Pension

No doubt it'll go to a general sale. I can't imagine anyone who really wants a ticket not being able to get one. Hopefully Hearts start with a fairly low LP threshold and after a week max drop it lower or to public sale.

. I got my 20 pts right away. It was said you got 1 point. But Hearts saying it was a mistake by someone who no longer works there !

I see; having only been to one game this season, I have no hope. :army:

I can't think of a game there that you couldn't get a ticket if you wanted one. It either goes public sale or people have spares.

My lps have fallen horribly this season from about 160/170 odd to just 75.

Can't see my season ticket points though so have sent an email querying that.

Going by what folk are saying I'm thinking that sort of level might end up being ok though.

My lps have fallen horribly this season from about 160/170 odd to just 75.

Can't see my season ticket points though so have sent an email querying that.

Going by what folk are saying I'm thinking that sort of level might end up being ok though.

I'd be surprised if 70 wasn't enough, I got last seasons Scottish Cup on less and that was when the LPs took in more seasons

I emailed about my st points ad they hadn't been added and it was sorted that day. We're not getting an extra point per game though. Just the 20

Think Hibs are missing a trick if they don't consider giving us extra tickets for this cup game. They never sell out their allocation for the league games, even when they're doing well. They didn't do it for the last cup game either and they were thousands short in their end. Add to that that it may be on terrestrial tv and their daft if they don't consider it for the extra income, for both teams!

CornhillHearts

How do u check your points. Who do u email if they are not right

go to hearts website, go to tickets section then e-tickets, if you've not already got an account you'll need to create one there. Email [email protected] to update points

Is that all... Part timer! ;-)

Ha!

As a new Hearts supporter that picked it up in his twenties, you can talk. ;)

I phoned the TO and ask what mine were was told 78 not sure why as I had more last season. Also not sure how to increase them as for most away games it's pay at the gate. Anyone know how to increase them?

I phoned the TO and ask what mine were was told 78 not sure why as I had more last season. Also not sure how to increase them as for most away games it's pay at the gate. Anyone know how to increase them?

Cup games at Tynie, aways at hibs,celtic and st mirren (games where we have to buy direct from TO qualify for LP's). It a strange system these days I've been to last 4 trips to inverness/dingwall and you get nothing. I think last time I got LP's for Aberdeen was the cup game a few years ago when I think Mackie scored a double.

Hopefully once we get through admin hopefully Hearts will handle sales for such aways and give fans the LP's they deserve for following the team.

All that said I canny complain I'm just over 100 and the laddie is in the late 80's so we should be sorted for the Hibs cup game.

Thanks I'm the same went up to Aberdeen last game of last season, bought a ticket for the Dunfermline game as well as St Johnstone etc so I think the current admin needs to review the points accumulation process in fairness to everyone.

Cup games at Tynie, aways at hibs,celtic and st mirren (games where we have to buy direct from TO qualify for LP's). It a strange system these days I've been to last 4 trips to inverness/dingwall and you get nothing. I think last time I got LP's for Aberdeen was the cup game a few years ago when I think Mackie scored a double.

Hopefully once we get through admin hopefully Hearts will handle sales for such aways and give fans the LP's they deserve for following the team.

All that said I canny complain I'm just over 100 and the laddie is in the late 80's so we should be sorted for the Hibs cup game.

Im down to 87 now, seem to have came down from 130 odd last season....wouldnt be surprised if we have to buy them direct from Hibs.

Yeah it's a strange system. Made the trip up to Dingwall this season and got nothing yet went through to Firhill when you bought the tickets through the club and got 3

Fxxx the SPFL

how do you make it to the away games when you are over 100 and the laddie is in his late eighties longevity in your family.

:2thumbsup:

how do you make it to the away games when you are over 100 and the laddie is in his late eighties longevity in your family.

:2thumbsup:

Well spotted I'm vintage for a reason. A wee dram each day keeps us right. It is a wee bit sore on the legs when we have to stand so much at away games. "The Laddie" has to do the driving now :laugh4:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

When are folk going to learn that anyone who wants a ticket will get one.

It's a Wednesday night in October and it's on the tele, it won't even sell out.

Thanks I'm the same went up to Aberdeen last game of last season, bought a ticket for the Dunfermline game as well as St Johnstone etc so I think the current admin needs to review the points accumulation process in fairness to everyone.

I agree hopefully when we are out of administration they will revamp LP system and perhaps even take club shop purchases into account or at the very least give out points for ICT, RC and Aberdeen again.

oh ah grantona

Maybe Hearts have asked Hibs too wait on ticket dealings until after weekend (home game to sell first and our last in oct). As has been said all who want will get im guessing loyalty points will be used to control any potential surge.

The game is weds night live on TV at Easter road with the lads not the best travellers yet but it is Hibs and i think we will close to sell out if not sell out, Sensible pricing would go a long way to helping both fans coming out who spend a fair bit of cash but remember Hibs have sold/offered cup top-ups with ST so they will have to price in reflection to fairness of what these guys have paid. Hopefully no more than 20quid

Game is over 3 weeks away so id think mid next week we will see announcement

Archived