What did that boy get bombed out for?

Eckauskas

The average moron gets his mates to video him acting like a moron on their mobiles and then up load it to YouTube. I'll need video evidence before passing judgement on how much of a moron the boy really was.

three of them are good mates of mine I couldnt make the qos game but I have it on good authority that they were just having a laugh the row swayed to one side and the " st g regular" completely overreacted when he got shoved to one side I have no idea why he's being made out to be completely innocent he too got aggressive and the boy who was wearing the burberry scarf yesterday had to be restrained by a few of my mates.

Oh and you can drop the utterly Shan chat of trying to make out they don't go to games because they do , massive jambos.one has a st in the gorgie and the other two get thier tickets on the day of the game. I only met the boy with the burberry scarf yesterday he was steaming but from what I got he was also a massive jambo.

Are you as big an arsehole as your mates? Care to post your seat details so I know where to avoid sitting?

The boy looked like a complete scumbag. Excellent work by the stewards in ejecting him. Well done. However, the worst thing I saw at the game was actually two grown men with kids arguing over who was first in the pie que shortly before half-time. It nearly came to blows. A pair of absolute morons.

The boy looked like a complete scumbag. Excellent work by the stewards in ejecting him. Well done. However, the worst thing I saw at the game was actually two grown men with kids arguing over who was first in the pie que shortly before half-time. It nearly came to blows. A pair of absolute morons.

Jesus Christ, fighting over a place in the pie queue??

With kids present as well??

:cornette:

I'd see the point if they were giving out free Gold but for pies??

Have a look at our football related debts JC, which have to be repaid in full or we won't be permitted to play football anywhere when we come out of administration. Having officers at a football ground involves costs, and if it is a cost we can avoid then it is something we have to look at, and fans also have to take some responsibility for their own behaviour (being drunk isn't an excuse for bad behaviour, it is a reason).

The voice of reason again PJ, well said.

Are you as big an arsehole as your mates? Care to post your seat details so I know where to avoid sitting?

:cornette: what a embarrassing post.

Gregory House M.D.

three of them are good mates of mine I couldnt make the qos game but I have it on good authority that they were just having a laugh the row swayed to one side and the " st g regular" completely overreacted when he got shoved to one side I have no idea why he's being made out to be completely innocent he too got aggressive and the boy who was wearing the burberry scarf yesterday had to be restrained by a few of my mates.

Oh and you can drop the utterly Shan chat of trying to make out they don't go to games because they do , massive jambos.one has a st in the gorgie and the other two get thier tickets on the day of the game. I only met the boy with the burberry scarf yesterday he was steaming but from what I got he was also a massive jambo.

:wiggo:

Is this the guy who was wearing a Barney the Purple Dinosaur t-shirt and smoking a pipe, or am I talking about someone else?

The boy looked like a complete scumbag. Excellent work by the stewards in ejecting him. Well done. However, the worst thing I saw atthe game was actually two grown men with kids arguing over who was first in the pie que shortly before half-time. It nearly came to blows. A pair of absolute morons.

no way, arguing over a pie.

what did they up with in the end stake or mince lol

His chum should have been punted n'all for crimes against clothes. He looked something like this.

elfbway200.jpg

Tried to look up "mustard jeans" on Google. The only pictures were of women. I didn't add "ridiculous hipster ****".

Make of that what you will.

His chum should have been punted n'all for crimes against clothes. He looked something like this.

elfbway200.jpg

thats a h1b5 fan! no way he should have been in sec G looking like that,

hope he got his ribs tanned.

Archived