Todays other games

Gregory House M.D.

Gregory House M.D.

Celtic Vs Killie on just now. Could be a cricket score as Samaras scores their 3rd in 7 minutes on the 25th minute. Kilmarnock are absolutely awful and Samaras is waltzing through them.

Spurs look very comfortable at the Lane as well at the moment. Erikson is a superb player - he will prove to be better than Modric for them IMO. Their main man is Vertonghen though - what Arsenal would give to have a player like that in their defence.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Paulinho hits the post after great play from Walker and Townsend.

The whole Spurs team has come together tremendously. I agree with you Tommy; Eriksen is a joy to watch.

Gregory House M.D.

Spurs look very comfortable at the Lane as well at the moment. Erikson is a superb player - he will prove to be better than Modric for them IMO. Their main man is Vertonghen though - what Arsenal would give to have a player like that in their defence.

Vertonghen is a joy to watch. Erikson looks brilliant. Stepped up seamlessly to the EPL so far. Spurs are genuine challengers and look a far better team than last year for me.

I only read te first post on here and thought this was about SPL games hence me starting a separate thread :facepalm:

Great game though Spurs should be 2 up now.

Gregory House M.D.

I only read te first post on here and thought this was about SPL games hence me starting a separate thread :facepalm:

Great game though Spurs should be 2 up now.

The big games always usually have a thread of their own anyway. :thumbsup:

Can't watch that one though as I don't have BT Sport :sob:

Vertonghen is a joy to watch. Erikson looks brilliant. Stepped up seamlessly to the EPL so far. Spurs are genuine challengers and look a far better team than last year for me.

They are definitely better than they were last year, rather than relying on one player to do it all, they have such a high standard across the park now. They just need Townsend and Paulinho to look for Soldado more - no wonder he doesn't have an open play Premier League goal yet, they continually ignore him and go it alone, despite his excellent movement.

Gregory House M.D.

They are definitely better than they were last year, rather than relying on one player to do it all, they have such a high standard across the park now. They just need Townsend and Paulinho to look for Soldado more - no wonder he doesn't have an open play Premier League goal yet, they continually ignore him and go it alone, despite his excellent movement.

Once he gets one they'll start piling in. Another brilliant signing.

How have Spurs lined up today by the way? Is Lamela playing as well?

Gregory House M.D.

It's erikson, siggurdsson and Townsend behind Soldado.

Cheers. Was thinking they had went awfully attacking when people were naming the players and I expected Lamela would be on. Still an attacking line up right enough.

Really like AVB as a manager. Chelsea fans might be left wondering what might have been if they had stuck with him instead of pining for a return for Mourinho.

Good change that I reckon (Schurrle) .... Spurs feel obliged to retake the lead so will likely be more open .... JM happy to send on another counter-attacking player.

Don't think he deserved the booking there, however the claw earlier should have been a red. Shame as Torres was having a good game. Possibly their best player.

Gregory House M.D.

United line up against West Brom:

De Gea

Jones Evans Ferdinand Buttner

Carrick Anderson

Nani Rooney Kagawa

Hernandez

Well, for the most part that was stale but that's what you get from top-end JM teams. Dembele, my MoM ... had a bit of a lull after he was kicked hard around the 20 mark but otherwise has always looked to move the game forward and beat his man, usually with ease. :thumbsup:

West Brom leading at Old Trafford.

Southampton winning 2-0, Lambert double.

Man City winning 2-1 at Villa.

Watching the City game.. If you had to chose between Hart or Guzan as your goalkeeper you would have to say Guzan is the most consistent goalkeeper.. Villa's 3rd goal no idea what he was doing or where he was going.. i also felt although the first goal for Villa was offside Hart was standing right at the front post.. he could cover it without standing right on it..

Swansea vs Arsenal is like watching dust settle. Lots of pretty possession football with sideways passes galore from both teams with zero end product. Utter mince.

Archived