What are the chances..

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

My friend asked me if i would go to manchester with him for the football next week as he had no one to go with and because i am off i said i would go.

Now for the past 3 days i have been phoneing hotels as far as blackpool and they all tell me they are fully booked. Now just after nearly giving up hope i tried this last number in manchester and the lady tells me they have a room available.

so its booked. ?35 each for the night, i then look at the map to see where it is located and its only 2 streets away from picidally (sp) gardens!! one of the places were the big screens are going.

what are the chances of that??

chester copperpot
My friend asked me if i would go to manchester with him for the football next week as he had no one to go with and because i am off i said i would go.

Now for the past 3 days i have been phoneing hotels as far as blackpool and they all tell me they are fully booked. Now just after nearly giving up hope i tried this last number in manchester and the lady tells me they have a room available.

so its booked. ?35 each for the night, i then look at the map to see where it is located and its only 2 streets away from picidally (sp) gardens!! one of the places were the big screens are going.

Thats brilliant news, will be able to sleep much better knowing that info :confused:;)

I P Knightley

I've done a quick calculation and figure that the chances are about 14%.

I could send you the spreadsheet if you like.

Of course, if you factor in the point that it was the last number you tried, the chances rise nearer to 100%, assuming, of course, that once you had the hotel booked, you stopped searching for hotel availability.

Seriously, though, have a great time.

Anyone decent playing?

chester copperpot
I've done a quick calculation and figure that the chances are about 14%.

I could send you the spreadsheet if you like.

Of course, if you factor in the point that it was the last number you tried, the chances rise nearer to 100%, assuming, of course, that once you had the hotel booked, you stopped searching for hotel availability.

Seriously, though, have a great time.

Anyone decent playing?

:rofl:

Brilliant.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

To be honest mate, the thought of being in amongst 100,000 Huns is an absolute nightmare. :sad:

NEILY1874

You must be a really good mate.

I wouldnt go down and be in the company of over a hundred thousand hun **** even if i was promised an orgy with girls aloud.

Actually i would, but you get my drift.

I walked into a bar in Tenerife when they were playing Dundee Utd in the League Cup Final. The bar was full of Huns. They basically just hurled abuse at all their players until they equalised. I decided to leave before the penalties. I have to admit I was ashamed to be Scottish. These guys were quite simply ****.

I hope your company is better than mine was that day Dazzler.

I P Knightley
:rofl:

Brilliant.

Shucks, it was nothing. I only paid attention at school.

Goose Baxter
To be honest mate, the thought of being in amongst 100,000 Huns is an absolute nightmare. :sad:

I know that doesnt sounds that exciting to be honest but i went to the uefa cup last year and had an amazing time. I know it will be with rangers fans this year but all the same the uefa cup final experience i had last year made me want to go this year.

grumpyjambo

Brave man going to Manchester next week, it was bad enough being in Barca when they were there.

Archived