Zal Rejects Sevco

Harry Palmer

Cardiac Rucksack

Happy days, Zal has been trolling sevco and those in the Hearts support who questioned his legend status

Seemingly joining Celtic next week.

Hope so. Deserves a crack at the Champions League IMO.

Good news. If he is joining Celtic (a long shot surely) then he'll get my respect. Main issue with signing for Rangers would be why play at that level of football.

Good news. If he is joining Celtic (a long shot surely) then he'll get my respect. Main issue with signing for Rangers would be why play at that level of football.

I agree

Why is that ?

Because Celtic are fractionally more arseholish than Sevco, and he's not going to play us anytime soon if he went to Sevco..

See my earlier post.

Are you ITK? I can't see that move happening TBH. Why would Celtic wait until now? They could have signed him months ago

Just taking the piss lads, no need to panic - although have just seen AgentScotland on Twitter saying he has been linked to Celtic....aye, by me!!

He probably just wanted to do wot gowser did & string fat sally along & make him think that he would be interested then be like

"fek u sally,id rather drink ma own piss than play for u lot"

Legend status confirmed.

That happened a year and a half ago. This just sticks a flake on the mocha.

...a bit disco

Saw this while I read the story. If Padza's to be believed they strung him along for ages.

Zal deserves better, for sure. :verysmug:

http://m.stv.tv/spor...rofessionalism/

Certainly jars with this from about 9 days ago.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/239688-rangers-offer-former-hearts-captain-marius-zaliukas-a-contract-after-trial/

Archived