Zal Rejects Sevco

Harry Palmer

Oh you can just see the Sevco mob and the Daily Ranger pukin up on Zal's decision. Well done Zal on at least three reasons.

You didnt want to meet us next season and play against your natural support at Tynie or even at Ipox ( if we were down). That to me is just like doing a Black.

You dont of course want anything to do with the Sevco. Not so sure about that one

Its two years till they get back to playing at top level so no European games for 2 full years.

- and

...a bit disco

From The Bears Den.

'The biggest issue here is that Zalliukas rejected us. He would immediately become our best centre-half, hands down. Why has he knocked us back, though? He's unemployed, has been in our magnificent stadium, experienced the atmosphere and everything else while with Hearts.

He will regret his decision for the rest of his life. I guarantee that.'

:rofl:

From The Bears Den.

'The biggest issue here is that Zalliukas rejected us. He would immediately become our best centre-half, hands down. Why has he knocked us back, though? He's unemployed, has been in our magnificent stadium, experienced the atmosphere and everything else while with Hearts.

He will regret his decision for the rest of his life. I guarantee that.'

:rofl:

But wait. Some arsehole on kickback said that no one outside of JKB rates him? :rolleyes:

Think Zal will be back at the end of January - really hope so, it could be why he rejected Sevscum, and maybe we can try to get Rudi back for the sake of the club.

Of course they will play for peanuts as they love Hearts ( Just as Robbo is helping out for no pay as far as I know)

Archived