Tonight's Football

Gigolo-Aunt

Quite a few Scottish/English League Cup games on tonight. Open all Mic's for the Scottish games.

There is a program on about Paul Gascoigne on ITV at 9 as well. Read about it earlier on on the Guardian online site - not sure if I'm going to watch it though - pretty heavy stuff by all accounts.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might not be a Blackie Nap but Sunderland are 5/6 at home to league 1 Peterborough.

I know they are guff and have just sacked the manager but still surely far too big a price?

I'm watching Barcelona v Real Sociedad and Barca are 3-0 up already after 22 minutes.

Neymar with a tap in, Messi from close range and then a comedy / outstanding goal from Busquets.

There was a goalmouth scramble that involved Messi missing an open goal from under the crossbar and but smashing it off the underside of the bar. The ball then rebounded to the edge of the area and Busquets smashed it in the corner. Great goal.

NotVincentGuerain

I enjoy the Scottish League Cup on the radio. Usually lots of upsets and excitements. Stranraer have arrived before their strips, which are maybe even still travelling.

Quite a few Scottish/English League Cup games on tonight. Open all Mic's for the Scottish games.

There is a program on about Paul Gascoigne on ITV at 9 as well. Read about it earlier on on the Guardian online site - not sure if I'm going to watch it though - pretty heavy stuff by all accounts.

Must be about time for you to mind where you chucked the work shoes eh :jjyay:

Must be about time for you to mind where you chucked the work shoes eh :jjyay:

Plenty time left, Beats. Not even this month.

:jjyay:

Dortmund currently being held 0-0 by Munich 1860 in the German Cup. On BT Sport. About ten minutes left. Not really firing on all cylinders at the moment, Dortmund.

Sexton Hardcastle

Dortmund currently being held 0-0 by Munich 1860 in the German Cup. On BT Sport. About ten minutes left. Not really firing on all cylinders at the moment, Dortmund.

Gabor Kilray still rocking a set of trackies.

Some felly.

They should be about 12-0 up

...a bit disco

Or as Andy74 says on .net...

'At least six tonight I reckon.'

:lol:

Hibs get the easiset possible draw, at home, as usual, yet still do their best to make hard work of it.

:davebp:

Do Hibs fans not claim that a defeat to Stranraer in their division 1 campaign was one of the most pivotal moments in their recent history? :lol:

Very nasty.

He's tried to carry on, but he has no chance.

The way his knee buckled was difficult to watch.

Hopefully he's not too badly injured.

How Dortmund arent winning this is beyond belief.

2-0 up now. But not before they messed my coupon, the *****.

NotVincentGuerain

beattie is playing for dundee. losing 0-1 to ICT, mckay

hamilton losing to st johnstone 1-0, may

stranraer still not losing

morton still not losing

30m gone

Noticed the lad Morrison scored again tonight for West Ham - that's 3 I think he has this season.

His ability at younger level was only matched by how much of a problem he was for Man United - wonder if he has screwed the nut?

NotVincentGuerain

sportsound off, they are going on about young players at celtic, murdo mcleod does my head in. amongst other things.

I'm on a Heinz of:

Spurs

West Ham

Sunderland

Chelsea

Man City

Marseille

All winning at half time. Bets on which team or teams will do me in the second half? :lol:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Neil Mellor is a reporter on Sky Sports news - tbf to the lad, have seen a lot worse.

**** I remember him making the breakthrough at Liverpool as a kid :0

Bizarre incident in the Villa v Spurs game when the Spurs defender stumbled but ended up grabbing and pulling down the shorts of the Villa striker as he went to shoot, which he ended up doing with his shorts at his knees. The ref just gave a goal kick. It just had to be a penalty

**** I remember him making the breakthrough at Liverpool as a kid :0

Don't head for the vodka and medicine cabinet just yet, AP - he had to retire early due to injury.

Archived