End of Season Report

sked21

Ok. I know it is not the end of the season just yet but thought I would get it started.

Player of the Season:

Young Player of the Season:

Worst Player of the Season:

Goal of the Season:

Game of the Season:

Worst Game of the Season:

Best XI:

Worst XI:

Signing of the Season:

Comical Moment of the Season:

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail:

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson:

The Season in a Word or Phrase:

There you go folks.:thumb: If you can be bothered.

maroontothemax

Player of the Season: Berra

Young Player of the Season: Driver

Worst Player of the Season: Clum

Goal of the Season: Laar Kingston Freekick vs St. Mirren

Game of the Season: Hearts 4-2 Rangers (Sept 07)

Worst Game of the Season: Celtic 5-0 Hearts (August 07)

Best XI: Too long

Worst XI: as above

Signing of the Season: getting Velicka back

Comical Moment of the Season: When Clum got subbed on after 25mins the subbed off after 55mins, cant remember against who tho

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Putting Kurskis in between the sticks

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: After the last Rangers game at Tynecastle.

Guest JamboRobbo
Ok. I know it is not the end of the season just yet but thought I would get it started.

Player of the Season: Velicka

Young Player of the Season: Jonsson

Worst Player of the Season: Too many to choose from, but Kurskis, Ivaskivicius, Zaliukas, Bennyuseless, Goncalves, Clum are all up there, depending on whether you count guys who only played a few times.

Goal of the Season: Velicka at parkheid - 2nd one.

Game of the Season: rangers at tynie 4-2

Worst Game of the Season: almost all of them.

Best XI: McDonald

Jonsson Driver

Glen

Worst XI: kurskis

Ivaskivicius, Zaliuklueless, Goncalves

Chesny (sad to say) Stewart Ksanavicius

Bennyuseless Clum

Signing of the Season: None IMO.

Comical Moment of the Season: too many and too hurtful to mention. Roman making a fool of himself at the AGM is up there tho.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Choosing to repeat the mistakes of previous years.

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: when mates of other teams were ripping the **** out of HMFC, and I had to sit there and say "I know. You're right".

The Season in a Word or Phrase: The seasons outcome was the innevitable result of the way our club was run, repeating the mistakes of the previous years.

I tried. :food-smiley-004:

LarrysRightFoot

Player of the Season: None of them.

Young Player of the Season: Garly Glen. Has given me hope for the future after only a 4 appearances.

Worst Player of the Season: Ivaskevicius and Kurskis - wastes of skin.

Goal of the Season: Velicka against the 'tic.

Game of the Season: Winning in Paradise.

Worst Game of the Season: Several. 4-0 at home to the Gers. 1-0 at Home to Hibs. Getting pumped at paradise. Losing at home to bloody St Mirren...

Best XI: We dont have 11 good players.

Worst XI: The 11 who lined up in home defeats to the likes of St Mirren and Inverness and drew with Gretna should be very ashamed of themselves.

Signing of the Season: Ruben.

Comical Moment of the Season: Eddie 'safehands' Kurskis.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Too play Kurskis and sell Velicka before the season finished.

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Ive felt like that all season.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Buttocks.

Prince Buaben

Young Player of the Season: Jonnson

Worst Player of the Season: Goncalves

Goal of the Season: Larry Kingston v St Mirren

Game of the Season: HEarts 4-2 Rangers

Worst Game of the Season: 4-0 v Rangers or 5-1 v Celtic.

Best XI: Banks,Tall,Berra,Karapidis,Wallace,Kingston,Driver,Jonnson,Ruben,Miko,Velicka

Worst XI: Where do you start..

Signing of the Season: Ruben

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Selling Velicka

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: 4-0 against Rangers at Tynecastle

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Disapointment

Malcolm Tucker

Player of the Season: Christophe Berra

Young Player of the Season: Eggert Jonsson

Worst Player of the Season: Consistincy being the key here, Jose Goncalves

Goal of the Season: Velicka's 2nd at Darkheid

Game of the Season: Hearts 1-0 Hibs

Worst Game of the Season: Hearts 0-1 St Mirren

Best XI: Banks; Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Jonsson, Ruben, Miko; Velicka, Glen

Worst XI: Kurskis, Zaliukas, Ksanavicius, Goncalves, Elliot, Ivaskevicius, Beniusis, etc etc etc

Signing of the Season: Getting Jonsson on a longer deal.

Comical Moment of the Season: Having a lead against Gretna for a total of about 10 minutes at home. Horrible game.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Selling Velicka

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Inverness scoring their winner into Lee Wallace in goals. Minging moment.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Thank **** we're not Gretna, but my god that was utterly horrific.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Player of the Season:Christophe Berra (would have been Velicka)

Worst Player of the Season: Calum Elliot

Goal of the Season: Velicka's 2nd at Parkhead

Game of the Season: 4-2 Rangers Game.

Worst Game of the Season: 4-0 Home defeat to Rangers

Best XI: Banks; Neilson, Berra, Tall, Goncalves; Miko, Kingston, Palazuelos, Driver, Stewart, Glen

Worst XI: Can't think, usual suspects.

Signing of the Season: Ruben Palazuelos

Comical Moment of the Season: Elliot coming on as a Sub, then being replaced.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Selling Andrius Velicka

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: 4-0 defeat v Rangers.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Dissappointing We underachieved, hopefully a one off.

Worst Player of the Season: Goncalves, Kurskis, Elliot.

Goal of the Season: Velicka, v Celtic League Cup (2nd goal)

Game of the Season: 4-2 v Rangers

Worst Game of the Season: So many to choose, 1-1 home draw with Gretna, Losing to ICT to give them their first win of the season, 5-0 at Parkhead, 4-0 home to Rangers.

Best XI: Banks, Neilson, Karapidis, Berra, Wallace, Miko, Jonsson, Larry, Ruben, Driver, Velicka

Worst XI: Kurskis, Neilson (only person to really play right back, would be unfair to include Thomson), Zaliukas, ?????, Goncalves, Chesney, Stewart, Ivaskevicius, Ksanavicius, Benny, Elliot.

Comical Moment of the Season: Zaliukas coming on up front, and actually changing the game in our favour!

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Not to appoint a manager

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Going one nil down to Killie at home, down to ten men, when Killie hadn't won in 36 matches or something.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: ****

Player of the Season: Andrius Velicka

Worst Player of the Season: Calum Elliot - Consistently pish. Only one game where I came out thinking well played son.

Goal of the Season: Andrius Velicka 2nd at Parkhead

Game of the Season: Close one between 2-0 at Parkhead and Rangers 4-2. Always good beating Hibs as well.

Worst Game of the Season: Bloody hell. Getting pumped by the Old Firm and getting beat at The Castle by Hibs are always bad but propbably the defeat at home by St Mirren or ICT.

Best XI: Steve Banks; Pass, Ibrahim Tall, Christophe Berra, Pass; Saulius Mikoliunas, Eggert Jonsson, Ruben Palazeulos, Andrew Driver; Andrius Velicka, Gary Glen.

Worst XI: Eduaras Kurskis; Robbie Neilson, Marius Zaliukas, Jose Goncalves, Lee Wallace (Harsh I know but needed to make up eleven); Kestutis Ivaskevicius, Audrius Ksanavicius, Michael Stewart, Deividas Cesnauskis (That hurt typing that); Calum Elliot, Ricardas Beniusis.

Signing of the Season: Andrius Velicka/Ruben Palazeulos

Comical Moment of the Season: The Eddy Kurskis v ICT game. Velicka scores a penalty and it looks like we have salvaged a point then Graham Bayne steps up.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Selling Velicka and then brining him out at Tynecastle.

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Humped by Rangers. But there were many more.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Shambles/Embarassment.

Jamboscanbevicius

Player of the Season: Banks (if only for his steadying effect at our lowest ebb)

Young Player of the Season: Eggert Johnsson - great potential

Worst Player of the Season: Clum - just awful

Goal of the Season: Velicka at Parkhead

Game of the Season: 4-2 against the Huns

Worst Game of the Season: So many it's tough, but letting Motherwell come back to get a replay in the cup was a real low for me

Best XI: Banks, Tall, Karipidis, Berra, Wallace, Johnsson, Palazuelos, Driver, Velicka, Glen, Bednar (but not for us)

Worst XI: Kurskis, Neilson, Zaliukas, Goncalves, Kingston, Stewart, Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius, Clum, Beniusis, the list could be 20 easy!

Signing of the Season: Palazuelos

Comical Moment of the Season: Kursksis - if you didn't laugh you'd never stop crying

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Selling Velicka - final nail in our bottom 6 coffin!

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Kurskis again

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Supporting Hearts is like a good marriage - they annoy the hell out of you at times but you still love them no matter what!

Prince Buaben

never filled this bit in

"Comical Moment of the Season: The whole thing"

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Not worth having any kind of awards at the end of.

super_vlad

Player of the Season: Miko / velikca

Worst Player of the Season: clum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goal of the Season: Velicka's 2nd at Darkheid

Game of the Season: Hearts 4-1 Sheep / 4-2

Worst Game of the Season: Hearts 0-1 St Mirren / the hun game

Best XI: Banks; tall, Karipidis, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Jonsson, Ruben, Miko; Velicka, Glen

Worst XI: Kurskis, Zaliukas, Ksanavicius, Goncalves, Elliot, Ivaskevicius, Beniusis, etc etc etc

Signing of the Season: Getting Jonsson on a longer deal.

Comical Moment of the Season: Kurskies playing hot potate with the football against inverness !

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: against the huns

The Season in a Word or Phrase: on a last warning ! any more behaviour like this and you will be suspened for good !

Player of the Season: Christophe Berra

Worst Player of the Season: Audrius Ksanavicius

Goal of the Season: Velicka at Parkhead (2nd)

Game of the Season: 3-0 win at Inverness

Worst Game of the Season: 0-1 defeat at home to Hibs

Best XI: Banks, Neilson, Goncalves, Berra, Karipidis, Mikoliunas, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Driver, Velicka, Nade

Worst XI: Kurskis, Neilson, Wallace, Zaliukas, Berra (only with Zal), Ivaskevicius, Tall, Ksanavicius, Cesnauskis Mole, Elliot

Comical Moment of the Season: Any time Goncalves headers the ball

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Velicka's miss in the semi-final

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Disappointing

Defending my non-selection of Kingston in the best XI. Basically I think he is the most talented player at the club but this is a review of the season, and he vastly underachieved. Mikoliunas, Jonsson and Palazuelos all had more better games than Kingston managed in my opinion.

Player of the Season: Ruben/Berra/Velicka - yea I cant decide

Young Player of the Season: Eggert

Worst Player of the Season: Audrey and Elliot

Goal of the Season: Velicka Vs Celtic

Game of the Season: 4-2 over Rangers

Worst Game of the Season: Dunno maybe the CIS Semi

Best XI: Banks, Robbie, Berra, Kara, Driver, Eggert, Ruben, Miko, Velicka, Pinilla :D

Worst XI: Kurskis and Ivaskeviuis and Audrey :D

Signing of the Season: Ruben Ruben Ruben

Comical Moment of the Season: Kurskis Vs Rangers

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Barry Handling the ball in the CIs semi final

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: never

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Rubbish

Pete Seeger

Player of the Season:

Goal of the Season:

Game of the Season:

Best XI:

Worst XI:

Signing of the Season:

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail:

POTY - Berra

YPOTY - Eggert

WPOTY - Audrey

GOTS - Velicka at Parkhead

Game OTS - Rangers 4-2

WGOTS - The first game of the season. It set the tone. Or 5-0 at Parkhead

Best Signing - Karapidis for me. I know he's not new but he's only broken through this season.

Comical moment - Going into "must win" games at the end of the season with 1 lone striker. IMO that was so bad it was laughable.

Worst decision - Giving the strikers no chance to succeed by playing them as lone strikers. It's no wonder none of them have confidence.

The moment you wanted the ground to swallow you up - Most weeks

Sum up the season - Lacklustre

Leisham38

Young Player of the Season: Johnson

Worst Player of the Season: Elliot

Goal of the Season: Velicka 2nd at Parkhead

Game of the Season: Celtic CIS game

Worst Game of the Season: Hearts 0-0 Falkirk no shots,no effort and minus 20

Best XI: N/A No way have we had 11 players worth mentioning

Worst XI: N/A No way could I only name 11

Signing of the Season: Banks away from Rangers attempts

Comical Moment of the Season: Rangers getting a rest prior to Champ league game then getting humped anyway then Scotland getting same thing then getting humped by Georgia

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Velicka

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Rodney blaming refs for us being ****

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Beamer

Bindy Badgy

Worst Player of the Season: Elliott. Nothing against the lad, he tries his best and under a decent manager he might flourish but he has been honking

Goal of the Season: Ivaskevicious against Der Hun. Turning to the unwashed hordes and giving them the Easy, Easy handclap was ****ing brilliant

Game of the Season: 4-2 Vs Der Hun

Worst Game of the Season: 0-1 Vs Hibs

Best XI: Banks, Driver, Velicka

Signing of the Season: Extended contract for Johnson

Comical Moment of the Season: Kurskis

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Selecting Kurskis

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Kurskis Vs Inverness

The Season in a Word or Phrase: ****e

-

Worst Player of the Season: Mr Calum Elliot

Goal of the Season: Velicka's 2nd at Parkhead

Game of the Season: Hearts 4-2 Rangers

Worst Game of the Season: All the games over Xmas and especially New Year away at Dundee United

Best XI: Banks, pass, Berra, Karipidis, Wallace, Miko, Jonsson, Kingston, Driver, Velicka, Glen

Worst XI: Kurskis, Neilson, Goncalves, Audrey, Beniusis, Elliot

Signing of the Season: extending Jonsson's contract

Comical Moment of the Season: Kurskis being unable to keep ahold of the ball against ICT

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Too many to pick out one

Season in a word/phrase: poor effort all round

Broxburn_Jambo

Worst Player of the Season: Goncalves

Goal of the Season: Velicka's second at Celtic in the LC.

Game of the Season: Celtic 0 Hearts 2

Worst Game of the Season: Celtic 5 Hearts 0

Best XI: Banks, Wallace, Berra, Karipidis, Neilson, Kingston, Rueben, Jonsson, Miko, Velicka, Glen

Worst XI: Kurshis, Goncalves, Zaliukas, Tall, Neilson, Chesney, Stewart, Wallace, McCan, Nade, Beni

Signing of the Season: Rueben

Comical Moment of the Season: Stewart being sent off at Tannadice for arguing with a fan.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Playing Goncalves

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Celtic 5 Hearts 0

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Poor

Overall not good enough

Ryan Gosling

Player of the Season: Andrius Velicka

Worst Player of the Season: Calum Elliot

Goal of the Season: Velicka's second at Celtic Park

Game of the Season: Hibs 1-1 Hearts

Worst Game of the Season: Hearts 0-1 Hibs

Best XI: Banks, Neilson, Tall, Berra, Wallace, Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Driver, Velicka, Nade

Worst XI: Kurskis, Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Goncalves, Cesnauskis, Stewart, Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius, Elliot, Mole

Signing of the Season: Will prove to be Mauricio Pinilla

Comical Moment of the Season: Kurskis' red card

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Selling Andrius Velicka

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Beniusis being subbed off on his debut

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Disheartening

Commander Harris

Young Player of the Season: johnson

Worst Player of the Season: kurskis

Goal of the Season: Velicka's 2nd at CP

Game of the Season: 4-2 v rangers

Worst Game of the Season: cant remember - all the pish around december merged into 1 unholy mess.

Best XI: too early in the morning to think about that

Worst XI: as above

Signing of the Season: not much choice, Ruben probably.

Comical Moment of the Season: Zaliukas playing up front with glen :)

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: dunno

The Season in a Word or Phrase: peanut's got this in a nutshell - disheartening :sad:

Worst Player of the Season: Kurskis

Goal of the Season: Not many to choose from, Michael Stewart's vs Aberdeen

Game of the Season: 4-2 R@ng*rs (H)

Worst Game of the Season: 3-1 Kilmarnock (A)

Best XI: Banks, Tall, Wallace, Karipidis, Berra, Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Driver, Velicka, Glen

Worst XI: Kurskis, Neilson, Goncalves, Zaliukas, Ivaskevicius, Elliot (CM) Ksanavicius, Mikoliunas, Beniusis, Nade

I am a defender short of an awful team. I think the weakest of the centre halves not mentioned is Karipidis, but it is unfair to put him in this team IMO.

Signing of the Season: This must be a joke? None.

Comical Moment of the Season: Kurskis, Beniusis and Ivaskevicius superceding football players to get in our team.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Deciding that Calum Elliot was a football player.

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: The third goal at Rugby Park on that fateful day.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Shambolic

:(

Player of the Season:Berra - would have been Velicka if he had stayed

Worst Player of the Season: Not Clum, Kurkis or any other complete clown but looking at it from a value for money perspective from regulars.... Nade, Kingston, Palazuelos

Goal of the Season: Velicka - either one at Parkhead

Game of the Season: Rangers at home, 4-2

Worst Game of the Season:Hibs home 1st game of the season. just had a feeling we were in for a bad one

Best XI:New; New; Karapidis (Just); Berra; New; New; New;New; Driver; Velicka; Glen

Worst XI:Everyone else bar the 3 mentioned above and Banks; Jonnsson and Wallace at a push.

Signing of the Season:Deciding to bring Velicka back

Comical Moment of the Season: Any one of Palazuelos' many feeble attempts at feigning injury. Or should be that cringeworthy?

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Frail's option of trying to get the best out of Clum by telling the whole world he is a class footballer. And the big headed prat believed him. A bullet up his rear end would have been a better option

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson:Any one of Frail's press conferences after we put in another turgid, boring, inept, intepid performance - telling us the players are qualityand giving him everything.

Same old, same old.

....................................................................................................

C'mon the Doonhamers

Bootboy100

Player of the Season: Ruben

Young Player of the Season:Andy Driver

Worst Player of the Season:Kurkis

Goal of the Season:Velicka v tic in cup 2nd one

Game of the Season:Tic in league cup

Worst Game of the Season:Inverness at home before Xmas

Best XI:Banks, Tall, Karapidis, Berra, Wallace, Ruben, Eggert, Driver, Kingston, Velicka, Glen

Worst XI:Kurkis, Neilson, Zaliukis, Goncalves, Miko, No28, Audrey, Stewart, Beniusis, Clum

Comical Moment of the Season: I will take it to where it all started and went wrong - Pre season

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Malofeev taking pre season/Vlad's managerial pyramid

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson:Any of the games in December or Ibrox or 4-0 of the huns at Tynie

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Incompetent

Buffalo Bill

Player of the Season:

Karapidis

Berra

That ****ing goalie

Goal of the Season:

Driver v Rangers

Game of the Season:

Hearts 4 Rangers 2

Too many to mention!

Best XI:

McDonald, Mcgowan, Rapnik, Berra, Karapidis, Kingston, Ruben, Jonsson, Driver, Glen, Robinson

Worst XI:

Dick head, Neilson, Goncalves, Zali, Kanchelskis, Ksanavicius, Ivakevacuis, eniusless, Clum, Nade etc etc

Signing of the Season:

Ruben

Everything from August to May

See above.

Hearts 0 Rangers 4

Utter ******

Buffalo Bill

Worst Player of the Season: Kurskis

Goal of the Season: Velicka, second at Parkhead

Game of the Season: 4-2 vs Der Hun

Worst Game of the Season: Take yer pick out of losing at home to the Hobos, losing at home to St Mirren, drawing at home to Gretna etc etc

Best XI: Would struggle to pick 11

Worst XI: Could pick 11, 5 subs, coaches, directors etc - too many!

Signing of the Season: Eh.....Jonsson and Glen on new deals?

Comical Moment of the Season: the whole game, 2-3 vs ICT. Never have I seen a game thrown away so comically. The fact Kurskis was even in goals, the fact he got himself deliberately sent off to avoid any more grief from the stands, the suicide defending etc etc

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Vlad repeating the same idiotic mistakes.

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: Probably the disco king's sending off vs Kilie following our nightmare up at Utd. What a breast.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Thanks for the mammaries Vlad!

Hard work!

Goal of the Season: Velicka's 2nd v Celtic (Parkhead League Cup Oct 31)

Game of the Season: Rangers 4-2 Tynecastle

Worst Game of the Season: 3-0 Loss to St Mirren at Love St.

Best XI:

Worst XI:

Signing of the Season: Palazuelos

Comical Moment of the Season: Elliot being subbed on then off again against Inverness

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: First game of the season.

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Joke

Regular John

Goal of the Season: CIS Cup Parkhead, Velicka's 2nd

Game of the Season: Celtic 0 - 2 Hearts CIS

Worst Game of the Season: Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers

Best XI: Banks, Karipidis, Tall, Berra, Goncalves, Driver, Palazuelos, Kingston, Mikoliunas, Nade, Velicka

Worst XI: Kurskis, Neilson, Zaliukas, Wallace, Stewart, Jonsson, Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius, Cesnauskis, Elliot, Beniusis

Comical Moment of the Season: Kurskis purposely throwing the ball in the net at Ibrox.

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: Velicka sold.

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: The embarrassment of getting beat at home to St Mirren

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Jobbies

Geoff Kilpatrick

Player of the Season: Andrew Driver

Young Player of the Season: Andrew Driver

Worst Player of the Season: Mauricio Pinilla (based on worst VFM)

Goal of the Season: Andrius Velicka v Celtic

Game of the Season: 4-2 v Rangers (is there another candidate?)

Worst Game of the Season: 5-0 v Septic

Best XI: Banks - Neilson, Tall, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Driver - Velicka, Nade

Worst XI: Kurskis - Thomson, Karipidis, Zaliukas, Goncalves - Ivaskevicius, Stewart, Ksnavicius - Beniusis, Elliot, Makela

Signing of the Season: Not applicable

Comical Moment of the Season: Beniusis' debut was as funny as it was tragic

The Worst Decision of the Season jointly sponsored by Vladimir Romanov and Stephen Frail: The committee system

The Moment You Wanted the Ground to Swallow You Up sponsored by Robbie Neilson: The first game of the season

The Season in a Word or Phrase: Disaster

Archived