Captain Fantastic offered contract....

Walter Bishop

I look forward to hearing the god-awful logic that this will be in any way comparable to Steven Pressley's actions while at Celtic.

I look forward to hearing the god-awful logic that this will be in any way comparable to Steven Pressley's actions while at Celtic.

If he behaves in the same disgraceful way that Pressley did if we play against them then it is comparable. Personally I think Zal has much more class than that.

If he behaves in the same disgraceful way that Pressley did if we play against them then it is comparable. Personally I think Zal has much more class than that.

That's what I mean - it isn't comparable until he essentially takes a shit on the badge at Tynecastle. I would certainly hold the assumption that Zal wouldn't do that.

tartofmidlothian

"Rangers manager Ally McCoist has also offered a deal to Bosnian defender Boris Pandza though he only has the budget to sign one of the stoppers."

:cornette:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Signing for a big club, great money, deserves it for his achievements at Hearts etc... zzz

Baltic donkey... bombscare... etc...

Traditional links etc...

Suspensions and warnings etc...

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What could be pleasing about Zaliukas signing for those wankstains?

I'm pleased he has a club and I like rangers. Anything else buddy boy?

Matthew Le Tissier

Sad really. Shows how far hes fallen in a footballing sense. From Scottish cup winning captain to Div 2 diddy club player.

MSA, I respect most of your posts but you LIKE Rangers???? For the love of all that's good and pure WHY??????????????????????

Yup Real Hearts fans hate Rangers hope this clarifies matters. :)

Dagger Is Back

I think Sevco seem to be building a very good squad. I'd even go as far as to say that one day, they may well be challenging Celtic at the top of the SPL. A wee bit like that old team Glasgow Rangers FC used to.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

MSA, I respect most of your posts but you LIKE Rangers???? For the love of all that's good and pure WHY??????????????????????

Don't want to send this thread down that route again mate, I have rangers supporting family and they are like hearts in a lot of ways.

Anyway good for Zal, it'll be big money and he'll be in the spl in no time.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Div 2 is about bomscares level.

Perhaps, however Zaliukas is far better than that...

:tiny:

What Rangers is it you like?

Rangers FC or The Rangers International FC?

18Jambo_dave74

Sad to see him ending up there but it seems that a lot of our 2012 cup winning squad have ended up signing for some really poor teams or have struggled to find clubs. I guess that shows what a good job Sergio did getting the best out of them.

Zaliukas, Black and Templeton (not in the squad for the final but still our player at the time) - Sevco.

Skacel, Elliott - Unattached (as far as I know).

Barr - Kilmarnock.

Grainger - St Mirren.

Webster - Coventry.

Beattie - Dundee.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Quite like raith as well. Is that trolling or does it only count when mothy doesn't like them? :lol:

Sorry? Did I mention you? Weird...

It's not.

Pressley had good reason to hit back at Hearts by signing for them. Zal is simply a mercenary.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

It's not.

Pressley had good reason to hit back at Hearts by signing for them. Zal is simply a mercenary.

Keep on trolling :lol:

Good luck to the guy; delighted he's finally got a club. Leading us to a 1-5 win Scottish Cup final win over Hibs will stay with me forever.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Surely you are not suggesting trolling is taking place? That's against forum rules.

Is it? Could have fooled me.

Good luck to the guy; delighted he's finally got a club. Leading us to a 1-5 win Scottish Cup final win over Hibs will stay with me forever.

This....but I'd like to add OFGTF !

Ah well at least he's being offered a contract with a team that some supposed Hearts fans can't stop posting about, hey Zal if you read this just ask all the ITKers about your proposed new team after all they know everything there is to know about them and how they're run.

It's not.

Wawaweewa, Mr Pressley was effectively sacked by us he was offered a contract by one of the biggest teams in football, why would he turn that down, he didn't sign for the tims JUST to get back at Hearts or romanov.

Guest C00l K1d

Good to see the arseholes showing their true colours.

"Mercenary" "found his level"

He'd be a world beater if he was still in maroon though eh?

Wait the now. Are people comparing captain Zal with Pressley?

:rofl:

One poster kinda is Cb, not to bad if you ask me considering everyone that has went to either of the OF have been compared to Pressley.

Archived