Kopparberg Pear Cider

jamtarts

Do anyone know where the best place to get it? think ikea sell it, just woundering if there other places that sell it as well?

THANKS

Do anyone know where the best place to get it? think ikea sell it, just woundering if there other places that sell it as well?

THANKS

Tescos

Everywhere: tesco, sainburys and co-op do. Id imagine any major supermarket.

The summer fruits one is nice as well.

Give me a pint of 'bow anyday though.

Cambo_Jambo

It's nice to have one every so often to get the taste of stle beer out of your mouth after a serious shift at the booze mine;) but it tastes too much like perfume for too many. Anyway, Im fairly sure that Vicky Wines sells it.

Anybody know of a place that sells the apple version? I like that better, just tastes like fizzy apple juice, fantastic. :)

Most shops just stock the pear, which is also good, and I don't want to travel out to Ikea to get my hands on a few bottles.

super_vlad

THANKS

i think ikea only sell the cans ? Everywhere else does the bottles nowadays as its pretty common.

Its funny how guys are drink this, as its just the same as lambrini !

i think ikea only sell the cans ? Everywhere else does the bottles nowadays as its pretty common.

Its funny how guys are drink this, as its just the same as lambrini !

lambrini boys just wanna have fun ;)

I like stronbow or blackcurrent cider - not too keen on the pear

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Last summer - Pear Kopparberg Cider and the Pear Tree beer garden for a day in the sun, and a BBQ.

Happy Days.

Does anyone know where I can buy bread?

I MUST HAVE IT, I MUST I MUST I MUSTTTTTTTT

Kopparberg is rank - far too sweet.

Can't beat the slightly acidic taste of Strongbow. :)

jambofan80

You can get the summer fruit flavour (and maybe the apple?) in a wee newsagents on near the corner of Morrison St and Gardeners Crescent. Just a bit more expensive than the supermarkets.

kearney19

I was actually looking at the bottle in Morrisons about 10 mins ago.

Go there!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I was actually looking at the bottle in Morrisons about 10 mins ago.

Go there!

Just the one?

Ibrahim Tall

Makro sell it pretty cheap, sure i got like 24 bottles for ?20 or something daft like that. Was a couple of month ago mind, might have been an offer at the time.

am jiust back from buying sum - morrisons was doing ?1.75 a bottle or 2 for ?3

i went to ikea & got cans, 99p a tin

You need to watch though, i didn't think & picked up the non alcohol ones, if it wasn't for the girl telling me at the checkout, i wld have went home with them lol

am jiust back from buying sum - morrisons was doing ?1.75 a bottle or 2 for ?3

i went to ikea & got cans, 99p a tin

You need to watch though, i didn't think & picked up the non alcohol ones, if it wasn't for the girl telling me at the checkout, i wld have went home with them lol

lol lmao

Bordeaux 03
There was actually only 1 on the shelf!

:)

I've noticed the supermarkets rarely have a large stock, don't know why since i think it's quite popular.

chester copperpot

Kopperburg is ok for a couple, but its too sweet to get leathered on.

Much prefer the crisp taste of a 'Bow. If you offered me a pint of Strongbow and a Pint of Magners at the same price, I'd take a pint of 'Bow every day of the week.

Ray Winstone

Go for bottles of St Hellier Pear Cider - It tastes exactly the same and its about 10 - 20p cheaper per bottle.

Ikea sells crates of 24 Kopparberg for like 30quid which works out slightly cheaper, than buying individualy from Vikky wine etc.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Drinking a bottle of it now actually, first time I've tasted it.

Definitely couldn't get pished on it, far too sweet.

I like my drink to taste like drink!

Ivan Drago

The Jaques stuff by Strongbow is similar to, but far better than the Kopparberg summer fruits stuff

Every brand on this thread is on sale at Bellevue Cash and Carry. Cans and bottles. Much cheapness. Just ask for a day pass when you go in. Get yourself a couple of cases and a massive box of Daz for the missus and you are sorted;)

The Jaques stuff by Strongbow is similar to, but far better than the Kopparberg summer fruits stuff

jacques fruit cider is a dream but it gives you a serious heeder the next day. It is belgian and imported by strongbow i think.

Drinking a bottle of it now actually, first time I've tasted it.

Definitely couldn't get pished on it, far too sweet.

I like my drink to taste like drink!

It's a good warm up drink.

Get 2 or 3 down your neck before starting on the hardcore drinking, sets you up nicely.

Archived