Twitter

Sooperstar

I don't really like Twitter. I don't understand it. But tonight Lionel Richie retweeted my tweet and then tweeted me back. Twitter is ******* great.

I now have 17 followers. What heights I have reached. But when I click on my followers it tells me that nobody is following me. When I click on the bit to see who I follow, 16 people, it tells me I don't follow anyone. What?

I don't really like Twitter. I don't understand it. But tonight Lionel Richie retweeted my tweet and then tweeted me back. Twitter is ******* great.

Ha, Brilliant stuff. Go Lionel.

The Great Khali

I now have 17 followers. What heights I have reached. But when I click on my followers it tells me that nobody is following me. When I click on the bit to see who I follow, 16 people, it tells me I don't follow anyone. What?

I now follow you. You better be good.

'Retweet me because I'm needy and need verification from other people to reinforce how I feel about myself'

Sorry I also don't really like twitter, It's ok to keep intouch with mates on it and stay up to date with current affairs and your likes but seriously far too many attention seekers

Anyhoo, now to try and find the GTA V thread :D

"Please follow me on Twitter to make me seem popular" thread IMO.

Not far off, but more a 'Lionel Richie tweeted me, this is one of the best moments of my life and I need to tell people' type thread.

Trying to troll Lionel Rich Tea.

:facepalm:

No...just...No.

Troll him? I love the man. I really do have a cereal bowl and mug with his face on. Got to see him live in Glasgow for the first time last year, was amazing.

Troll him, behave yourself.

Guest GhostHunter

Not far off, but more a 'Lionel Richie tweeted me, this is one of the best moments of my life and I need to tell people' type thread.

Troll him? I love the man. I really do have a cereal bowl and mug with his face on. Got to see him live in Glasgow for the first time last year, was amazing.

Troll him, behave yourself.

:D

in fact

:D

;)

Archived