What's the biggest lie you have ever told?

Goose Baxter

Guest C00l K1d

My workmate and I told a couple of nurses in a club in Inverness we were in town filming a TV programme and were stuntmen for the main guy in the show. Despite the fact I'm 5'7" and my mate was about 6'0" they bought the story.

True we were in town filming but were doing sound and the show was Get Fresh, a Saturday morning kids show starring Gaz Topp.

I'm sure I've told bigger lies but that one always sticks in my mind.

Mines is

''Of course i know how to operate an ion''

:D

:rofl:

Mind in primary school, when the teacher asked us what we had got up to at the weekend, our mutual friend told the class he'd been to Australia for the weekend. :lol:

The Porcupine
Did. And this is why I left it.

I'm studying to get into myself. One last question, don't want to annoy the thread. Who'd you work for?

I'm studying to get into myself. One last question, don't want to annoy the thread. Who'd you work for?

The Warehouse. Sound company based in Leith, we had the contract to provide sound reinforcement for any outdoor televised events. It was a long time ago so I'm not sure if they are involved in those gigs anymore. They also had a couple of guys that did sound recording on film and TV jobs.

Oh and the bit about X Factor and Blind Date was a lie.

The Porcupine

The Warehouse. Sound company based in Leith, we had the contract to provide sound reinforcement for any outdoor televised events. It was a long time ago so I'm not sure if they are involved in those gigs anymore. They also had a couple of guys that did sound recording on film and TV jobs.

Aw right! Not bad, cheers

Guest C00l K1d

Didnt realise you had worked for them!

Had you down for more lx

Archived