Expectations over the summer?

chester copperpot

hisnameis

I expect nowt much until the final days of the close season.

Frail to continue in post+ couple of underwhelming signings

Too few highs

Too many lows

Much mediocraty in between

In short , same old barry white

Hence the reason I'm not going to :oopsoops:Nearly

Spellczech
Frail will be appointed manager. Hearts will cite that continuity was the overriding factor. We will also hear the usual pish about Vlad no longer intefering etc etc, but the speculation will continue with the same mind baffling team selections and subs etc etc.

We will sign a couple, maybe 3 at the very most new players - There wont be much sense in the signings, they will be quite underwhelming signings at that. Youth is the name of the game and that will be the reason for not adding to the squad further.

Ibby Tall will leave, probably Goncalves too. Nade will be told to get a grip or leave, Kingston will attract a couple of decent offers, we will prob sell.

With regards to the new stand, we wont hear much at all, certainly not before the new season starts. Season tickets sales will reach little more than 11K. Final ST figure (including newbies, returning fans) will prob reach 11,500, maybe 12K but I doubt it.

New strip wont be much different from this seasons effort, sponsor? I havent a clue.

The above is what I think but certainly not what I hope, we all hope for a lot of things but sadly under this current regime our hopes are not going to be realised.

To be fair to Larry, he didn?t look like he was playing for a move at Falkirk on Monday! That was quite pleasing! I?ve never been so happy to see a player have a shocker! ;):)

funktasticlad

What i'd like

A manager that meets the expectations of the fans with a watertight contract

That oversees a top to bottom coaching team shake up with frail mccann and banksie all kept on

New chairman

A chief scout thats no a PR man

Kingston here post transferwindow

Kostidinov Copil Pinnila McGowen Rapnick involved more often with the 1st team

All lithuanians apart fi Miko being booted and then the new manager cutting out the deadwood

A goal scoring midfield mystro, a right back, keeper and a new Velicka all joining

More top youth players both brittish and continental arriving

Jose being taught how to controll and pass a ball without looking like forrest gump on speed

11 men proud to wear maroon week in week out with a never say die attitude

Tynie to be the fortress it once was

A week to pass when i'm no being bawbusted by mates about how much of a joke hearts are

A week to pass when we're no ridiculed by the media

New stand given the go ahead

Debt being sorted out

What will happen

None of the above

frail as manager

4 5 1

Stupid subs

More lithuanian dross arriving

5th in the league if we're lucky

Archived