Templeton

LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot

Now Raiths season is over does anyone think Templeton will get a run out in our last two games?

Personally, I would like to see him given a chance on the right and move Larry into the centre, especially as Miko is away.

Commander Harris

play temps up front with glen and robinson.

the shortest strikeforce ever :biggrin:

Only a Game

He cant play for us until the next transfer window opens (I dont think)

chester copperpot
Now Raiths season is over does anyone think Templeton will get a run out in our last two games?

Personally, I would like to see him given a chance on the right and move Larry into the centre, especially as Miko is away.

I totally agree, he was bought as a striker, but I've seen him play RW several times, and he's been a stand out.

Better than GG IMO.

LarrysRightFoot

Robbo, Crabbe and Colqhoun werent the tallest either but how we could do with them now!

Commander Harris
Robbo, Crabbe and Colqhoun werent the tallest either but how we could do with them now!

you're darn right.

wasn't a criticism at all - simply an observation.

Ryan Gosling

They don't need to beat Jones, just walk through his legs.

Hearts 12-0 Hibs

Winston Ingram

As OAG says, he cant play for 2 teams within same window so no chance he'll feature.

Guest JamboRobbo
I love how people have listened to WI and OAG on this thread.

:laugh:

Indeed you have to laugh at times....Why let the rules get in the way eh...play him :laugh:

I think we should definitely play him in the last two league games, and the testimonial.

We should also play him last week as well.

Play him or everyone at the club can GTF IMO.

the voice from above
I love how people have listened to WI and OAG on this thread.

:laugh:

yeah they're right, the lad should definately start at the weekend!!! :cool:

LarrysRightFoot

Are you sure he cannot play? How can teams recall players from loan spells and play them then?

IronJambo

i think we should play him and we should also bring bednar back to play the last couple of games

Indeed you have to laugh at times....Why let the rules get in the way eh...play him :laugh:

Vote to extend the league campaign and Scottish Cup Final date.

We could then ask, and I would expect, SDM's full support to play him. If the rules aren't changed, then SDM will proclaim the whole world is laughing at Scottish Football.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon the Doonhamers

We've done it before.

Graeme Weir v Celtic iirc.

Chris Benoit
Are you sure he cannot play? How can teams recall players from loan spells and play them then?

Don't know if it's the same up here but Boro brought wheater (i think) back from loan and played him last week and he scored, i know you can't be transfered and play for 2 diff teams in same window but temps has always been registered to Hearts

LarrysRightFoot

Not sure about the Wheater thing Marty, he has been first choice centre-half there all season i think? Im sure though West Brom brought Neil Clement back from a loan at another Champoinship club a month or so ago and he played thier last few games, so unless theres a diff rules up here surley Templeton could play? Its not like as you say his registration changed or like Cousin he has played for 2 teams already this season.

Ibrahim Tall

It's not a rule, it'd completely destory the point in short term loans. Templeton's already registered with Hearts so theres nothing wrong with him playing for them, if we'd only just "signed" him it'd be another story.

&

I agree, can't see any harm in playing him. Seemed in pretty good form at Raith and any account he can't be any worse than Clum.

Don't know if it's the same up here but Boro brought wheater (i think) back from loan and played him last week and he scored, i know you can't be transfered and play for 2 diff teams in same window but temps has always been registered to Hearts

Marty, I think they recalled Chris Riggott from Stoke and he scored.

He can play.

THe transfer window rules thingy only applies to the top division in each country. ie one one premiership team per window. THe english boys were recalled from the championship thus are perfectly eligable as temps would be for us.

Archived