Last.fm - Give it a bash

JamboSean

JamboSean

Last.fm is a website I've recently discovered. What you do is stick in a band you like then click on radio. It will then give you an ever lasting list of tunes that the website will think you'll like.

It's pretty spot on with me, a few dodgy one's but you can skip them.

Try it, you'll not regret it. Better than radio and you get a surprise unlike itunes.

DemonCleaner

yeah great site. been using it for three years now finding quite a few new bands through it which is nice.

JamboSean
yeah great site. been using it for three years now finding quite a few new bands through it which is nice.

Found that too. Not as such bands, but tunes I didn't know bands did.

One down side though, I'll now spend a fortune on albums.

Malcolm Tucker

Yeh I use it too. Very good site with a helova lot of information on a lot of bands.

Amazing website, I listen to it all day, every day at work. You can create your own playlist and it's all free. I am flimsy1 if anyone wants to say hello or laugh at my mainstream musical tastes!

Jimmy Shand - Bluebell Polka was played after I was married and brings me good memories.

Leona Lewis - I work in an office with teenage girls and have had to make some concessions to their musical tastes.

Thanks for your recommendation, unfortunately the video keeps stopping every three seconds. Unfortunately there are no This Mortal Coil songs available to add to my playlist but I'll look out for them and if you have any more recommendations please share. I am aware that my tastes are somewhat mainstream but I am fairly open-minded.

deesidejambo

No worries. Others will confirm that This Mortal Coil are an "acquired taste" but certainly not mainstream.

Archived