Inverness Away Dot Counting

19/05/2012

ICT ticket office have said they will make sure all hearts that turn up on the day without tickets can get in via cash turnstile

When did they say that?

i phoned ict as i dont get paid til tomoro. woman on phone said there would be a cash gate in operation for any away supporters without tickets

i phoned ict as i dont get paid til tomoro. woman on phone said there would be a cash gate in operation for any away supporters without tickets

They usually do and would be daft not to on this occasion!

Clerry Jambo

814 sold so far

I could be wrong mate but make it....

E: 175

F: 234

G: 176

H: 160

Total: 745 sold

kettering jam tart

When did they say that?

yesterday when my mate phoned up

Excellent , me and brother touring on motorbikes...just so happens we are going to be in Inverness on Saturday...where is everyone meeting before the game?

Remnants of Standards

chieftain hotel mate just off a9 within a twenty minute walk to ground. Highland Hearts will be there before and after.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Bought tickets for 4 of us on Tuesday afternoon and they came through the door on Wednesday morning, very efficient. Buzzing for this, a while since I've done the trip. Slightly less buzzing about getting up at 6am to catch the 7.30 train from Waverley, mind :lol:.

Shanks said no

Have to agree ticket service was excellent compared to St J, online Tuesday and through the door wednesday

Fxxx the SPFL

133 x ?5 total ?665 to the Jambos lets hope a good few are paying at the gate, still think we will take at least 1000.

Auldreekie1874

Has anyone managed to purchased a ?10 ticket for U12s?

I'm only getting the Adult and ?16 option.

Clerry Jambo

133 x ?5 total ?665 to the Jambos lets hope a good few are paying at the gate, still think we will take at least 1000.

Hope so mate, well done to everyone heading up

Footballfirst

IIRC it is only ?5 per full price ticket sold.

I'm afraid I only make it 703 sold :uhoh2:

Anyhow I'm sure there will be a lot of people paying at the gate (seeing as this option has been made clear well in advance unlike other games this season). I for one will only be there if I can get away from work in time in the morning!

Kenny ******* Powers

I was the same mate. Ended up just paying the ?16.

Phone the ticket office on 01463 227451 to purchase under 12 tickets

I can also confirm that there will be tickets available from a kiosk situated at the away end tomorrow. Sales will be cash only, but please continue to purchase in advance and collect tomorrow if you can to avoid large queues at the kiosk.

There will be a small marquee situated at the away end for your collections

Anyone going up on the Fighting Fund/Hearts bus know if it'll be stopping anywhere for a bevy? Wouldn't imagine an official Hearts bus would but it's leaving at 9:30 so should arrive a while before KO.

IIRC it is only ?5 per full price ticket sold.

This is a little confusing - as it's any full price ticket of the 650 mark.. I hope they don't pull a fast on and claim that it's 650 full paying tickets, then ?5 for each ticket over and above that. The more I see about this great gesture it does seem less great....would be interested to know what payment the fighting fund receives at the end. This was always going to benefit Inverness fanicially, as well and generate funds for us.. but it does appear this isn't as straight forward as I was expecting.

I won't be making this trip but either way I think the travelling support has been amazing so far this season. If Hearts don't make much from this, the encouragement for us to provide the '12th man' from Inverness will hopefully be like Inverness shooting themselves in the foot as I am sure the players have been responding to the backing of the fans this season.

832 sold.

?910 to the fighting fund if they were paying per seat sold but seems to me - after reading the statement again - that they won't pay out the fiver until there are over 650 full paying adults. If we've sold 832, chances are that maybe ~700 are adults so only ~?250 to the fighting fund so far. :sad3:

From the ICTFC website statement: "the 1874 Fighting Fund will receive ?5 for every full-paying fan above the average away crowd of 650 for the fixture."

To facts to back this up whatsoever but I think we're now looking at something like 1200 at least come kick off.... which is an amazing effort.

chieftain hotel mate just off a9 within a twenty minute walk to ground. Highland Hearts will be there before and after.

Is it kid friendly? How far from train station?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

832 sold.

?910 to the fighting fund if they were paying per seat sold but seems to me - after reading the statement again - that they won't pay out the fiver until there are over 650 full paying adults. If we've sold 832, chances are that maybe ~700 are adults so only ~?250 to the fighting fund so far. :sad3:

Aye it pays to read the small print. I hope none of these teams fans start any nonsense about helping us out guff...... I'd rather they didn't give us anything.

Remnants of Standards

Is it kid friendly? How far from train station?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ten to fifteen minute walk from train station. ask where morrisons is, walk past that on your left and continue down millburn rd for five mins. you'll see it on your right. taxi rank outside station if weather bad etc.

Archived