'The Scarf' the play about McCrae's Battalion

HeartsofGlory

HeartsofGlory

Sandy Potter's play 'The Scarf' is being performed this time at the Bathgate Regal Community Theatre on 13th and 14th November 2013 at 7.30pm

Tickets are on sale now from the box office priced at ?6.

Additional scenes have been added to the original performance and there is a special guest appearance by Craig Herbertson who is flying over from Germany to take part!!

Tickets on sale now from:

Bathgate Regal Community Theatre

24-34 North Bridge Street

Bathgate

West Lothian

Box Office 01506 630085 or on line at [email protected]

Please note the theatre only holds approx 200 so order any tickets as soon as possible to prevent disappointment.

Jambo-Dave68

I was at the performance last year in West Calder High School as my grandson is taking part. It was brilliant and is well worth going to see. Will be special this time as well since Craig Herbertson is taking part. If you can manage to go then do so for a great night.

HeartsofGlory

Cheers Jambo-Dave68 for the great review. I'm really looking forward to seeing Craig too, definitely make the whole performance more special. Be good to see it in a real theatre this year - sure the kids will love performing there too!

• 1 year later...

Surprised it's not sold out tbh. 3 of us going Tuesday.

I thought that too. I just bought one so there's 5 of us going on Tuesday. It's also my old high school.

i wish jj was my dad

Attended last year. It was a very impressive production and had me wiping away tears at the end.

Proud of my old school. :2thumbsup:

Really enjoyed The Scarf last night. Well told story and nice wee touches of humour.

Lump in my throat at points. If it's on next year I'd recommend going along.

Archived