R.I.P. JIM LUMSDEN (BONNYRIGG)

GORGIE CAMBO

braveheart

RIP Jim.sure you,ll be missed by many.always seen with lockies auld man danny.never even knew he was ill.brother spotted gary,s t-shirt on saturday so came as a bit of a shock.from all the dumfries lads.

GORGIE CAMBO

Will miss you, Great guy, Great taxi-driver, great mate, Gone but will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace, Jim

Lockie

GORGIE CAMBO

Thanks for the laughs, the memories and your honesty and guidance.

I will never forget you mate.

Rest in peace.

Jocke

On behalf of the members of Danderhall Hearts where Jim was once a member, our sincerest condolences to his family, R.I.P Jim

will miss you greatly, especially on derby days and sunday mornings in the club.

RIP JIM

Your two Hibby pals Kaz and Lisa

magalufhearts

On behalf of the Prestonpans Hearts SC and myself, sympathy and respect to the Lumsden family, Rest in peace Jim.

As Gary says.... A TRUE LEGEND.

Neil Galloway

gordie1968

On behalf of the Bastick family of Bonnyrigg, deepest condolences to all of Jim Lumsden's family and friends.I knew Jim well when he travelled to the games on the Danderhall bus

Rest In Peace Jim x

Used to know him from the Gary Mackay Hearts bus and Sunday football team. Thankfully played with him and not against him - safe to say he could handle himself on the pitch!!

True gent off the pitch though, one of the good guys.

Sorry to hear the news.

This message of condolence was sent by PM. Thanks to GORGIE CAMBO for bringing it to our attention so it could be added to the thread.

R I P Jim.Our thoughts are with you and the family .Who is going to wind us on derby day now that your gone .The Bonnyrigg hibbies Duke. Kaz .Danny .Del boy.Big Pa.Bert.And all the rest of the boys from the chase.:sad::sad:Day

Condolences also to Jim's family and friends from the administration team at JKB. May he rest in peace.

CarlukeHibby

This is awful news. Like a few others, I knew Jim from the snooker club football team days, and swallied many a beer in his excellent company. The last time we had a crack was just after the 4-4 game when I was walking along Gorgie Road whilst trying to keep my chin from hitting the deck. We stopped for a blether and I got it tight big time, the words "get it right up ye, ya Hibbie cant, Graham" ringing in my ears.

RIP Jim, and heartfelt condolences to all his nearest and dearest.

Archived