We've had it easy.

Pennywise

First of all, im not normally one to urinate all over a parade. The result last week had me in hysterics & the performance tonight literally brought a tear to my eye. The lads fight when everyone else has them beat. Our support, both home & away has other teams in awe.

But....

Our next 3-5 games? I cant confidently say we will get points.

Aberdeen (h)

ICT (a)

'Tic (h)

Ross County (a)

Dundee Utd (h)

All hard games. Inbetween take into account suspensions & injuries. I hope im wrong and pray some of you convince me otherwise.

Every game's going to be tough.

Literally cup finals ::troll:::'>

We can do this!

Ron Burgundy

First of all, im not normally one to urinate all over a parade. The result last week had me in hysterics & the performance tonight literally brought a tear to my eye. The lads fight when everyone else has them beat. Our support, both home & away has other teams in awe.

But....

Aberdeen (h)

ICT (a)

'Tic (h)

Ross County (a)

Dundee Utd (h)

All hard games. Inbetween take into account suspensions & injuries. I hope im wrong and pray some of you convince me otherwise.

It's very possible we won't score a goal.

Genuinely worried about a seriously embarrassing tonking from the terrorists.

Franklin Delano Bluth

But....

Aberdeen (h)

ICT (a)

'Tic (h)

Ross County (a)

Dundee Utd (h)

Points against Aberdeen, Ross County and Dundee United all perfectly achievable.

Hope there are no suspensions in less than 9 games!

Aberdeen County and United are all winnable games.

ICT away has never been good for us. I'd be happy with a goal V Celtic.

Literally cup finals class=:' />

We can do this!

When did the smiley ban end?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Points against Aberdeen, Ross County and Dundee United all perfectly achievable.

And Inverness.

To win in this league, outwith Septic, the first thing that needs to happen is to match the opposition's workrate. We didn't do that tonight and that is what Locke and Brown need to work on.

Ron Burgundy

It's achievable to win all those games just highly unlikely.

I reckon 3 points is all we'll get.

We'll get between 5-7 points from that set.

What do the fixtures look like for Hibs, Killie and St Mirren?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

St Johnstone and Patrick have been the form teams so far. Anything but easy.

Timothy will probably do us but the rest are 50/50, particularly at Tynecastle. 6 point please.

ToadKiller Dog

Ross county and United have not set the world in fire yet , points are possible in these games .

The sheep as ever getting bummed up at the start of the season as ever , still points are possible .

I expect a doing off the smellies no harm done by that .

All hard games and yes we could lose them all but I don't think we will .

Watt-Zeefuik

If there's a good time of year to get points off of Celtic, it's now. Home game with the Champions League going on and they haven't fully replaced the players they sold.

Not saying it will happen, but that's the game to hope for.

i include the mhanks in this also. no reason why we cant beat them in front of a full house.

Doctor FinnBarr

Literally cup finals br=

We can do this!

Yes we can

It's very possible we won't score a goal.

Genuinely worried about a seriously embarrassing tonking from the terrorists.

Believe FFS

queensferryjambo

I don't think we have had it easy at all.

St Johnstone are one of the better teams in the league and Partick have had a good start - H1b5 are obviously crap.

I don't see Aberdeen, Dundee Utd or Ross County being any better than St Johnstone and Partick at the moment.

All games will be tough this season.

But....

Aberdeen (h)

ICT (a)

'Tic (h)

Ross County (a)

Dundee Utd (h)

yeah I can see us getting 12 points from that lot-believe

it is a hard run of fixtures. but i'd hardly day we've had it easy.

2 away fixtures against decent in form sides and a derby.

If there's a good time of year to get points off of Celtic, it's now. Home game with the Champions League going on and they haven't fully replaced the players they sold.

Not saying it will happen, but that's the game to hope for.

Celtic always raise their game against us. They see it as their best away day and Lennon will have them well up for it.

Lets try and stay positive and have a winning mentality instead of pishy negative thoughts like the o/p

Don't go into management mate!

The Old Tolbooth

There are NO easy games in this league for us this season and we'll take some bad defeats along the way, however, we've started positively and 4 points after our first 3 games is a decent return considering two were away from home, and one was a derby!

One game at a time, and every week is a cup final!

I was gutted because I couldn't make the game tonight due to my new job, however when I was driving home I had Radio Scotland on, and listening to the Jambos singing in the background was fair getting the blood pumping, it was almost as if defeat was out of the question, and so it proved! (even though we rode our luck at times!)

Proud as ****! :D

Lets try and stay positive and have a winning mentality instead of pishy negative thoughts like the o/p

This! Jeeez, if this was the attitude then lets just all give up now :facepalm:

Get up and get at them FFS!

The lads fight when everyone else has them beat.

Including you sir it would seem...

Current form says we will take 7 points from these games and I believe they will get at least that...

Literally cup finals ::troll:::'>

We can do this!

Smiley ban over? Wasted it on an irrelevant troll face?

True though, every game will be tough. You can't look at any and say we will take anything from it. Have to pick up home points though and just try to avoid defeat away.

I thought this was a fantastic result especially when you consider how many were away for the Scotland game.... With a few extra days rest no reason why we can't give the Dons a good game next week.

Very encouraged by the second half performance, I think it bodes well for us. True, we were mince in the first, but we stepped up - stopped them playing and started to find chances of our own. Thought we were the better side in the second half.

We were closing down much better, more competitive across the park, and didn't look like a team full of young laddies. Great character to get the equalizer, and even better than we pushed for the winner afterwards. Think we'll do well with that attitude - give up a few draws to get wins.

Sure, next fixtures look tougher, but we are getting stronger. Keep that aggressive defense going that we picked up in the second half and it'll serve us well.

If we play every game like we played the second half tonight and the support keeps it up, never mind the next 5 matches ... we'll win the league!

Ill take that advice :lol:

My son & I will be sitting in thd Gorgie at every home game this season, cheering & shouting, laughing & crying.

We have very hard upcoming fixtures.

Ok, let me put it another way;

Say when we play Celtic or even Aberdeen and we play like we played tonight, do you think we will get a point?

If we play every game like we played the second half tonight and the support keeps it up, never mind the next 5 matches ... we'll win the league!

I like your style.....two pints of whatever you are drinking please......"and now your gonna belieeeeve us.....were gonna win the league"!!!!

MR INCREDIBLE

Good post!!! We have only lost 2 goals so far...a penalty and the other offside......so a great effort from our young team :2thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

:thumbsup:

We have nothing whatsoever to fear from playing Celtic. If we get something from the game, fantastic. If we get a hiding, it's no big deal as we all expected it.

But....

Aberdeen (h)

ICT (a)

'Tic (h)

Ross County (a)

Dundee Utd (h)

Gash banter

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Seriously... Can people stop making average at best SPFL teams out to be world beaters? The day I start shitting my nappy about Patrick Thistle, Ross County, Inverness and Aberdeen, is the day I pack this shit in for good.

Pull your panties up, freshen your flower with a wet-wipe and take an ibuprofen for the cramps, but please spare me the hysterical nonsense about these extremely beatable football teams.

Dagger Is Back

But....

Aberdeen (h)

ICT (a)

'Tic (h)

Ross County (a)

Dundee Utd (h)

Boo!

Dagger Is Back

We've not had it easy. None of our games this season are easy. St J and Thistle away with them in between? There's nothing much between any of the teams, Celtic aside.

We can take points from all of the next fixtures.

Harry Palmer

Our away form has been pish for ages.

1 win in 16/17 games or some crap like that.

I'll take a shitload of draws away from home if we win every home game 1-0.

But we won't win every home game and I've no idea where I was going with that but I'm sure you get the gist of it.

I'm hoping the fact that there is a clear goal in sight will be extra motivation. The young players also have a spotlight, perform well and a decent move could be on the cards. It shouldn't matter, but it might. Like Dick before me, I'm not altogether sure where I'm going with this.

Seriously... Can people stop making average at best SPFL teams out to be world beaters? The day I start shitting my nappy about Patrick Thistle, Ross County, Inverness and Aberdeen, is the day I pack this shit in for good.

Pull your panties up, freshen your flower with a wet-wipe and take an ibuprofen for the cramp but please spare me the hysterical nonsense about these extremely beatable football teams.

You obviously think we will take 9 points from RC ICT & Dons and I hope we do. My point is if we play like we did (first half) tonight I think we will drop points.

A better team would have beat us tonight.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You obviously think we will take 9 points from RC ICT & Dons and I hope we do. My point is if we play like we did (first half) tonight I think we will drop points.

A better team would have beat us tonight.

No I don't think we will pick up nine points.

Your last sentence is exactly the reason we will survive this season.

No I don't think we will pick up nine points.

Your last sentence is exactly the reason we will survive this season.

I hope you are right my friend :lol:

Archived