To any of our young guns looking in

kingm616

Just like to say thanks to our young team for yesterday. You's dug in deep and ground out a great victory. I've recently been through a great tragedy where I lost my youngest boy. You've no idea how much you made the survival of our great club a reality. Brought a tear to my eye to know that you'd guys will be here for my eldest boy to support the famous. We'll support you ever more HHGH!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear of your loss mate, can't imagine how you are feeling.

We are a fantastic club, with fantastic fans.

Thanks mate the young men showed fighting spirit yesterday. If they keep that up I'm sure we'll survive.

TyphoonJambo

Jeez mate, sorry for your loss, I'm not sure what channels they get up there but I am sure he was watching down and pissing himself. Hope you and your family get over their loss, maybe, in some very small way, days like yesterday help you all.

Dallas Green

Exactly this.

Hope the boys did him proud.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, must put football into perspective. Glad though that the youngsters did you, along with and all of us, proud yesterday.

Diadora Van Basten

Sorry for your loss you've got me in tears here.

I know what you mean when I lost my dad the next game was against Motherwell and was just after the Riccarton three incident.

In that game Bruno Aguiar was absolutely outstanding and I have loved him for it ever since.

Fxxx the SPFL

echo these sentiments.

Feed The Goat

Sort of know what your feeling bud. My brother in law was beaten to within an inch of his life last week and is currently in ICU. Unfortunately couldn't make yesterday's game but tge WHOLE of the western general knew that Calum Paterson had scored haha!! Surprised I didn't wake some of the poor souls uo who are in induced comas

Christian Benteke

Football means nothing when you've suffered a tragedy like that yet at the same time can do wonderful things to a human being.

Even though I was gutted about yesterday, in a way I'm glad that its brought some sort of normality back to your life.

Very sincere condolences to you and your family.

Just like to say thanks to our young team for yesterday. You's dug in deep and ground out a great victory. I've recently been through a great tragedy where I lost my youngest boy. You've no idea how much you made the survival of our great club a reality. Brought a tear to my eye to know that you'd guys will be here for my eldest boy to support the famous. We'll support you ever more HHGH!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear of your loss mate.

Neilson's Shank

Sorry for your loss. Having lost a younger brother, I know how special small victories against the injustice that you have suffered can boost you. Hopefully we can do this again and again this season.

Sorry for your loss, I lost my eldest son 4 years ago. Yesterdays result is for all Jambos here and for those who are no longer with us. This Hearts beats on. HHGH . My are with you and your family. R.I.P

Archived